Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 80. (Read 283116 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Currently still working on 1.0.3

For now, we have uploaded the old versions here: https://github.com/C2MMXIV/MMXIV/releases

If you want to use 1.0.2 until we post the all-clear, it will work just fine until we get all the kinks out. For now, consider 1.0.3 a test version

Sorry about this. I updated the checkpoint server to the newest version. The fault is completely mine. Thankfully it does not affect balances or anything like that

Is that a new version of 1.0.2?  I still have 1.0.2 in a prior directory.  Not sure if I needed to download a newer copy. 
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Currently still working on 1.0.3

For now, we have uploaded the old versions here: https://github.com/C2MMXIV/MMXIV/releases

If you want to use 1.0.2 until we post the all-clear, it will work just fine until we get all the kinks out. For now, consider 1.0.3 a test version

Sorry about this. I updated the checkpoint server to the newest version, which has since been reverted back to 1.0.2, the same version exchanges, multipool, and the Snowball are running on for a more lightweight client. The fault is completely mine. Thankfully it does not affect balances or anything like that
legendary
Anyone else having syncing problems?  I've got the latest wallet.  I had PC issues today and had to reboot a couple of times.  Last time I can't sync, stuck with 180 blocks to go.   56823 is the last one I got.  Also a few minute ago the wallet crashed. 

Should I reload the block chain, or is there something else going on, and I should just be patient? 

We had a bad checkpoint occur early this morning. Working on it right now

OK I'll hang tight and wait for an update.  Thanks
legendary
Anyone else having syncing problems?  I've got the latest wallet.  I had PC issues today and had to reboot a couple of times.  Last time I can't sync, stuck with 180 blocks to go.   56823 is the last one I got.  Also a few minute ago the wallet crashed. 

Should I reload the block chain, or is there something else going on, and I should just be patient? 

We had a bad checkpoint occur early this morning. Working on it right now
legendary

legendary
Is there any more word on the ICO quoted at the following url?

http://mmxivcoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,2.0.html 

It's on the backburner for now while we work on the Snowball. We may or may not do the anonymous chain. The amount of interest in anonymous chains within the M community has faded significantly, so we are unsure as of right now
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Is there any more word on the ICO quoted at the following url?

http://mmxivcoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,2.0.html 
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
Any word on when trading will continue on Bittrex? Huh

legendary
We are currently investigating a few issues. More information soon
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
I am still facing wallet issue again....when 4500 +- block remain its crash. But old wallet worked fine.
I can't stake for my wallet.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
So when is the new coin launching?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Looks like M-coin trading is disabled on Bittrex.
legendary
since updating to 1.03 getting 90% orphans from my stake  Shocked

I'm seeing 5-6 orphans per valid stake also (since upgrading).
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Everytime when I want to update blockchain wallet says

"Assertion failed"
kernel error
blah blah.

Solutions......
legendary
Activity: 1876
since updating to 1.03 getting 90% orphans from my stake  Shocked
legendary
What are the ports I'm seeing in the picture of the Snowball and what are each one used for? Thank you.

~Blaise

Which picture?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
What are the ports I'm seeing in the picture of the Snowball and what are each one used for? Thank you.

~Blaise
legendary
Snowball Staking Hardware Pre-Orders are now Live | Ship By December 5th: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--835103
Pages:
Jump to: