Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 31. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Just found an issue with the wallet.
When "Bittrex new market notification" in Notifications is unclicked (off), wallet crashes on start.
Won't even start!

With me, it's fine. Try restart your computer.
Activity: 457
Merit: 103
When "Bittrex new market notification" in Notifications is unclicked (off), wallet crashes on start.
Won't even start!

delete peers.dat file(you should know where it is located) and run the wallet again.
Activity: 247
Won't even start!

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

WOW

Are you going to have to have a minimum balance of mcl to use this?

At the moment I am very "large" number of coins.  Grin Cheesy Wink
Activity: 995
Merit: 500

WOW

Its not confirmed, but the other bot trading coin does make you hold their coin to use the bots

yes eg qtl trader
Activity: 532

WOW

Its not confirmed, but the other bot trading coin does make you hold their coin to use the bots

WOW

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

strange its been up for me all the time
Guys, I didn't disappear. I was trying to complete the first couple of bots over the weekend, however it is taking more time than I have planned. I will give an update as soon as I finish these first bots.
I will not write on the forum just to show that I am hanging around as I don't see the point. I am not a PR person, I am a developer.

AAh ok perfect.

are there poeple in the community that can aid with PR?

DEV would you want to nimoinate community members to assist with various jobs? ege promo, thread posts etc?

would be good for the coin and would strengthen the community

website wont load

have you been able to chat with the dev at all regarding PR?

I agree, the website is still down. So if people want to see what the coin is about they can't and its effecting the first page.

what website is down? http://miraclecoin.net/ is up and runing since launch without problem
iam a pr guy and i will do my best promoting the coin without any cost.
Guys, I didn't disappear. I was trying to complete the first couple of bots over the weekend, however it is taking more time than I have planned. I will give an update as soon as I finish these first bots.
I will not write on the forum just to show that I am hanging around as I don't see the point. I am not a PR person, I am a developer.

AAh ok perfect.

DEV would you want to nimoinate community members to assist with various jobs? ege promo, thread posts etc?

I agree, the website is still down. So if people want to see what the coin is about they can't and its effecting the first page.

what website is down? http://miraclecoin.net/ is up and runing since launch without problem
Activity: 178

Ok, I understand your situation. All the community and I support you. Ignore the fuder, they are just trying to buy some cheap coin. Keep up your work, man. However, I love your website, so please fix it, thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

AAh ok perfect.

AAh ok perfect.

Activity: 728

AAh ok perfect.
Activity: 672

So true
Activity: 527
There. To those who were panicking ... can we cancel the coin death-watch now?

It's simple - they were free coins. You don't like how the dev handles things? Close your wallets, get rid of your coins - whatever you have to do to make yourselves feel better about your "loss".

Maybe the dev can't be on here 24/7. Maybe he has a life ... or needs to sleep like the rest of us mere mortals. Gasp!

No, now its time for the 400k sat hype Smiley

In two days we can start singing the death chant again Tongue
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
There. To those who were panicking ... can we cancel the coin death-watch now?

It's simple - they were free coins. You don't like how the dev handles things? Close your wallets, get rid of your coins - whatever you have to do to make yourselves feel better about your "loss".

Maybe the dev can't be on here 24/7. Maybe he has a life ... or needs to sleep like the rest of us mere mortals. Gasp!
Pages:
Jump to: