Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 131. (Read 283117 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Bittrex now has the coins on the new chain. They may need a few hours to get everything set up, but the new chain should be completely updated on Bittrex tonight
Make sure you guys have your coins on the way to Bittrex as soon as possible

The deadline for the automatic trade in is SUNDAY

I fell asleep and now their wallet is disable but my coins are ready to be send. I keep checking to see if it become enabled otherwise I guess I will need to send you my private key to do the swap. I got some of my coins there but the ones that were on ISpace were not sent.

Edit: Their wallet was enabled so I just sent off the last of my coins to the swap.

All good now?

Yes. Coins are all confirmed on Bittrex for the swap.

Excellent. Just waiting on richie from Bittrex to give me his new MMXIV address in IRC, then I can send them to him and get the swap finished so we can start staking on the new chain!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

I fell asleep and now their wallet is disable but my coins are ready to be send. I keep checking to see if it become enabled otherwise I guess I will need to send you my private key to do the swap. I got some of my coins there but the ones that were on ISpace were not sent.

Edit: Their wallet was enabled so I just sent off the last of my coins to the swap.

All good now?

Yes. Coins are all confirmed on Bittrex for the swap.

Ok, we have ended deposits with the old chain on Bittrex. If you still want to transfer your coins from the old chain to the new, you will need to provide me your wallet.dat, or private keys, from the old chain so I can verify your balance
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Crap. I thought I was being proactive and installed the new qt-client and went and uninstalled the old qt client. Forgot I was still awaiting a payment. No, I don't have the private key. Now you just sent my payout to that address. Are those coins lost forever?

Roaming folder is MMXIV2 for the new chain, so unless you overwrote or deleted your wallet.dat manually, it should still be loadable in the old client
No worries. I was able to undelete from the recycle bin. Got the wallet back and sent to Bittrex.
Crap. I thought I was being proactive and installed the new qt-client and went and uninstalled the old qt client. Forgot I was still awaiting a payment. No, I don't have the private key. Now you just sent my payout to that address. Are those coins lost forever?

Roaming folder is MMXIV2 for the new chain, so unless you overwrote or deleted your wallet.dat manually, it should still be loadable in the old client
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io

do you still have a backup of your old wallet? if so, pywallet will be your best friend Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
All shifts from the Multipool have now been paid.  Please make sure you move your coins to Bittrex!
I've got a good deal of hashpower on MMXIV right now. Make sure you get your coins on the way to Bittrex immediately so they will arrive there with this final push

All good now?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Synced up right away for me. No problems here
Actually had some free time today, so the website is back up with proper links for the new blockchain
When is the new qt client going to be available?

It's been available for nearly a full day now

Links are in the OP, or mmxivcoin.com
Actually had some free time today, so the website is back up with proper links for the new blockchain
When is the new qt client going to be available?
legendary

Good. I'm waiting on 11 more confirmations for my coins to confirm so I can send my coins off for the swap.

bittrex wallets are offline, and my coins are in "Pending" State as of last night to be deposited.

whats up with that?

I sent richie a message on irc to make sure deposits are still open. Withdraws should be closed, but not deposits
legendary
Activity: 2742
Merit: 1181
bittrex wallets are offline, and my coins are in "Pending" State as of last night to be deposited.

whats up with that?
Jump to: