Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 60. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I've finally pressed the ignore button. Reading shit in bad english is annoying, even being spanish...

I will continue accumulating MCL by now.

Yes, me too. I understand that the people coming to BCT may not be native speakers, but at least, they should speak the language with simple structures that others can understand.
By the way, MCL is doing very well. I think the price will go up in a few days. How many coins are left for distribution?

Price should rise today or never. Faucet distribution end today, i think next 20 hours more or less. The balance of faucet on explorer is not right, i think less that 300k ar left for free distribution.
Dev could confirm this or not.

Maybe we should contact Bittrex to add MCL coin right after the giveaway end.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I've finally pressed the ignore button. Reading shit in bad english is annoying, even being spanish...

Yes, me too. I understand that the people coming to BCT may not be native speakers, but at least, they should speak the language with simple structures that others can understand.
By the way, MCL is doing very well. I think the price will go up in a few days. How many coins are left for distribution?

Price should rise today or never. Faucet distribution end today, i think next 20 hours more or less. The balance of faucet on explorer is not right, i think less that 300k ar left for free distribution.

I'm sure tomorrow distribution will have ended. But i don't know exactly when because block explorer is not exact
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 178

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 560
I have an idea if you all really want to help this coin gain momentum. Submit the op and any pertinent details to bitcoin pr buzz. The service is awesome and actually works wonders.  This coin has many firsts which makes it easy for media press releases.

It's like a 1.4 btc fee but It's worth it if we all chip in.
legendary
Activity: 1078
under 10k SAT is so undervalued Wink
: yes. According to the total, is really too cheap. This is what confused me. Development, why not use a small amount of BTC to make unit price rise, more and more long, the price increasing pressure. This coin is not normal operation. There are only two possibilities: 1. The development of no money, want to give investors invest in the coin, he also sold his COINS, earning BTC. 2. Only knows its own development, I really can't guess it out. Huh

Relax, he is a dev who can only program on the weekends. its only tuesday. he has a job and family. He can do a little during the week. I'm sure he will give a heads up sometime soon.

Activity: 838
can anyone translate?  Huh Huh Roll Eyes

Nothing he says is relevant. So don't waste your breath.
Activity: 140
: yes. According to the total, is really too cheap. This is what confused me. Development, why not use a small amount of BTC to make unit price rise, more and more long, the price increasing pressure. This coin is not normal operation. There are only two possibilities: 1. The development of no money, want to give investors invest in the coin, he also sold his COINS, earning BTC. 2. Only knows its own development, I really can't guess it out. Huh
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
distribution of free coins - only up well when  Huh
current prices to go down  Cry
What is likely to rise in price  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1554

The best time to buy is when you can get it in the 5xxx Satoshi mark.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
legendary
The coin is only a week old. give it some time. lol! and stop posting in chinese in a english thread. its against the rules. My dear!

Smiley Smiley
1 mil coins with 5 % pos, not sure the inflation will be a problem,if you manage to click the website link you will get some answers there about the development and future plans, not sure what you trying to ask or say
]谁来买入现在的流通硬币?谁来支付BTC让价格提升?投资者还是投机者?一个硬币没有快速上涨,不能带来利润,投资者和投机者为何要买入?没有人买入,如何维持现在的价格?如何面对抛售压力?这和每年POS多少没有关系,事实上我们都知道,很少有竞争币能活的那么久。Who is going to buy now the circulation of coin? Who will pay the BTC that can raise the price? Investors or speculators? A coin didn't rise quickly, does not bring profits, why should investors and speculators to buy? No one to buy, how to maintain the price now? How to face selling pressure? This has nothing to do and how much each POS, as a matter of fact, we all know, there are few ALTCOIN can live so long.

its been 1 week. give it a rest. price is not important right now. Trade Bots in the wallet are coming which will help with the innovation of this coin!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
The coin is only a week old. give it some time. lol! and stop posting in chinese in a english thread. its against the rules. My dear!

My dear! Not the case. COINS issued the longer, the circulation, the greater the price the more difficult it is to ascend. Inflation occurs, buying unit monetary costs will only is cheaper and cheaper. In fact the COINS issued time is too long, the price is not up to an appropriate level. Once the inflation occurs, it would be a disaster, is irreversible. Smiley
When people see his own COINS in the falling, will sell. Selling and led to panic, panic has led to a sell-off. This is a vicious cycle, once happened, will head into worthless coin. Now, the development of the price without any intervention, this will in this cycle.

[MOD NOTE: Edited out non-english content]

If you're not here to try and buy lower, you're making this miserable. The only one saying there's not enough innovation, or that the circulation isn't good, or that the distribtion was too fast was you. Ironically, YOURE pretty much the only person here that has owned up to buying this.

Either you're and idiot buyer, who needs to go back to fiat, or you're trying to buy this lower.

Either way, keep this thread bumped Cheesy !

Smiley Smiley
1 mil coins with 5 % pos, not sure the inflation will be a problem,if you manage to click the website link you will get some answers there about the development and future plans, not sure what you trying to ask or say
]Who is going to buy now the circulation of coin? Who will pay the BTC that can raise the price? Investors or speculators? A coin didn't rise quickly, does not bring profits, why should investors and speculators to buy? No one to buy, how to maintain the price now? How to face selling pressure? This has nothing to do and how much each POS, as a matter of fact, we all know, there are few ALTCOIN can live so long.

legendary
Calm Down Mikey!  its been a week.  things are actually moving quite smooth for a new coin.

My dear! Not the case. COINS issued the longer, the circulation, the greater the price the more difficult it is to ascend. Inflation occurs, buying unit monetary costs will only is cheaper and cheaper. In fact the COINS issued time is too long, the price is not up to an appropriate level. Once the inflation occurs, it would be a disaster, is irreversible. Smiley

When people see his own COINS in the falling, will sell. Selling and led to panic, panic has led to a sell-off. This is a vicious cycle, once happened, will head into worthless coin. Now, the development of the price without any intervention, this will in this cycle.

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Smiley Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: