Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 59. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
in 24h price will go +50k

Why 24 hours? What will happen next 24 hours?
Any official release out?

You really think there are people waiting for distribution end to start buy? When reward every hour is only 0.8 coin?
LOL

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
omg i recieved +0.849185 MCL now Shocked
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
in 24h price will go +50k
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I wish I had more btc, I want to buy moar MCL still at cheap price Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
This is the wrong idea. No one wants a coin prices. But need to know the price, give investors confidence. No buying support, the price is lower, will fall into a vicious cycle of inflation. National credit $also is such, what's more, the virtual currency. In fact I also very try so hard, the developer is not in accordance with the law of market operation, a large number of low-cost COINS out of the country, will cause inflation, a vicious cycle. I hope rose coin, I also have 5000 COINS. But the desire is a good thing, investors before see clear trend is not easy, if there is no investment, even if again small circulation, the price also will be more and more low. Development now need to buy, and guide the price, it's necessary.  Roll Eyes

[MOD NOTE: Edited out non-english content]

You have 5000 coins but you ask on IRC for free MCL?
Activity: 140
This is the wrong idea. No one wants a coin prices. But need to know the price, give investors confidence. No buying support, the price is lower, will fall into a vicious cycle of inflation. National credit $also is such, what's more, the virtual currency. In fact I also very try so hard, the developer is not in accordance with the law of market operation, a large number of low-cost COINS out of the country, will cause inflation, a vicious cycle. I hope rose coin, I also have 5000 COINS. But the desire is a good thing, investors before see clear trend is not easy, if there is no investment, even if again small circulation, the price also will be more and more low. Development now need to buy, and guide the price, it's necessary.  Roll Eyes

[MOD NOTE: Edited out non-english content]
I think that most people still have to dump. Let's see what happens in the next two days.

i think the dumpers have allready dumped, this will go to 40k within 2 days 100%

I think we have 2 types of people dumping here, those dumping now as soon as they get their coins, and those that will wait for the 15k-20k level to dump, after that level it should be all smooth up to 200k+   And the great thing is that no one got enough coins from the faucet to destroy the market, only those who are already buying have more than 10k coins, and they bought for the long term, they are not selling sub 200k, so this is looking nice!

That's the key
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
I think that most people still have to dump. Let's see what happens in the next two days.

i think the dumpers have allready dumped, this will go to 40k within 2 days 100%

I think we have 2 types of people dumping here, those dumping now as soon as they get their coins, and those that will wait for the 15k-20k level to dump, after that level it should be all smooth up to 200k+   And the great thing is that no one got enough coins from the faucet to destroy the market, only those who are already buying have more than 10k coins, and they bought for the long term, they are not selling sub 200k, so this is looking nice!
Activity: 154
any count down before distribution end ??
Activity: 378
im still holding this coin ^^, i really like how this coin is being distributed and yes coin dumping cant be avoided

dumping is good the problem is to little of it though
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
OK Guys, got some extra MCL but don't know what to do with it.  Take a look at www.cryptoforkids.com, we have been collecting spare crypto for Advocate Hope Children's Charities.  If you have some extra every little bit helps!!

What percentage go to you? How much actually goes to the kids? Links and verification, please.

100% of what is raised goes to the Hospital.  It's actually part of this project at Lewis Univ.  www.islanddreamscards.com
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
im still holding this coin ^^, i really like how this coin is being distributed and yes coin dumping cant be avoided
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
well ppl do feel more comfortable holding this coin, the dump rate will be somehow lower then other coins, but we will see after the first fud storm strikes:)

I don't think. We just have to see what will happend after ending distribution. This is a new proof of faucet, so within 20 hours we will see if price will rise or not.
Price has not been set yet.
6k is ridicoulous, but we can't say if is the highest or not.
We have to see and know why people need to buy MCL within next 20 hours. What they can do with this coin,which features will be release that you need to buy MCL.
And this features have to be release today, right after distribution end. Or the danger that dump start and people move to another coin is real.

Anyway, i've nevere take care of dumpers. If i think that there are people with millions of BTC in wallet,that can crash price at any time, i have not to buy BTC never.

I've supposed that some dumpers are waiting until distribution ends. There have not been enough sells from my point of view.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

I don't think. We just have to see what will happend after ending distribution. This is a new proof of faucet, so within 20 hours we will see if price will rise or not.
Price has not been set yet.
6k is ridicoulous, but we can't say if is the highest or not.
We have to see and know why people need to buy MCL within next 20 hours. What they can do with this coin,which features will be release that you need to buy MCL.
And this features have to be release today, right after distribution end. Or the danger that dump start and people move to another coin is real.

Anyway, i've nevere take care of dumpers. If i think that there are people with millions of BTC in wallet,that can crash price at any time, i have not to buy BTC never.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
you can max get 20 mcl from the time that is left from the distrobution so the time to buy is now

Yes, 20 MCL x wallet left for free distribution. 20 hours left more or less.
you can max get 20 mcl from the time that is left from the distrobution so the time to buy is now
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
So low payment right now
Pages:
Jump to: