Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 29. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
I'm HODL'ing too.

MCL is going to da moon, soon!

Hey, Panic Sellers! You're so wrong...

MCL is not going to the da moon. Its not panic selling. Its investors that dont want to wait maybe 3-4 month for a working good bot and without information.
MCL can go down to 0 and they dont want that to happen. Thats why dev should write here in the weekends just to say hello so MCL price would not drop so much. Im happy with my free coins  but if I have invested then I would also sell out now. Its common sense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are to many 14 years old kids in this forum that abuses the word fud. If you have any other opinion then mine so please dont behave like a 14 year old kid.  Write in a normal way and respect other people.   
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I'm HODL'ing too.

MCL is going to da moon, soon!

Hey, Panic Sellers! You're so wrong...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I'm still holding my MCL, I just say that without the bot value is almost 0. With the bot, this awesome distribution and an honest and working dev, this coin will have much future.
legendary
Activity: 1176
This coin make a FREE distribution of all coins by wallet faucet. People selling just make profit. And whales can make his bag. this will take a time.

We has some shitty whale going for quick profit, hope gone and no come back.

New features of bots are required to push up volume and atract new investors and value for MCL.

So need to execute some patience or just sell and left cheap coins for other investors.

and in dev not like or cant have a fluid comunication with comunity, NEED add to staff one person that do that.
legendary
Activity: 1007
MiracleCoin is going to have a decentralized marketplace that will allow for buying or selling various tradebots with MCL.

There is no denying the fact.This is a good idea.Also interesting.But it seems that here is some less necessary interaction.

Communities need a pr manager, frequent communication with participants.At least in the early.

Again,
We can't commuicate if we don't know what's going on.
If dev is working on bot, he need to tell the community what he's goin to release. Which features,technical details, etc etc.

Variuos tradebots? Sound VARIUOS and VAGUE.

What can do a PR?
Write to the media that maybe this week-end dev will release VARIOUS tradebots?
Roadmap got this purpose. Tho tell media and investors future plan.
Here we don't have a radmap. We just know that VARIOUS tradebots will be release and a marketplace will be release.

So far, with this informtations we have,we know that is not enought to attract investors.

Indeed. First you see what you can offer, then you do PR.
Anyway the dev seems pretty solid and clever, I'm confident about this project. It smells good.

Well,if i or you were a pr, first think to know from the dev is what he's working to write a full details article for media to spread.
So far, my questions here and the answers to the dev were:

-What you're working on? Various bot
-Ok,any technical informations? Various bot
-Which kind of bots? Various bot
-We need to hold some mcl to use them? Various bot
-How deos they work? Various bot

It's not enought for a pr to work on.  Wink

I think the dev invested all of the ICO moneys into PR.  Smiley

Free coins, good unique distribution, honest developer. 

Feel lucky if the developer replies to this thread once a week, and delivers code once a month. 

If you bought into this coin thinking you would get a quick profit, you were wrong.  If you think complaining, will get you the quick profit your wrong.  If your trying to FUD the coin to drive the price down, I don't know (it might work).   Otherwise sit back and wait for the next big delivery......       
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
MCL wallet still broken.  Have received 0 mined transactions since this one that will not accept.  Not the only failed mined transaction to my wallet.

image removed to save space

NOTE: Sync is only out as I have just reopened my wallet and is not normally the case.

have you tried repairing the wallet file?
if not restore an earlier backup and that unconfirmed transaction wont be there  Wink

Thanks, how do I go about repairing the wallet file, sorry I've no idea.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
There are too impatient traders in that currency . A few months ago to see the true value of a coin we waited a month or more , this coin is only two weeks old. There are so many scam coins that presented every day, exact copies of other altcoins and without innovations, which are pumped in the first week and then abbandoned . You are treating this coin as a stupid scam when we do not know anything about it, you've wanted bittrex too early , and so you have pumped like crazies thinking in one moment the currency can touch 200k and when it is was not happened you had created a dump that is created only for the worst scamcoin , just because you want to gain fast when the dev needs more time to do a good job. The current price of the currency seems like a joke , and the great potential of the money is put into the background. So we have two options: the speculation has won on a good currency , or a few that are buying silently is cheating you . This is my opinion

And sorry for my english lol
Activity: 644
MiracleCoin is going to have a decentralized marketplace that will allow for buying or selling various tradebots with MCL.

There is no denying the fact.This is a good idea.Also interesting.But it seems that here is some less necessary interaction.

Communities need a pr manager, frequent communication with participants.At least in the early.

Again,
If dev is working on bot, he need to tell the community what he's goin to release. Which features,technical details, etc etc.

What can do a PR?
Here we don't have a radmap. We just know that VARIOUS tradebots will be release and a marketplace will be release.

So far, with this informtations we have,we know that is not enought to attract investors.

Anyway the dev seems pretty solid and clever, I'm confident about this project. It smells good.

Well,if i or you were a pr, first think to know from the dev is what he's working to write a full details article for media to spread.
So far, my questions here and the answers to the dev were:

-What you're working on? Various bot
-Ok,any technical informations? Various bot
-Which kind of bots? Various bot
-We need to hold some mcl to use them? Various bot
-How deos they work? Various bot

It's not enought for a pr to work on.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Again,

What can do a PR?

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Because of the lack of necessary information communication, so can't buy it.But a preliminary judgment.This coin is supposed to be good.
Activity: 995

Yes dev as said before please consider nominating some people.

Lets get stuff written up and lets bombard everyone
Activity: 267

It will be very interesting when bot is released. Right now there is no reason to support the price. We need the bot and until the bot is not released price won't go anywhere.

Agree.
I hope you guys made some profits with free distribution and from initial hype and pump.

I don't have big dreams about bot release. Unfortunally i don't have much faith in the dev.
He didn't write nothing about this bot. No technical info,no discussion here.

I already use c.a.t. and quatloo trader,so i don't know which feature could be so innovative to involve investors to use mcl instead thoose other trader bot.

Fact that maybe bot could be use inside wallet is poor.
I aleady use quatloo trader and c.a.t and have 8 open wallets to stake variuos altcoins.
So he doesn't makes much different to me.
Its' just 1 click mouse.

Dev said that is a programmer and not a pr,but if he don't give us technical information about working in progress,it's impossible to make promotions.

If this coin is made by traders as statement,seems they don't know how to trade any coins outthere.
Since trading works first on rumors,news,roadmap,dates etc etc.

Cheers and have a good day

How do you find quatloo trader... I find it makes more a loss than profit..

You have any tips???

You can download quatloo trader in quatloo thread,but for use his features, you need to have in your wallet a certain amount of quatloo coins. I have discovered it in early september when price was low, now i think is too expensive to buy it. Cause every new features added require more coins to hold.

Activity: 995
It will be very interesting when bot is released. Right now there is no reason to support the price. We need the bot and until the bot is not released price won't go anywhere.

Agree.
I hope you guys made some profits with free distribution and from initial hype and pump.

I don't have big dreams about bot release. Unfortunally i don't have much faith in the dev.

I already use c.a.t. and quatloo trader,so i don't know which feature could be so innovative to involve investors to use mcl instead thoose other trader bot.

I aleady use quatloo trader and c.a.t and have 8 open wallets to stake variuos altcoins.
Its' just 1 click mouse.

Dev said that is a programmer and not a pr,but if he don't give us technical information about working in progress,it's impossible to make promotions.

If this coin is made by traders as statement,seems they don't know how to trade any coins outthere.

How do you find quatloo trader... I find it makes more a loss than profit..

You have any tips???

Agree.

Its' just 1 click mouse.

Merit: 251
Activity: 267
Let your wallet first complete synchronization.Didn't finish the synchronization of casting of course will not be accepted.
Activity: 1022
Not accepted shares are common in staking wallets, I have had many of these on various coins. Remember there is no guarantee you will get stakes at set times. I have also had 4 stakes not accepted in a row on one coin.

Leave your wallet open and check on it in a few days
legendary
MCL wallet still broken.  Have received 0 mined transactions since this one that will not accept.  Not the only failed mined transaction to my wallet.

image removed to save space

NOTE: Sync is only out as I have just reopened my wallet and is not normally the case.

have you tried repairing the wallet file?
if not restore an earlier backup and that unconfirmed transaction wont be there  Wink
Activity: 654

thats wasn`t broken,if you try to minting without finishing the sync..that will be the case like that
Pages:
Jump to: