Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 35. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Any reason that the wallet should be stuck receiving a transaction from yesterday?

check the address nothing wrong with wallet just got a transaction

Maybe the blocks have stopped again, its a POS wallet so it needs users to keep their wallets open for staking to drive the network
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Any reason that the wallet should be stuck receiving a transaction from yesterday?

check the address nothing wrong with wallet just got a transaction
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Stop complaining about the dev. He stated early that he can just work on it in the weekends. This coins was free.
So the dev have a job and works on this coin 2 days in the week. That means stop whining because he is doing what he is expected to do.
Prices goes up and down as allways. Your whining have gone up, can you let it go down also? Wink

Exactly, if you want the coin to rise, its up to the community as well. We all can think of ways to make the coin better. Smiley

Activity: 636
Merit: 500
Stop complaining about the dev. He stated early that he can just work on it in the weekends. This coins was free.
So the dev have a job and works on this coin 2 days in the week. That means stop whining because he is doing what he is expected to do.
Prices goes up and down as allways. Your whining have gone up, can you let it go down also? Wink
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Wow, so many impatient people. This coins has not even been out 2 weeks yet, how the hell do you think
innovation is going to come in over night. Maybe why he is not posting. He is working. He got a Mac Wallet
out earlier this weekend. I'm sure he is working on the new features. Relax your anus, and chill. You have
no reason to make demands on something that was free.  

totally agree
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
MiracleCat says don't sell cheap!!!  Donate them to www.Cryptofor4kids.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
do not want to keep the coins? send them here: MrmEoS5dVFTvtECLA1593uRr99yAq2qnM6   Grin

Buy now. They are so cheap! Show us you btc's invested to support price.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Wow, so many impatient people. This coins has not even been out 2 weeks yet, how the hell do you think
innovation is going to come in over night. Maybe why he is not posting. He is working. He got a Mac Wallet
out earlier this weekend. I'm sure he is working on the new features. Relax your anus, and chill. You have
no reason to make demands on something that was free.  

come on lets take it down little bit more guys put bigger sell orders
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Bots release will push the price up again
come on more sell orders and bigger not 10mcl 10k at 7000sat
come on dont fail on this fud put more sell orders come oooonnn

It's full of sell order.
C'mon, BUY as much as you can!
So cheap! lol
come on dont fail on this fud put more sell orders come oooonnn
Activity: 434
only 3 btc buy support remaining on trex. dev  Huh Huh

lol, i wouldnt be scared here even if we got to "no bid".
get a twitter account and retweet and help spread the word otherwise  Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1030
only 3 btc buy support remaining on trex. dev  Huh Huh
Activity: 363
I'm not so sure this is over at all, why would a dev put out a mac wallet if they were done with their coin?
  Personally i'm enjoying the different strategy this dev is employing, much better than the usual stream of unachievable aims and goals.
Keep up the secretive work dev  Wink
put more sell orders so this fud is more beliveable, only 2btc to 15k it should be 15btc Wink

I doubt it'll go to 15k ever again.

It's over.
legendary
Activity: 1030
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Well..since the dev not post,this coin has loose credibility.
It was the dev telling us that major work will be done during the week-end.
And during the week-end he not post nothing.

So,the fault was from the dev.

If you look at price,is so low,but noone is buyng,means that noone want to risk theyr money now.
Lot of people here complain about low price...but noone is buyng, and market is collapsing.
Coin dead.

Its still the weekend in many places in the world.  The bitching, moaning and negativity will be driving the price down more than the dev not posting when he already said he was going to update.

The dev always said he will try. He never promised to get bots ready this weekend. Just wrong expectations because people dont read carefully and simply expect too much.
+1
Pages:
Jump to: