Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 61. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
OK Guys, got some extra MCL but don't know what to do with it.  Take a look at www.cryptoforkids.com, we have been collecting spare crypto for Advocate Hope Children's Charities.  If you have some extra every little bit helps!!

What percentage go to you? How much actually goes to the kids? Links and verification, please.
the link is there , i am just raising awarness,if you go back a page you will see the actual guy that posted it
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
OK Guys, got some extra MCL but don't know what to do with it.  Take a look at www.cryptoforkids.com, we have been collecting spare crypto for Advocate Hope Children's Charities.  If you have some extra every little bit helps!!

What percentage go to you? How much actually goes to the kids? Links and verification, please.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
再补充一句,政府为何能发行纸币,因为有国家信用。所谓国家信用,就是国家的财政收入,如果一个国家的财政收入入不敷出,国家货币也一样会快速贬值,经济崩溃。我们在虚拟币市场如何信任一个硬币,硬币的信用在哪里?主要看购买力。看买盘,看价格推动者有没有足够的BTC来推动这个硬币上涨。其他都是空谈,我不是针对MCL,事实上我也有5000个硬币。这只是规律,没有大量的BTC买盘推动,任何一个个硬币都是走向快速贬值,直到一文不值的道路。 Smiley Smiley希望开发赶快好好操作盘面,投资者的信心一旦丧失,很难再回来。
死吧,加密币全死绝吧!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
The coin is only a week old. give it some time. lol! and stop posting in chinese in a english thread. its against the rules. My dear!
Mike111, are you not hearing yourself ? You finished off with this I quote from you "伙伴们,祝大家好运,再见!" which in translated English means "Friends, I wish you all good luck, bye!"

So why keep going on with your FUD if you said BYE ! especially if you hold MCL coins, Confuse me really, you confuse me, brain no think, think no brain, repetitive chatter, sleep time for you...

LOL Tongue
I also hold MCL, I am also very worry, I also hope that the coin prices. Developers do nothing so I also want to loss BTC, I sincerely hope to develop respect the market rule. Don't indulge in technology and dreams. COINS rose is a condition, not by a promise, investors would have to buy. What do you say? My dear!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Mike111, are you not hearing yourself ? You finished off with this I quote from you "伙伴们,祝大家好运,再见!" which in translated English means "Friends, I wish you all good luck, bye!"

So why keep going on with your FUD if you said BYE ! especially if you hold MCL coins, Confuse me really, you confuse me, brain no think, think no brain, repetitive chatter, sleep time for you...

LOL Tongue
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
can anyone translate?  Huh Huh Roll Eyes

Ignore him. We don't need impolite person.
使用英语就是高贵吗?你带有严重的种族歧视!每个人都有说自己母语的权利!

No creo que sea la intención de discriminar sino de mantener un orden, creo que comenzaré a escribir en español también por estos lados  Tongue
Este proyecto me parece muy interesante.
Saludos  Wink
Supply is more and more of the same coin. Principle of numismatics, money is to reserve that allows a certain inflation. That is to say, according to the current price, issuers need BTC of the same value as reserves, to maintain the current price, or make the prices. To say the least, the issuer is not so much BTC, must also shows the current currency equivalent on buying BTC reserves. Otherwise it will cause a coin devaluation, inflation. Once formed, while inflation is not someone means to control, will accelerate downward. Selling market confidence collapses, COINS. Finally does not pick up, a coin to collapse, the market value of 0. Issuing coin is for a complicated process, not by writing a few lines of the program, get some gimmick can succeed. To be material support to reserve, financial operations, known big V to investor confidence. Good words, don't blame me. I also have a 0.5 BTC investment in this coin, I just speak conscience. Contrary to the objective economic law must be punished. Hope I'm wrong, I wish this coin could rise, everyone is happy to make money. Why add again, the government to issue paper money, because of national credit. The so-called national credit, is the country's fiscal revenue, if a country's fiscal revenue to make ends meet, national currency as well as rapid devaluation, economic collapse. We how to trust a coin in the virtual currency market, the credit of the coin in where? The main purchasing power. See buying, price promoters have enough BTC to push the coin. Everything else is talking, I'm not against MCL, in fact I also have 5000 COINS. This is just a rule, not a lot of BTC to buying, any one coin is toward rapid devaluation, until the road is worthless. Smiley Smiley want to develop a good operating area quickly, once the investor confidence is lost, it is hard to come back again. Friends, I wish you all good luck, bye! Smiley

Activity: 178
can anyone translate?  Huh Huh Roll Eyes

Ignore him. We don't need impolite person.
Smiley
i think china should sue google, is there a better translator?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Dev you should pop in to IRC every now and then. Helps keep the moral and the community together.
Activity: 225
"Buy at high prices, sell for cheaper, in order to lose money."  
We dont want lose money...
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Miracle is great good idea behind faucet distribution and active community good luck to us all  Smiley
Activity: 70
"Buy at high prices, sell for cheaper, in order to lose money."  
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

sent some mlc, it's good to see some ppl are still trying to do good

MCL received!!  Thanks!!  We have been doing this for the Hospital for 4 years now and raised over $10,000.  We have done that with my other passion, artwork.  This year we are letting the artists go wild. Check it out, www.islanddreamscards.com

sent some mlc, it's good to see some ppl are still trying to do good
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I'll tell you guys what, If the Miracle coin community raises 1000 MCL for Crypto for Kids, I'll give the coin a plug on the radio show Saturday morning (www.bigburritoradio.com) and play whatever song the DEV wants to hear (providing it's not dirty, and please!!  NO RAP)....
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
until now cant read chinesse .... what he said?
Pages:
Jump to: