Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 30. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
MCL wallet still broken.  Have received 0 mined transactions since this one that will not accept.  Not the only failed mined transaction to my wallet.

NOTE: Sync is only out as I have just reopened my wallet and is not normally the case.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Very nice coin.Total 1 million only.It should not be just such a situation.We should have enough patience to face cold.Believe in your own judgement.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
The Dev sent me a link to a download of what he is working on in our last conversation but states "This code is still work in progress and by no means it should be used"

I think this will be good considering everything that has already been fixed after launch.

The Dev is right, he hasn't got time to be on the forums 24/7 like what we do, us crypto folk should stop with the constant FUD when a coin Dev hasn't been online in 1, 2, 3 days - maybe a week when he already has told us he is working on the code, why get distracted & come on here and loose your train of thought or even when you've had a long hard day.

BTW the Dev said to us that he would "try" to push to get the bots finished by the end of the weekend, Keyword: "Try"
Totally agree Cheesy.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
relax guys remember 'PANIC KILLED THE CAT'...MCL is alive and kicking.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
The Dev sent me a link to a download of what he is working on in our last conversation but states "This code is still work in progress and by no means it should be used"

I think this will be good considering everything that has already been fixed after launch.

The Dev is right, he hasn't got time to be on the forums 24/7 like what we do, us crypto folk should stop with the constant FUD when a coin Dev hasn't been online in 1, 2, 3 days - maybe a week when he already has told us he is working on the code, why get distracted & come on here and loose your train of thought or even when you've had a long hard day.

BTW the Dev said to us that he would "try" to push to get the bots finished by the end of the weekend, Keyword: "Try"

Dev seems pretty solid tho

It's a nice bet atm; if he delivers 6k is nothing compared to where it can gets with a 1M supply
legendary
Activity: 1554

Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Probably you will have to hold some coins to be able to use the bot.

Some bots sold in this forum and bought by hundreds of traders cost about 0.7 BTC. So, if Miraclecoin bots are properly developed and in-wallet bot market works fine, this coin has a big future.

qtl v1 costs <0.05btc currently

for the whole QTL trader it cost 300 qtl which was 5 days ago roughly 0.2

another friend of mine has CAT and payed 1btc

Thats for v2.2, v1 that only works on bittrex is 0.05 currently (and dropping), as the dev said the first bots will be limited i thought that was a fairer comparison.

fair enough
Activity: 532

Some bots sold in this forum and bought by hundreds of traders cost about 0.7 BTC. So, if Miraclecoin bots are properly developed and in-wallet bot market works fine, this coin has a big future.

Thats for v2.2, v1 that only works on bittrex is 0.05 currently (and dropping), as the dev said the first bots will be limited i thought that was a fairer comparison.
Activity: 995

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
It's never gonna get higher then 0.00013212, the moment I sold Grin Cool distribution plan btw, kudo's!

You can bet it will get MUCH MUCH MUCH more than that, buddy! MCL will not reach the apex (is far from it) under 1 month of existence and so many features to come!

We'll see
legendary
It's never gonna get higher then 0.00013212, the moment I sold Grin Cool distribution plan btw, kudo's!

You can bet it will get MUCH MUCH MUCH more than that, buddy! MCL will not reach the apex (is far from it) under 1 month of existence and so many features to come!

actually  under  2 weeks in existence.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

I think he is talking about CAT. It cost .7 currently I believe. Not sure how it compares to QTL Trader.

Yes, I was talking about CAT, and the comparison is only if there is a proper development in MCL. CAT is really well done.
Activity: 418
Merit: 250

I think he is talking about CAT. It cost .7 currently I believe. Not sure how it compares to QTL Trader.
Activity: 227

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Activity: 532

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

Activity: 225
Lovers of the coin is need enough patience.Or you will loss. Grin
legendary

strange its been up for me all the time
It's OK now. With me, the website was down for about 3 hours. However, it's working perfectly now Cheesy

Good to see, actually it was down for more then 3 hours. more like 9 or 10 hours.
Activity: 178

strange its been up for me all the time
It's OK now. With me, the website was down for about 3 hours. However, it's working perfectly now Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: