Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 10. (Read 40836 times)

legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
I deposited a few litecoin on here just to check things out...500 confirmations, 1 email to support, and 48 hours later nothing is in my account. Just wanted to let the community know. Best case scenario, this site lacks proper customer service.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
1. What about trade history for all currencies for all time?
I really need it, I can't trade without trade history for all time.
For example I'm mining and got my 1 coin from pool every 30 min.
And also I'm trading and history of my deals go down and I don't ever seen them.

2. I think it would be better to see in trade history only trade deals, only Interest Payment, only mining payments for my choose or choose of user. (maybe three buttons)

REALSOLID, what do you think about this idea? Maybe it is already planned?

He doesn't want to do it and says write your own script that retrieves that data via the API and archive it yourself.

Activity: 194
Merit: 29
1. What about trade history for all currencies for all time?
I really need it, I can't trade without trade history for all time.
For example I'm mining and got my 1 coin from pool every 30 min.
And also I'm trading and history of my deals go down and I don't ever seen them.

2. I think it would be better to see in trade history only trade deals, only Interest Payment, only mining payments for my choose or choose of user. (maybe three buttons)

REALSOLID, what do you think about this idea? Maybe it is already planned?

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
@Quantcast

1) I agree mcxNOW is a kickass site, shame it's handicapped by Coinhunter though. The trade engine is slick. Hats off to ever helped Coinhunter build it.

2) mcxNOW really isn't my focus at the moment, those bastards at Cryptsy are on my shit list. I've spent the last 7 days reigning in herds and reassembling a farm to deal with them. It will be a group effort but I think RS will have to smile when it all goes down. If anyone has coins stored on Cryptsy I would certainly advise you to pull them back into your own wallets.

~BCX~

that is a bold statement my friend. i'm not casting my lot with cryptsy, as i certainly have no appreciation for their scammish tactics and use of scapegoats to protect their bottomline, however i strongly doubt you will be able to take cryptsy offline, even for a second

It is currently down... The question is for how long?

edit* (it is back up - that was a warning shot)
edit* #2 BigVern: wasn't an attack. apparently some network issue at the datacenter. bad timing tho.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
@Quantcast

1) I agree mcxNOW is a kickass site, shame it's handicapped by Coinhunter though. The trade engine is slick. Hats off to ever helped Coinhunter build it.

2) mcxNOW really isn't my focus at the moment, those bastards at Cryptsy are on my shit list. I've spent the last 7 days reigning in herds and reassembling a farm to deal with them. It will be a group effort but I think RS will have to smile when it all goes down. If anyone has coins stored on Cryptsy I would certainly advise you to pull them back into your own wallets.

~BCX~

Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
@Quantcast

~BCX~
Jeez, someone really lit a fire under your ass. Cheesy

What'd I miss?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
@Quantcast

~BCX~

that is a bold statement my friend. i'm not casting my lot with cryptsy, as i certainly have no appreciation for their scammish tactics and use of scapegoats to protect their bottomline, however i strongly doubt you will be able to take cryptsy offline, even for a second
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
@Quantcast

~BCX~

WORDS

All I have to say.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
this site doesn't support fiat currencies.

There is good reason for that
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I don't understand why some people go on this site, according the chat, it seems that there are many kids but not serious investors. There are about 10 transactions / hour (LTC/BTC market), there are the worst scamcoins (mincoin started with no binaries and 25000% reward blocks) and this site don't support fiat currencies. yeah, this site is a $10,000,000 exchange... seriously what do you expect...

I am not a Btc-e fan, but this site is good, they suport fiat, much volume and nobody has ever been scammed.

Nobody has ever been scammed at MCX.

So you think "kids" are keeping 8,000 BTC there on deposit...
After "kids" spent 12,000 BTC on 30,000 Fees?

No, it's "kids" who read chat logs... and make silly conclusions like yours...
I've traded on about 10 crypto exchanges and, technologically, MCX is on par with Bitstamp at the top...
And has by far the best trading culture and pumpers in the Alt Space.

Just that everything is dead until BTC crashes.

Anyway, it's hilarious that Fees jumped 17% when RS woke up...
How many people can shift $2,000,000 in value when they sleep/wake?

Seriously, this is the most financially open business I've seen in 20 years.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=1

The trade engine is bad ass. Definitely...

You know, mercSuey... you got a great coin there in CGB.

It's Survival of the Fittest time...
And CGB has rocketed to #13 on the Cap Charts.

If you ever got CGB listed on MCX (and RS might like the idea)...
It would double/triple and you'd have a Top 10 coin, baby.

I'm seriously working on it, brother.  It is top priority to get CGB trading on MCX or BTC-e. 
Activity: 280
I don't understand why some people go on this site, according the chat, it seems that there are many kids but not serious investors. There are about 10 transactions / hour (LTC/BTC market), there are the worst scamcoins (mincoin started with no binaries and 25000% reward blocks) and this site don't support fiat currencies. yeah, this site is a $10,000,000 exchange... seriously what do you expect...

I am not a Btc-e fan, but this site is good, they suport fiat, much volume and nobody has ever been scammed.

I've traded on about 10 crypto exchanges and, technologically, MCX is on par with Bitstamp at the top...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=1

You know, mercSuey... you got a great coin there in CGB.

It's Survival of the Fittest time...
And CGB has rocketed to #13 on the Cap Charts.

If you ever got CGB listed on MCX (and RS might like the idea)...
It would double/triple and you'd have a Top 10 coin, baby.
Activity: 364

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I don't understand why some people go on this site, according the chat, it seems that there are many kids but not serious investors. There are about 10 transactions / hour (LTC/BTC market), there are the worst scamcoins (mincoin started with no binaries and 25000% reward blocks) and this site doesn't support fiat currencies. Yeah, this site is a $10,000,000 exchange... seriously what do you expect...

I am not a btc-e fan, but this site is good, they suport fiat, much volume and nobody has ever been scammed, there is no reason to go anywhere else right now.
You might remember a similar scenario went down at phenixex.

Say bye bye to your coins.

What do you mean exactly? scam?

Just put Hazard on ignore...
He's a micro-blogger who calls all Alts a scam (except his buddies at DGC)...
And is a paid shill for competitors.

mcxNOW is a $10,000,000 exchange with 1,300 people online right now...
This pipsqueak Hazard should be BANNED for constantly trying to scare people day after day.

No "TheRealsolid" should be banned for the numerous other scams he has pulled in the past.

There's a reason he abandoned his "Coinhunter" and "Realsolid" avatars here on Bitcointalk, names that are 100% confirmed as the person who runs mcxNOW. He has used the names MrMoon and mtrlt to scam also.

So if Hazard should be banned, so should the newest version of Coinhunter aka TheRealSolid.

Just my .02 BTC

~BCX~

At least you are a hardened Career Criminal who runs BotNets...
So I have a certain amount of respect for you.

And you often provide valuable "honor among thieves" type information...
Making you a Pillar Of Society at BitCoinTalk.

Unlike that broken record who shall rename nameless.
seems a bit risky to just have 1 admin for a 24/7 operation.

Yeah, but it grew so fast... really since Oct 1st.

RS is awake and working on this...
This BTC delay happened to me yesterday.

You can always read the up-to-date Chat Logs here (search on RealSolid):

http://crc.vircurpool.com/chatlog
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

This pipsqueak Hazard should be BANNED for constantly trying to scare people day after day.

No "TheRealsolid" should be banned for the numerous other scams he has pulled in the past.

There's a reason he abandoned his "Coinhunter" and "Realsolid" avatars here on Bitcointalk, names that are 100% confirmed as the person who runs mcxNOW. He has used the names MrMoon and mtrlt to scam also.

So if Hazard should be banned, so should the newest version of Coinhunter aka TheRealSolid.

Just my .02 BTC

~BCX~

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
seems a bit risky to just have 1 admin for a 24/7 operation.

Activity: 392
It's just the blockchain got corrupted and the admin is asleep right now.
He will fix it when he wake up.
Pages:
Jump to: