Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 26. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Looks, the price is going up gradually !

It could go either way, but its only 0.4887 btc to 7050 sato so could easily go up
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Looks, the price is going up gradually !
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
I think MCL in very undervalued right now and was not likely dumped, hopefully I'm right...Lets see what happens next Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Gnosis and Quatloo didnt do too well, and they have working bots. MCL has nothing so far. I think its really overpriced right now.

Gnosis was a scam with an effective 7% premine.
Quatloo is PoW, not PoS and its doing not soo bad, last update was just some days ago.

MCL is overpriced? 1 Million coins total at 4k satoshi......

Look at the price of Quatlo, you said it isnt doing good, oh, its over 4k satoshi and qtl has 100 Million max coins.
So you proved yourself wrong, either qtl is doing good or MCL is way undervalued  Shocked

Marketcaps:

Quatloo    $ 34,912
Gnosis    $ 7,533
MiracleCoin    $ 13,122

MCL has no bot. It got pumped until it got dumped, now its headed for a crash.

Hmmm Why are you comparing apples with bananas?
1. Everybody knows that MCL dont have a bot. Its comming.
2  All MCL coins are already out except 5% staking. Quattloo is still releasing millions of coins.
3. Gnosis is a heavy premined coin that is considered as scam. Thats why their value is very low.
4  Both Quatloo and Gnosis dont have a fully functioning program. They are still developing them.
5. MCL are not going to crash because of your writing. Its still early and the dev is working on the bot. Quatloo did not have a bot in the beginning and they didnt crash.
6. There was a pump in the beginning and also a dump.
7. You have no skills to judge any coin.
8. All coins was delivered free of cost. No mining. No premining.
9  This coin can drop more in value, some short term investors want to sell. Other want to buy in.
10. You just want to pick a fight.

You are not predicting a crash. You are by comparing marketcaps saying that MCL will rise to   0.00511200 .   Grin
I belive it when I see it.  Cool

+1 you are right about everything
Only one thing: I believe before it happened, I'm sure and trust in DEV and in MiracleCoin (that's my thought)  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
buy cheap if you can

and Keep Calm
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Talking into account actual price, if dev ends releasing the bot this could be easy x10. People right now just have to choose believe The dev or not. There is nothing else
Activity: 636
Gnosis and Quatloo didnt do too well, and they have working bots. MCL has nothing so far. I think its really overpriced right now.

Quatloo is PoW, not PoS and its doing not soo bad, last update was just some days ago.

Look at the price of Quatlo, you said it isnt doing good, oh, its over 4k satoshi and qtl has 100 Million max coins.
So you proved yourself wrong, either qtl is doing good or MCL is way undervalued  Shocked

Marketcaps:

Quatloo    $ 34,912
Gnosis    $ 7,533
MiracleCoin    $ 13,122

Hmmm Why are you comparing apples with bananas?
1. Everybody knows that MCL dont have a bot. Its comming.
2  All MCL coins are already out except 5% staking. Quattloo is still releasing millions of coins.
3. Gnosis is a heavy premined coin that is considered as scam. Thats why their value is very low.
4  Both Quatloo and Gnosis dont have a fully functioning program. They are still developing them.
5. MCL are not going to crash because of your writing. Its still early and the dev is working on the bot. Quatloo did not have a bot in the beginning and they didnt crash.
6. There was a pump in the beginning and also a dump.
7. You have no skills to judge any coin.
8. All coins was delivered free of cost. No mining. No premining.
9  This coin can drop more in value, some short term investors want to sell. Other want to buy in.
10. You just want to pick a fight.

You are not predicting a crash. You are by comparing marketcaps saying that MCL will rise to   0.00511200 .   Grin
I belive it when I see it.  Cool

Activity: 457
Merit: 103
.....and  start staking for free coins  Wink

How does this staking thing work? Do i need some special settings to do it?
You just have to open your wallet

Do I need to keep coins in it or does it work even if it is empty?

You need to have coins in it to stake.

OK, thanks for the info.
Is the reward proportional to the amount of coins in the wallet?

just as a fyi if you dont know. you need to encrypt your wallet with a passphrase and unlock it to stake i believe.
it is a good practice to encrypt the wallet but for staking, it is not necessary to encrypt and then unlock.
you can simply not encrypt and keep it open for staking.

You can do that in other coins , so why not in this one? Encryption just put a layer of security.
the point i was trying to make is that to stake, you don't "need to encrypt your wallet with a passphrase and unlock it to stake..."
Merit: 250

So you proved yourself wrong, either qtl is doing good or MCL is way undervalued  Shocked

Marketcaps:

Quatloo    $ 34,912
Gnosis    $ 7,533
MiracleCoin    $ 13,122

MCL has reasonable coin maximum
MCL has bots soon
MCL never got pumped
....but what REALLY separates MCL from the others:

Just realized we have 3GB+ chain already...has anyone an idea why the miracleblockchain is so large compared to other alts?

Probably because during distribution there were thousands of transactions every hour.  That adds up to be a lot more transactions than your average altcoin sees I would guess.

If this is the underlying reason, growing should be much slower since distribution ended.
Unfortunately i resynced my chain yesterday. Has anyone the wallet open 24/7 and can have a look at the database folder?
legendary
Activity: 1030

So you proved yourself wrong, either qtl is doing good or MCL is way undervalued  Shocked

Marketcaps:

Quatloo    $ 34,912
Gnosis    $ 7,533
MiracleCoin    $ 13,122

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Just realized we have 3GB+ chain already...has anyone an idea why the miracleblockchain is so large compared to other alts?

Probably because during distribution there were thousands of transactions every hour.  That adds up to be a lot more transactions than your average altcoin sees I would guess.
legendary
Activity: 1050

This coins real value is 0. But like the real stockmarket people value future things. So it is priced like there is a bot ready  He also give out the coins for free. There were not any premine. This coin is cheap to hold and stake. Gnosis and Quatloo have a lot more coins than MCL. So you can think that its overpriced but other people thinks it should have a greater value.

Time will tell. Never play with money you cant afford to loose.

i hope people took special note of that, it's damn good advice that should be common sense which most of humanity unfortunately lacks

This coins real value is 0. But like the real stockmarket people value future things. So it is priced like there is a bot ready  He also give out the coins for free. There were not any premine. This coin is cheap to hold and stake. Gnosis and Quatloo have a lot more coins than MCL. So you can think that its overpriced but other people thinks it should have a greater value.

Time will tell. Never play with money you cant afford to loose.

For all users who have problems with staking, here is how to check and probably solve:

Wallet locked:

--> Klick unlock, check "for staking only", enter your password and press enter.
 --> Symbol turns Red and mouseover gives you a staking time (not accurate, maybe half or double time, even more)

If you wait forever, wallet open and unlocked but no staking happens, have a look at your coins, the fragmentation and the coin age.
Either many your coins are too young to stake (not mature), or maybe coin weight is too widely distributed.

Select coins with low amount as input:

legendary
Activity: 1007
Didn't know there would be such a distribution model.It seems missed opportunities for free.Now the price is very low.But a lot of comments, really difficult to judge whether worth the investment.

You missed the free coins. If you going to invest or not, that is only you that can decide that.

Dev is working alone and only in the weekends. There were a lot of problems with the faucet but he managed to fix it.
So you have to decide how good this bots are going to be. I dont trade much and I know that bots dont work good in some cases.
When the market goes up or are stabil then bots work good. If the market goes down then you can loose a lot.
I got some free coins and Im going to buy a little more and test his bots when they are ready.

Along with fixing the faucet, the wallet has the notification and calculation feature already.  I'm not sure if those are available anywhere else.  It also means he knows how to interface with the exchanges, so adding in the bot's should not be that difficult for him.  Just a lot of testing...   Smiley  And once he gets the scaffolding in place and can open up the bot trading platform to other developers, it could very well be to the moon... 
legendary
Activity: 1030
Didn't know there would be such a distribution model.It seems missed opportunities for free.Now the price is very low.But a lot of comments, really difficult to judge whether worth the investment.

You missed the free coins. If you going to invest or not, that is only you that can decide that.

Dev is working alone and only in the weekends. There were a lot of problems with the faucet but he managed to fix it.
So you have to decide how good this bots are going to be. I dont trade much and I know that bots dont work good in some cases.
When the market goes up or are stabil then bots work good. If the market goes down then you can loose a lot.
I got some free coins and Im going to buy a little more and test his bots when they are ready.
Pages:
Jump to: