Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 81. (Read 283116 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Maieuticoin 1.0.3

Many changes in this client; too many, in fact, to list in separate lines. We basically took another coin, adapted everything into Maieuticoin, then did some GUI upgrades of our own. You will require reindexing the first time you open this client. This will automatically begin when it is run for the first time. Do not be alarmed. Your balance will change during reindexing, and may start at 0. It will return to where it is supposed to be by the time the reindexing has completed. Reindexing could be slow, but it is worth it to ensure that all blocks are valid

• Coin control has been added
  • Graph added to QT Interface
  • Many performance enhancements
  • Smoother transition through old blocks
  • Network data handled more efficiently

legendary
mmxivcoin.com will be down from Sunday until Tuesday at the latest while we do some overdue maintenance in preparation for Week 1. When it comes back up, it will have updated links for new clients, as well as more information on the next step in Snowball pre-orders
legendary
New Maieuticoin client will be released shortly. This is a huge update, but it is not mandatory. I'll post more information when I post the link, but I highly suggest updating to the new client today

Again...not a fork, this is purely an optional upgrade to add new features, increase performance, and give a nice aesthetic upgrade to the GUI

With regards to progress with the Snowball. We are actually a day ahead of schedule right now and will have some pictures coming later today of the final test version of retail Snowballs, as well as proof that they run, stake, and are actual, real products that exist

With that said, we have sold out of Week 0 pre-orders. Week 1 will be opened fairly soon. Thanks for everyone who participated so far or is just watching to see what happens
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
  I think my wallet is possessed.   The Balance is changing and not correct.  Never shows staking, even though it is.  Sometimes shows coins under the stake field in the overview panel.   I'm not worried about it, it always shows back up.  I have a feeling that one coin is being held for a stake but just not reported.  This isn't just a one off occurrence, I've seen the incorrect balance several times.  Usually I'll see something in the stake field.  But every so often that field  is zero and the balance is off by around 1 coin.  

Strange.  Anyone else seeing this?  Anyone else staking on there own?  

Check getinfo in debug. Does it match the Overview tab?

I'm finally seeing the staking light do-hicky on the bottom.  Had it fail again.  getinfo shows the correct info, I was staking some coin, but it's not showing on the main wallet screen.  That is just showing my balance decreased by the staking coin, but zeros for stake.   I have a screen print of the display, along with the getinfo, but I have no idea how to connect it to this post.   Huh

Close and open client

That didn't correct it.  But the weirdest thing is, I have 2 stakes going on right now.  1 is not reported on the overview screen, but the second is.  All is good when I issue the getinfo in the console display.  I can't look at the coin control stuff to see which blocks are staking. 

It's really not a big deal, just wanted to see if anyone else was having a problem. 
legendary
  I think my wallet is possessed.   The Balance is changing and not correct.  Never shows staking, even though it is.  Sometimes shows coins under the stake field in the overview panel.   I'm not worried about it, it always shows back up.  I have a feeling that one coin is being held for a stake but just not reported.  This isn't just a one off occurrence, I've seen the incorrect balance several times.  Usually I'll see something in the stake field.  But every so often that field  is zero and the balance is off by around 1 coin.  

Strange.  Anyone else seeing this?  Anyone else staking on there own?  

I'm finally seeing the staking light do-hicky on the bottom.  Had it fail again.  getinfo shows the correct info, I was staking some coin, but it's not showing on the main wallet screen.  That is just showing my balance decreased by the staking coin, but zeros for stake.   I have a screen print of the display, along with the getinfo, but I have no idea how to connect it to this post.   Huh

Close and open client
legendary
   I think my wallet is possessed.   The Balance is changing and not correct.  Never shows staking, even though it is.  Sometimes shows coins under the stake field in the overview panel.   I'm not worried about it, it always shows back up.  I have a feeling that one coin is being held for a stake but just not reported.  This isn't just a one off occurrence, I've seen the incorrect balance several times.  Usually I'll see something in the stake field.  But every so often that field  is zero and the balance is off by around 1 coin. 

Strange.  Anyone else seeing this?  Anyone else staking on there own? 

I'm finally seeing the staking light do-hicky on the bottom.  Had it fail again.  getinfo shows the correct info, I was staking some coin, but it's not showing on the main wallet screen.  That is just showing my balance decreased by the staking coin, but zeros for stake.   I have a screen print of the display, along with the getinfo, but I have no idea how to connect it to this post.   Huh
legendary
   I think my wallet is possessed.   The Balance is changing and not correct.  Never shows staking, even though it is.  Sometimes shows coins under the stake field in the overview panel.   I'm not worried about it, it always shows back up.  I have a feeling that one coin is being held for a stake but just not reported.  This isn't just a one off occurrence, I've seen the incorrect balance several times.  Usually I'll see something in the stake field.  But every so often that field  is zero and the balance is off by around 1 coin. 

Unfortunately the balance is correct at the moment.  The staking indicator is not on, and it says no mature coins.  When I see it again I'll do the getinfo.

Thanks

getinfo will always be accurate  Smiley
legendary

Unfortunately the balance is correct at the moment.  The staking indicator is not on, and it says no mature coins.  When I see it again I'll do the getinfo.

Thanks
legendary

legendary

legendary
We have decided to allow The Snowball to come ready for use with other coins

Click here for more information
legendary
Can someone explain me why ppl dumping this coin?

Guess they don't want a Snowball
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Can someone explain me why ppl dumping this coin?
legendary
Will this hardware still support other staking coins or has that been squashed?

These units are very modifiable
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Will this hardware still support other staking coins or has that been squashed?
legendary
Week 0 Pre-Orders
The first round of Pre-Orders will be referred to as Week 0, even though it does not run for a full week and also does not accept Bitcoin as payment. Week 0 is now open and you can pre-order your Snowball for only 3.5 Maieuticoin. Since we are not yet on a payment processor, all M pre-orders for Week 0 will be handled manually. Simply send iGotSpots a message asking for a payment address, to which I will respond with a unique address to reserve your unit. Once payment is sent, reply to that message with your shipping information. If you do not feel the forums are safe enough, feel free to let me know and I'll provide a secure email address for you to send to. Week 0 pre-orders will ship at the same time as Week 1, but USD price for Week 1 will be higher. The goal of Week 0 is to give Maieuticoin supporters a chance to ensure they get their units at a severely discounted rate as a way for us to say thanks for sticking around. Outsiders are encouraged to join in, but we will not be releasing pictures or videos until Week 1 is launched. Week 0 will run from October 22nd through October 25th or until all available orders have been placed, in which case Week 0 sales will end immediately. Week 1 start date is still TBA. This is only an early pre-order window at a reduced cost in USD conversion price

http://mmxivcoin.com/week0.html
legendary
I found out about this coin on POLO Trollbox. I am really interested in it and will check the markets later. I love the staking machine you are creating too, that will help heaps of peeps.

Thanks. We are aiming to provide an affordable product that can get into many hands. After Batch 1 we will consider adding compatibility for other coins, as well, but all payments will be accepted solely in Maieuticoin after pre-orders are filled

Also, we will most likely have a maximum order of 5 units per shipping address during pre-orders. Once sales go live at retail price, there will be no cap
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I found out about this coin on POLO Trollbox. I am really interested in it and will check the markets later. I love the staking machine you are creating too, that will help heaps of peeps.
legendary
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
  Wallet not showing staking.  All of my coins are over 24 hours old, but it says no mature coins.  I've never seen the wallet staking, but I did get a stake.  Is it just the indicator in the wallet not working or something else?  Also how often should I expect a stake.  

Thanks

What address are you using to stake? Also, how many hours ago did they arrive there?

I only have one address defined. MsrQWfm1pWNCiMG5Dw5pidj5vge8s6TdYg.  Last coins arrived 10/17 at 12:13 (And it's now 18:03).  So that would be a little less then 32 hours ago.  

I did have one stake today at 01:28.  Not sure how the staking really works.  Maybe I have to wait till tomorrow at 1:28?  

Thanks for looking.  

Ah ok that explains it. If you staked and it moved, then don't move it. You can only stake every so often; coins will move back and forth now as long as your client remains open

OK, Makes sense.  I'm assuming there is nothing like coin control in this wallet, at least I couldn't find anything.    

Not currently. It's on the to do list, but not top priority since our maturity time is only a day. Coin control will most likely be added relatively soon
Pages:
Jump to: