Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 7. (Read 40836 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
SuperTramp shouldn't be trusted either. He's helping RealSolid with shutting this scam in the chat right now. The little bastard seems to be his Rudolph Hess...
SuperTramp was a key player in the mincoin scam. He's been on the 'untrustworthy' list for atleast 7 months now.

Do you guys not pay attention to anything that goes on around here?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
SuperTramp shouldn't be trusted either. He's helping RealSolid with shutting this scam in the chat right now. The little bastard seems to be his Rudolph Hess...
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
The excuse for shutting down the site is:

mcxNOW is shutting down for a period of time
Withdraw all your coins before December 20th

mcxNOW has seen unprecedented growth in recent months and especially in the last few weeks. mcxNOW is a custom coded exchange built 100% by one man in C++ . This means if anything has to be modified then only one person can do it.

Unfortunately the growth has been too fast to match with the support requirement as only one person can currently do all support. This is a burden of 200 to 400 emails a day among many requests on IRC and through chat. This makes development of mcxNOW nearly impossible without neglecting valid user requests through support.

I am happy that in over 7 months mcxNOW has not been hacked or lost any coins and that the exchange has scaled well from 100 users upto a peak of about 3500 users online at once, it shows the design here is pretty good. However I never anticipated some aspects of running an exchange that are quite important (ie. support) so I need to work on this before allowing the site to grow.

There is so much wrong with that it's not funny. Firstly all you have to do halt growth, is stop new account registrations, not stop providing a service altogether. Secondly you implement a support ticketing system that several people have access to, as most support queries will be the same basic stuff over and over that doesn't require RS to answer.

It takes like a few hours to install one of the numerous open source support ticketing systems and have it polling an email box, I have done it many times.

Lastly to suspend the trading of all coins without even a days warning is just wrong.

legendary
This is finished. I doubt anyone will deposit with real solid again. Get your coins out and stay far away from this clown.
Give it 12 months for new blood to show up, who weren't around for this fiasco, and they'll be willing to throw money at him.

History repeats itself, after all.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Is this a bad time to mention that cryptsy.com welcomes all our MCXnow traders and miners.

Nope moved my WDC there. I was lucky and sold some Fees to buy WDC. so I was only hurt not killed.

legendary
This is finished. I doubt anyone will deposit with real solid again. Get your coins out and stay far away from this clown.
legendary
Lol, RS was just chat banning people calling to get the Australian Federal Police involved.

I even got banned for posting:

Lol. Rs is banning anyone who mentions law enforcement!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Scam accusations aside (not disputing that one), mcxnow was a really solid (no pun intended), well built website. I'll miss it. Not counting on its return - I've already moved my coins.
Activity: 756
Or you just shut down the exchange because you already have $11,000,000 worth of bitcoin and you don't really give a fuck anymore.

He's allowing withdrawls...

I don't see a login button anymore.
How are y'all signing in?

The LOGIN slash Signup button
erk
Lol, RS was just chat banning people calling to get the Australian Federal Police involved.

Activity: 882
I don't see a login button anymore.
How are y'all signing in?
legendary
Or you just shut down the exchange because you already have $11,000,000 worth of bitcoin and you don't really give a fuck anymore.
erk
site up, says trading stopped; does that mean no trading before December 20th?
All trade is currently suspended except for mcxFEEs.

I would say that telling the market the site is closing down, was the best way RS could think of to crash the price of fees.

why would he want to do that? to buy his site back?
You sell 28k fees @ 0.4BTC then get them back for next to zero, the news has crashed them to 0.06BTC already.

However, it's unlikely the fees will have any value for him, as he has blown everyones trust, therfore no users for the new site, without lots of trading users, the fees have no value.

I would say that telling the market the site is closing down, was the best way RS could think of to crash the price of fees.

why would he want to do that? to buy his site back?
erk

erk
Man so many losses , RS is laughing on his new multimillion dollar house and cars
I wonder if the Australian Tax Office knows about them?

legendary
Activity: 910
PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting
Is this a bad time to mention that cryptsy.com welcomes all our MCXnow traders and miners.

Forgot to link!
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=8564

legendary
Activity: 1064
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
Man so many losses , RS is laughing on his new multimillion dollar house and cars
erk
Lol, probably as good a time as any.

Pages:
Jump to: