Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 32. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Guys, I didn't disappear. I was trying to complete the first couple of bots over the weekend, however it is taking more time than I have planned. I will give an update as soon as I finish these first bots.
I will not write on the forum just to show that I am hanging around as I don't see the point. I am not a PR person, I am a developer.
Activity: 654
Merit: 500
Dump! The dev has abandoned this coin for two days.

well,if dev is such a stupid that didn`t see the great potential of this coin...then he deserve for getting a bad reputation after all,so let me ask you,if you are the dev of this coin,would you want to make a such stupid mistake? Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Good News coming on the road. PUMP!
Activity: 167
Dump! The dev has abandoned this coin for two days.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
So... where is the dev? Does he tha magic trik?

buying your dumping Shocked
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
lol I bet the dev is working with a team and they know whats comming. And they are buying it up now.
Look at all the buys that are happening.......
Some people know more then we do
Activity: 728
So... where is the dev? Does he tha magic trik?
Activity: 182
I think giving away coins free makes your coin cheap and viewed as illegitimate because most of the people promoting it do so because.. they got it for free.

I am not saying it is, I am just saying that's how it's generally viewed... good luck though
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Price starts from shopping bots 0,1 BTC. Suppose in MLC it will cost 100 coins. It is not difficult to calculate that the fair price MLC 0,001-0,0015 BTC. Witness the panic and "silently" buy. Money likes silence.  Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
whos idea was to put this on Bittrex?  Angry

All the people that wanted to pump, dump and run...

I think they forgot to Pump Huh

They pumped it to 15000 SAT, then dumped and ran..

Indeed, most of them waited for a good opportunity to dump their coins.

then you could have dumped them on ccex for same price. Trex was not needed for that dump.

everybody wanted miracle on trex thinking to make a quick buck.

a coin thats 2 weeks old. I have been sitting on ltcd since it launched!!!

Good things come to those who wait

People have no patience in the crypto world, it's weird
Activity: 995
whos idea was to put this on Bittrex?  Angry

All the people that wanted to pump, dump and run...

I think they forgot to Pump Huh

They pumped it to 15000 SAT, then dumped and ran..

Indeed, most of them waited for a good opportunity to dump their coins.

then you could have dumped them on ccex for same price. Trex was not needed for that dump.

everybody wanted miracle on trex thinking to make a quick buck.

a coin thats 2 weeks old. I have been sitting on ltcd since it launched!!!

Good things come to those who wait
Activity: 532
Website not working, dev's last activity in here was 3 days ago :ifyouknowwhatimean:  Smiley

Dev did a mac wallet yesterday and was active via twitter :iknowwhatyoumeanbutyouarewrong:

That was done by a member on here a week or so ago (and i know that is true as I'm the one who asked him to make it Tongue)
Activity: 378
good fud keep it up i have almost 10% now nam nam nam
Activity: 178
Dude, do you notice that there are a lot of buying on bittrex?
Activity: 434
Website not working, dev's last activity in here was 3 days ago :ifyouknowwhatimean:  Smiley

Dev did a mac wallet yesterday and was active via twitter :iknowwhatyoumeanbutyouarewrong:
Activity: 636
Estimated also finished dumping free COINS.It's time to rebound.Don't hesitate and miss this opportunity.Believe in your judgment. Wink

I doubt people will invest until the dev says something and the website is online, at this point we don't know if its been abandoned.

Yes, he should tell us if he left the projekt. If he have not finnished the simple bot and need more time for it. I got some free coins but he should come and give answeres to questions here. Now people are selling and are walking away from this coin.
Activity: 532
Estimated also finished dumping free COINS.It's time to rebound.Don't hesitate and miss this opportunity.Believe in your judgment. Wink

I doubt people will invest until the dev says something and the website is online, at this point we don't know if its been abandoned.
Activity: 267
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Website not working, dev's last activity in here was 3 days ago :ifyouknowwhatimean:  Smiley
Activity: 267
A lot of dumping.Don't seem to have been like this.Just because the early is distributed free of charge.
Pages:
Jump to: