Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 34. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
All other coins' prices are going down, not only MCL. The investors are doing something else. They'll come back later. Don't worry.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
This coin has been out less then 2 weeks. Innovations take longer. Chill out!  Especially you Mike! lol! Smiley
Activity: 212
R.M.H. Ether 2013

The amount of effort going into Fud on this coin and the Dev not popping in just to crush it out.. hmmm
Expect news to come late tonight or early am... it will see action.

mike111 mentally ill or keen on something

Its all timing. Its an Art Wink
Activity: 140
this  coin have dead!bye bye! Huh Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
buy some all days when is in low price, it can take some time find some good whales that not pump dump and hold for long time.

to push up price to 0.001 for 1 milion coins need 1000 btc in

whales 30-40 btc should be good
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
The children make COINS, no money, no advanced algorithm, without advertising support. Investors have no idea, only will be more and more low price. A vicious cycle. Grin

"i sold and moved on" LOL what the fuck are you doing here then =) you are a crypto begger begged everyone in here for coins and now you come here and play good trader, get lost

lmao,  this troll has just posted exactly the same words in the ccex toolbox about another coin, ignore Cool
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
The children make COINS, no money, no advanced algorithm, without advertising support. Investors have no idea, only will be more and more low price. A vicious cycle. Grin

If you can do better then go away and make a coin. I find it childish to pretend to be a little girl and insult people.
I have friends from several asian contries and they are not bad like you.

I dont know if this coin is going to make it. But it was free and he have done what he say he was going to do. And he managed to make a all POS coin with a faucet.

When you have done your coin then come back here.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

"i sold and moved on" LOL what the fuck are you doing here then =) you are a crypto begger begged everyone in here for coins and now you come here and play good trader, get lost
Activity: 636
When I say this coin will not to 50 k, a lot of people against me. I'm just a clear analysis. In the 19882-19884 sat I sell my COINS. Before go to BITTX. All of my posts are deleted, I be banned for three days. Everyone know, I also don't want to say more. The silence of the behavior, only children can do it. I left the coin for a long time, I got the profit, though I know this is a scam. Smiley     https://twitter.com/miaomiaojiejie/status/525282920500453376

That you got banned has nothing to do with the coin. You were childish and insulting people here and you were writing in chinese. So people reported you for that. I did not report you but I agree with them.  

And you have been banned many times from chatboxes on exchanges for spamming everybody.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
When I say this coin will not to 50 k, a lot of people against me. I'm just a clear analysis. In the 19882-19884 sat I sell my COINS. Before go to BITTX. All of my posts are deleted, I be banned for three days. Everyone know, I also don't want to say more. The silence of the behavior, only children can do it. I left the coin for a long time, I got the profit, though I know this is a scam. Smiley     https://twitter.com/miaomiaojiejie/status/525282920500453376

Shut up troll
When I say this coin will not to 50 k, a lot of people against me. I'm just a clear analysis. In the 19882-19884 sat I sell my COINS. Before go to BITTX. All of my posts are deleted, I be banned for three days. Everyone know, I also don't want to say more. The silence of the behavior, only children can do it. I left the coin for a long time, I got the profit, though I know this is a scam. Smiley     https://twitter.com/miaomiaojiejie/status/525282920500453376
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Any reason that the wallet should be stuck receiving a transaction from yesterday?

check the address nothing wrong with wallet just got a transaction

Maybe the blocks have stopped again, its a POS wallet so it needs users to keep their wallets open for staking to drive the network

Hmmm, 0 of 4 confirmations since showing up in wallet yesterday, 18:20 GMT (~29 hours ago)

I sent some coins from Bittrex to my wallet 2 hours ago and have 35 conf already.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Any reason that the wallet should be stuck receiving a transaction from yesterday?

Maybe the blocks have stopped again, its a POS wallet so it needs users to keep their wallets open for staking to drive the network

Hmmm, 0 of 4 confirmations since showing up in wallet yesterday, 18:20 GMT (~29 hours ago)
some ppl are working hard to get the price down, but you guys are noobs put big sell orders
Activity: 995
I have alerted here some days ago, that if first updates was not released right after distribution end, this coin will lost interest and investors.
I'm sorry for thoose ones who show here theyr balance and maybe bought some over 10k,they already have a lost.
Too much hurry to collect as much as possible before a stable and real price has been set.

This coin is innovative, but don't dream about a big price, since it's a 1 coin dev, working only 2 days a week, and already first week-end is gone without information.
So, now we have to wait other 7 days,for maybe an update.

Investors or whale don't like to spent theyr money in a coin with no team behind,and no frequent updates.
It will be really hard to restore the faith in mcl.

I'm also have doubt about the update. Seems also the dev don't know what to do with theese bots. It's too vague and no informations at all.

If his purpose was to have an hype,it's totally failed. If this is a coin for traders, made by traders,it's totally failed.
If next post from the dev will be "i'm still working about updated and bla bla bla",it's totally a failure.

If dev will release an update, and it's unique and innovative, forget this post. I was totally wrong.  Wink

It's also impossible to make promotions with a coin with no roadmap and technical information about updates.
I have already made tweet and reddit about the first update(bots) days ago. We can't do the same tweet over and over for other days.
Cause answers from my tweet were always the same "when","how bots works","roadmap and eta?".
And i can't answer:

When?=i don't know
How bots works=Dev's don't tell nothing
Radmap and eta=Only during week-end
Update from this week-end=Zero.

Specially if on Miraclecoins site is written that a team of expert programmers is working on miraclecoin,and here dev say that he's the only one who work on the coin.
Something is wrong here.

+1

Updates needed or at least some sort of communication.

@Dev What are your wishes from the community?

Activity: 644
I have alerted here some days ago, that if first updates was not released right after distribution end, this coin will lost interest and investors.
I'm sorry for thoose ones who show here theyr balance and maybe bought some over 10k,they already have a lost.
Too much hurry to collect as much as possible before a stable and real price has been set.

This coin is innovative, but don't dream about a big price, since it's a 1 coin dev, working only 2 days a week, and already first week-end is gone without information.
So, now we have to wait other 7 days,for maybe an update.

Investors or whale don't like to spent theyr money in a coin with no team behind,and no frequent updates.
It will be really hard to restore the faith in mcl.

I'm also have doubt about the update. Seems also the dev don't know what to do with theese bots. It's too vague and no informations at all.

If his purpose was to have an hype,it's totally failed. If this is a coin for traders, made by traders,it's totally failed.
If next post from the dev will be "i'm still working about updated and bla bla bla",it's totally a failure.

If dev will release an update, and it's unique and innovative, forget this post. I was totally wrong.  Wink

It's also impossible to make promotions with a coin with no roadmap and technical information about updates.
I have already made tweet and reddit about the first update(bots) days ago. We can't do the same tweet over and over for other days.
Cause answers from my tweet were always the same "when","how bots works","roadmap and eta?".
And i can't answer:

When?=i don't know
How bots works=Dev's don't tell nothing
Radmap and eta=Only during week-end
Update from this week-end=Zero.

Specially if on Miraclecoins site is written that a team of expert programmers is working on miraclecoin,and here dev say that he's the only one who work on the coin.
Something is wrong here.

Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Wow, so many impatient people. This coins has not even been out 2 weeks yet, how the hell do you think
innovation is going to come in over night. Maybe why he is not posting. He is working. He got a Mac Wallet
out earlier this weekend. I'm sure he is working on the new features. Relax your anus, and chill. You have
no reason to make demands on something that was free.  

+1000

+1

why people are panicking? please be patient. want to get rich in one week Huh

Yep.., they want that....  Undecided and screaming all the time when isn't them way ...

Bots release will push the price up again

I agree ^^

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Oh, looks like he tweeted 3 hours ago https://twitter.com/Miracle_Coin

This coin is live and active so is Dev...just wait till bot is finished price atleaset 50k if not more I just bought 10k MCL Get em while low and sell HIGH Thats how you get rich fast not by complaining   Roll Eyes

nope it has not stopped
Pages:
Jump to: