Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 25. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
Be patient and give the dev some time.

Hope he manages to bring out something this weekend, otherwise I think it will go a lot lower Sad

He promised first a in wallet bot for trading MCL.
After that a marketplace with his and other trading bots.

Lets hope that he have time to do some coding this weekend.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
The price is very low now.The coin looks do well.Dev is not like joking.
Activity: 532

Hope he manages to bring out something this weekend, otherwise I think it will go a lot lower Sad
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
price will increase once its removed from bittrex
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Two devs promise trader bot. Prime-XI (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pxi-prime-xi-digital-currency-fast-transactions-anonymous-network-701871) and Miracle. See who of them faster do it? Whose bot is better? In that it is better to invest?

Dude, I'm sure DEV MiracleCion don't care about the others CC DEVs ... Wink It will be done.., when he is done and when he is sure in his work...., so respect and Greetings Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Two devs promise trader bot. Prime-XI (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pxi-prime-xi-digital-currency-fast-transactions-anonymous-network-701871) and Miracle. See who of them faster do it? Whose bot is better? In that it is better to invest?
Activity: 636
There is little buy support left

Sell walls coming up. One big sell and this coin will be pretty much dead. Not enough volume either. Its poised for delisting next month if it goes on like this.

dev I feel bad for myself for believing in this coin's potential.

Part of the problem is the believers won't sell at the bad price (who can blame them), there are only 29,000 of 1,000,000 coins on the market for sale, and people trying to buy more than will ever be made.

There are another 67K for sale over on C-cex.  Just sounds like FUD to me.  Another person trying to scoop up coins cheap.  This coin will always be poised for de-listing.  There are not enough coins out there to cause the kind of turn over the exchanges are expecting.  A lot of holders believe in it.  And this is not a hand holding pump and dump coin.  Don't expect hourly updates, or even daily one.  Dev seems to update once a week.  And new code comes when he feels it's ready to go.  Nothing pushed out to manipulate the price.  

And don't feel bad for believing.  Sell your coins, there are buyers waiting.  You'll feel better. Smiley

Hardly FUD when i was defending the coin.  so around 1/10th of coins are on exchange, that still not a huge amount,

Sorry Aaron,  That's the problem with Multiple quotes.  I meant the first quote was mostly FUD.  I don't know where he got the info that the coin was poised to be de-listed.  But that is just trying to play on peoples fears.  The F in FUD....  

I really wanted to comment on both posts (your just to point out C-Cex volume).  Again I didn't mean to imply you were fudding.....  

No worries, i wasn't sure.  Regarding bittrex, they delist if you go under 0.2btc volume a week iirc

https://bittrex.com/status (check bottom of page to see markets being delisted currently and the 0.2btc message)

no

0.2 btc per day on an average for the last 7 days.

So total 1.4 btc volume over last 7 days

We are at 0.3 for last 24 hours now. We'll soon be under the threshold. I'm not fudding.

This coin is way over the minimum. You are not a fudder. You are a scammer. MCL is on the 77 place of 204 most traded coins.
ThE last hour MCL traded for over half the amount that is needed for a week.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Now we can do is to wait or sell at a low price.I believe that dev can realize his robot vision.Perhaps buy now you can make a lot of money.Just my BTC is too little. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
I think Bittrex listed this coin to soon.  They should have waited till there was at least one bot available.  This coin can't hit their volume until we have a little more substance and the price is quite a bit higher.  Right now it's all speculation, and the price is set that way.  Most folks feel this is a win and are holding their coins, so at a low price and low available coins your going to have low volume. 

But if the dev can somehow have an in wallet peer/peer trading system that would be really cool.  This is not something that is planned, so don't buy coins based on it.  This was just an idea that came to me while typing this reply.     
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
If coin will dead, it will be also becouse of a bad community at this point. Dev is active and he was been clear in the words "only in weekends", so the community must adapt to the situation and not sell for nothing. This is a perfect currency for fud, but the innovative distribution wanted to create a strong community of holders and, after bots, of buyers.This has not happened also due to the lack of strength of the community
Activity: 798
Gnosis and Quatloo didnt do too well, and they have working bots. MCL has nothing so far. I think its really overpriced right now.

Gnosis was a scam with an effective 7% premine.
Quatloo is PoW, not PoS and its doing not soo bad, last update was just some days ago.

MCL is overpriced? 1 Million coins total at 4k satoshi......

Look at the price of Quatlo, you said it isnt doing good, oh, its over 4k satoshi and qtl has 100 Million max coins.
So you proved yourself wrong, either qtl is doing good or MCL is way undervalued  Shocked

+1 good point ,MCL coin is so undervalued
hold you coins !!!
legendary
Activity: 1030

Sell walls coming up. One big sell and this coin will be pretty much dead. Not enough volume either. Its poised for delisting next month if it goes on like this.

Part of the problem is the believers won't sell at the bad price (who can blame them), there are only 29,000 of 1,000,000 coins on the market for sale, and people trying to buy more than will ever be made.

There are another 67K for sale over on C-cex.  Just sounds like FUD to me.  Another person trying to scoop up coins cheap.  This coin will always be poised for de-listing.  There are not enough coins out there to cause the kind of turn over the exchanges are expecting.  A lot of holders believe in it.  And this is not a hand holding pump and dump coin.  Don't expect hourly updates, or even daily one.  Dev seems to update once a week.  And new code comes when he feels it's ready to go.  Nothing pushed out to manipulate the price.  

And don't feel bad for believing.  Sell your coins, there are buyers waiting.  You'll feel better. Smiley

Hardly FUD when i was defending the coin.  so around 1/10th of coins are on exchange, that still not a huge amount,

Sorry Aaron,  That's the problem with Multiple quotes.  I meant the first quote was mostly FUD.  I don't know where he got the info that the coin was poised to be de-listed.  But that is just trying to play on peoples fears.  The F in FUD....  

I really wanted to comment on both posts (your just to point out C-Cex volume).  Again I didn't mean to imply you were fudding.....  

No worries, i wasn't sure.  Regarding bittrex, they delist if you go under 0.2btc volume a week iirc

https://bittrex.com/status (check bottom of page to see markets being delisted currently and the 0.2btc message)

no

0.2 btc per day on an average for the last 7 days.

So total 1.4 btc volume over last 7 days

We are at 0.3 for last 24 hours now. We'll soon be under the threshold. I'm not fudding.

Hardly FUD when i was defending the coin.  so around 1/10th of coins are on exchange, that still not a huge amount,

No worries, i wasn't sure.  Regarding bittrex, they delist if you go under 0.2btc volume a week iirc

legendary

There are another 67K for sale over on C-cex.  Just sounds like FUD to me.  Another person trying to scoop up coins cheap.  This coin will always be poised for de-listing.  There are not enough coins out there to cause the kind of turn over the exchanges are expecting.  A lot of holders believe in it.  And this is not a hand holding pump and dump coin.  Don't expect hourly updates, or even daily one.  Dev seems to update once a week.  And new code comes when he feels it's ready to go.  Nothing pushed out to manipulate the price. 

And don't feel bad for believing.  Sell your coins, there are buyers waiting.  You'll feel better. Smiley

legendary

There are another 67K for sale over on C-cex.  Just sounds like FUD to me.  Another person trying to scoop up coins cheap.  This coin will always be poised for de-listing.  There are not enough coins out there to cause the kind of turn over the exchanges are expecting.  A lot of holders believe in it.  And this is not a hand holding pump and dump coin.  Don't expect hourly updates, or even daily one.  Dev seems to update once a week.  And new code comes when he feels it's ready to go.  Nothing pushed out to manipulate the price. 

And don't feel bad for believing.  Sell your coins, there are buyers waiting.  You'll feel better. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1030

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Sell pressur is tiny. Dev's gonna kick in
Pages:
Jump to: