Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 33. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
whos idea was to put this on Bittrex?  Angry

All the people that wanted to pump, dump and run...

I think they forgot to Pump Huh

They pumped it to 15000 SAT, then dumped and ran..

rofl, i don't know if you realize what you had posted but you said this coin was pumped. Either you've never seen what a pump looks like or you have a very dry sense of humor because all i've seen so far is people driving the price down in an attempt to stack mcl.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
LOL, keep selling and I keep buying.
Activity: 227
I get it that's up a nervous bot. Wink is so easy to see that... Tongue Someone a few pages ago has also noticed. Smiley I hope I don't lose all my money invested! Undecided I still believe in miracles... Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
 ;DI do not deny that the COINS seem fair. Because it is free of charge. But development can make use of the asymmetry of information, in the early days of using the purse to get the largest amount. Of course, this is more fair than expected to dig. Late to enter the market most of the partners of free COINS to very few, so to enter the market to buy, look forward to to the high price. But this desire dashed. This is because any hype team, can be seen obvious information asymmetry caused by the hole, no one dare to lift, it is to send money to the developers. So the price will be at the end of retail's enthusiasm, less and less. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
I'm a little worried now. look at the OP and the website is down. maybe he is rehauling it. I hope so. Oh well, it might have been a short fun ride. I hope not though. and maybe just some minor glitches.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
   I believe this was just planned to be a fun little honest coin.  There was no pre-mine, and no-ICO, so really the dev doesn't owe anyone anything.  I think I read back a ways this is just one guy, holding down a regular job, and working on this, on the weekends.  I could be wrong

To all of the people wanting updates and new functions, I hate to say, it's not happening today.  I wouldn't expect daily updates either.  If he can get a trade bot out in 3 weeks, I would consider that a good accomplishment.  Plus he's planning on adding scaffolding in place to allow other to supply different trading bots/options.  None of this will be done tomorrow.  And I'm not expecting it. 

For a free coin, with the functions he's shown, I think I got a pretty good deal.  Once he starts releasing other functions the price could take off again.

I think to many people felt this was a quick buck, sure thing.  A lot of people got free coins and in turn pumped the price.  I hope he charges for his trading bots, so he can establish a real value for the coin.           
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Activity: 227
someone please can reverse the direction of this rocket?! Shocked Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Thanks miracle dev for screwing everyone over.
Anyways. I'm buying some coins at 4k lol

How did the DEV screw everyone over, the coins were given out for friggan' free. 

not really ....i done over 1.6 Btc while selling at only 8k from opening multiple wallets on my computer ...and its just me

so if the dev got 1 or 2 strong computers it could be went very well for him
Since I appeared, want to let retail flange, hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 406

Indeed, most of them waited for a good opportunity to dump their coins.
this  coin have dead!bye bye! Huh Grin

So... bye bye to you, and please leave us ! When you cant find here somth good better leave us the "stupid people"!
I've already told, ignore him. Whatever he said, we do not care. That's the best thing. We cannot prove or explain anything to him. Leave him in his words, his world.
Don't expect your that rebound sneakingly COINS to you. If you know how he would walk, you won't be waiting on the solution set. Not sure operation, the storehouse in COINS. Don't wait for deep set to come to me again, you know far hydrolyze not close thirsty, must learn to save for a rainy day. A coin is also have their own characteristics. If you can't adapt to this kind of "characteristic", you can only be eliminated.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

legendary

How did the DEV screw everyone over, the coins were given out for friggan' free. 
legendary

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Activity: 178

So... bye bye to you, and please leave us ! When you cant find here somth good better leave us the "stupid people"!
I've already told, ignore him. Whatever he said, we do not care. That's the best thing. We cannot prove or explain anything to him. Leave him in his words, his world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 260

Pages:
Jump to: