Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 58. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
still remain 380.000 mcl coins in 3 firs adresses of rich list

the exchanges must be in top also
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
going to be fun to see the panic buys on this as soon as it hits bittrex

Oh yeah, volume is abnormally high Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
still remain 380.000 mcl coins in 3 firs adresses of rich list
going to be fun to see the panic buys on this as soon as it hits bittrex
Activity: 178
lol i already click ignore for that person

Me too, from yesterday. I've reported also. Cheesy.
Activity: 154
lol i already click ignore for that person
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Wow! I'm 43rd in the rich list Grin

Moar MCL moar to HODL! Grin

What is url for rich list?

it's second tab on blockexpert's block explorer.
http://blockexperts.com/mcl

Hey @mike111 you know I'm Turkish, do you want to build a wall again? if you don't want don't post in chinese. This topic is english.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10

What is url for rich list?
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
wow i just received 0.86326 MCL

and i think there is too much wallet online now

5792 wallets. WOW
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
wow i just received 0.86326 MCL

and i think there is too much wallet online now
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
mike111, i am tired to see your chinese posts. Next time you post in chinese here, i report you to the mods so they ban you for spamming. Angry
请不要歧视中文,这是世界上人口最多的人使用的母语。Please don't discriminate against Chinese, this is the world's most populous people use mother tongue.

But forum protocol is that HERE you post in English.  If you want to post in your "mother tongue" open a thread in the Chinese section of the forum.
mike111, i am tired to see your chinese posts. Next time you post in chinese here, i report you to the mods so they ban you for spamming. Angry
请不要歧视中文,这是世界上人口最多的人使用的母语。Please don't discriminate against Chinese, this is the world's most populous people use mother tongue.

there is no discrimination against chinese, but everyone knows u can write english u have communicated in irc with me in english if you want to use chinese, create a chinese thread for the coin and write in chinese there.

Activity: 140
Please don't discriminate against Chinese, this is the world's most populous people use mother tongue.

[MOD NOTE: Edited out non-english content]
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm buying this coin, I hope to see it soon in bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
This is the wrong idea. No one wants a coin prices. But need to know the price, give investors confidence. No buying support, the price is lower, will fall into a vicious cycle of inflation. National credit $also is such, what's more, the virtual currency. In fact I also very try so hard, the developer is not in accordance with the law of market operation, a large number of low-cost COINS out of the country, will cause inflation, a vicious cycle. I hope rose coin, I also have 5000 COINS. But the desire is a good thing, investors before see clear trend is not easy, if there is no investment, even if again small circulation, the price also will be more and more low. Development now need to buy, and guide the price, it's necessary.  Roll Eyes

You have 5000 coins but you ask on IRC for free MCL?
I bought it most. Free is very few. I don't have to speak at the IRC, inside people rarely. I am not FUD, I also hope that the coin to appreciate. Do nothing, but development is BTC refused to support the deal, coin outlook is not optimistic. I were telling the truth, only afraid to face everyone.

go find ICO coin, they "always" promises buy support.
coin like this dev give features support and community give the buy support.
and dev already said that he only work for this coin on the weekend and a little during weekdays.

@MiracleCoin

Hi, can you tell us wat's the expected time, wallet to be done with the other functions (marketplace, bot .. etc .. ) ?

And greetings from glad user   Wink cheer
New features will be added gradually. I have time to code over the weekends, during weekdays I can only do some bits and pieces.
I am expecting to finish the first trading bot by the end of next week.

if you think weekly development / weekly update is so slow , why you jump to this coin in the first place ,

ps: i'll ignore you after this post because even for me (non english native speaker) is rude using your own native language in this sub forum
Activity: 268
love is first
Let's vote MCL to other exchanges
Activity: 799
Activity: 140
This is the wrong idea. No one wants a coin prices. But need to know the price, give investors confidence. No buying support, the price is lower, will fall into a vicious cycle of inflation. National credit $also is such, what's more, the virtual currency. In fact I also very try so hard, the developer is not in accordance with the law of market operation, a large number of low-cost COINS out of the country, will cause inflation, a vicious cycle. I hope rose coin, I also have 5000 COINS. But the desire is a good thing, investors before see clear trend is not easy, if there is no investment, even if again small circulation, the price also will be more and more low. Development now need to buy, and guide the price, it's necessary.  

You have 5000 coins but you ask on IRC for free MCL?
I bought it most. Free is very few. I don't have to speak at the IRC, inside people rarely. I am not FUD, I also hope that the coin to appreciate. Do nothing, but development is BTC refused to support the deal, coin outlook is not optimistic. I were telling the truth, only afraid to face everyone.

legendary
Activity: 1848
omg i recieved +0.849185 MCL now Shocked

It had to happen at some point.  It's a long way off the 156 in the first hour!
Pages:
Jump to: