Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 11. (Read 40836 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ok, thanks for the link
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
You might remember a similar scenario went down at phenixex.

Say bye bye to your coins.

What do you mean exactly? scam?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
You might remember a similar scenario went down at phenixex.

Say bye bye to your coins.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
have there been any problems withdrawing btc from this site?
I just put a bit on there to try it, but just want to make sure I can get them out before I risk too much on there.

I believe the current withdrawal and deposit problems are to do with a corrupt bitcoin wallet on the site, the other coins are not effected.

what problems currently exist? and what do you mean by corrupt wallet?

I just deposited some more btc and even though it has 40+ confirms, they don't show it there :\

There have been problems with BTC transactions for 2-3 days.

RS is on Australian time and sleeping like a baby...
He gets up every day at about 19:00 EST and you see him in Chat...
Then he has to manually correct all the BTC transactions...
Until a permanent fix is done.

oh ok, so I shouldn't worry unless it goes like 24 hours w/o being credited?  And thanks for the heads up... I just have trouble trusting some exchanges so started to freak out when I noticed the funds hadn't arrived.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I just put a bit on there to try it, but just want to make sure I can get them out before I risk too much on there.

I believe the current withdrawal and deposit problems are to do with a corrupt bitcoin wallet on the site, the other coins are not effected.

I just deposited some more btc and even though it has 40+ confirms, they don't show it there :\

There have been problems with BTC transactions for 2-3 days.

RS is on Australian time and sleeping like a baby...
He gets up every day at about 19:00 EST and you see him in Chat...
Then he has to manually correct all the BTC transactions...
Until a permanent fix is done.

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
MCX integration in C.A.T. possible...
If MCX now Admin wants to adeguate his api to Cryptsy API (i mean, same methods and same outputs) i will get M.A.T (Mcx Automatic Trader) in less than 1 week.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=309849.msg3523269;
I just withdrew, it works Smiley

awesome! thx for heads up! I'll definitely be looking more into this one then.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I just withdrew, it works Smiley
Activity: 420

I understand your want to not like mcxnow probably b/c of RS, but for fucks sake at least argue/debate correctly.

Quote me directly from his post above where he mentions 'continuous injection' 'sustain the payout for the existing users' .

I asked a simple question, if you can't answer then just say so or say nothing.

I will attempt to answer my own question.

RS received some 11,1159.2 BTC as a result of selling approx 27,898 mcxFEE units @ 0.4BTCea. over the past two weeks, that BTC didn't come out of thin air like the mcxFEEs did, that BTC came out of the liquidity of the mcxNOW users. As the exchange is not very high volume compared to most others, the impact of the loss of liquidity will be felt hard. The mcxFEE shares were advertised as dividend producing units which made a return to investors based on 0.001% of the mcxNOW exchange transaction fees per unit. It's pretty obvious that the exchange liquidity is crucial to the return of dividends to investors, and that liquidity just took a 11,1159BTC hit. Even to replace those BTC, at a rate that investors can simply cash out when they want to without overall loss, let alone make a small profit, is going to take far more than a few new buyers.

a good point.
erk

I understand your want to not like mcxnow probably b/c of RS, but for fucks sake at least argue/debate correctly.

Quote me directly from his post above where he mentions 'continuous injection' 'sustain the payout for the existing users' .

I asked a simple question, if you can't answer then just say so or say nothing.

I will attempt to answer my own question.

RS received some 11,1159.2 BTC as a result of selling approx 27,898 mcxFEE units @ 0.4BTCea. over the past two weeks, that BTC didn't come out of thin air like the mcxFEEs did, that BTC came out of the liquidity of the mcxNOW users. As the exchange is not very high volume compared to most others, the impact of the loss of liquidity will be felt hard. The mcxFEE shares were advertised as dividend producing units which made a return to investors based on 0.001% of the mcxNOW exchange transaction fees per unit. It's pretty obvious that the exchange liquidity is crucial to the return of dividends to investors, and that liquidity just took a 11,1159BTC hit. Even to replace those BTC, at a rate that investors can simply cash out when they want to without overall loss, let alone make a small profit, is going to take far more than a few new buyers.

Activity: 356
I see that mcxFEE got down at low as 0.25BTC within two days of trade commencing. They are currently at 0.3179. Considering most of the 28,000 sold over the past week or so were at 0.4BTC I wonder what most of the holders are now thinking?

There were 45,000 units on offer, but RS had to take back roughly 17,000 of them as they were not selling well. I suspect the 0.4BTC price was unrealistic given the large volume on offer. Remember that there were 5,000 mcxFEE circulation prior to this sale, and to suddenly have 900% more hit the market was not going to happen unless they were at a good price. Which I suspect, was somewhere around 0.2-0.25BTC each. As soon as trade resumed two days ago, aside from a small manufactured pump, the unit price has stayed well below the 0.4BTC issue price. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for unit holders to break even.

The 0.4 are worth it considering the result.

If they were not all sold it's because of a lack of liquidity.

THe price is at 0.3 but we are talking about very small quantity traded at this price. There is no buyers left, they all have the share they wanted. And now they are holding.

For the price to go up, the exchange need new people, and fresh BTC deposit. I think it's in a good way. Today was an all-time highconcurent users : 1600
So are you saying the exchange needs a continuous injection of new users to sustain the payouts for the existing users?

Activity: 490
My 2 cents,

- fake number of online users, accounts // especially compared to active players in the troll box
- A lot of expensive chat bans at a convenient moment (more thant 100 * 1 BTC) to attract ppl in fee and when 95% are back in the pockets of the inital owner
- We don't know who really bought shares at 0.4 , could that be that a lot of them were'nt bought by external people bu sales were simulated, meaning that the intial owner still owns a lot and will dump more progressively . Lowering the chances to breakeven for the buyers.
- that market can really be manipulated technically both fees and possibly alts by the owner, he access everything and may create fake transactions conveniently ...
- a lot of obvisouly misleading statemetns: "look at how the 5% were gone , the 45 % will go like pancakes" ," that is not a dilution as the shares were there initally, they were just locked"

- no transparency on the fee holders who holds what ? how many accounts do the inital owner have ?

I don't see how such trading exchange could expose more transparency but that is so easy to cheat in there when you have the keys. That is the reason why I didn't jumped in.

I expected the market price to go lower than the release and I don't expect it to break even significatively since anyway beyond the potential dumps by the owner , the fundamentals are not there
erk
I see that mcxFEE got down at low as 0.25BTC within two days of trade commencing. They are currently at 0.3179. Considering most of the 28,000 sold over the past week or so were at 0.4BTC I wonder what most of the holders are now thinking?

There were 45,000 units on offer, but RS had to take back roughly 17,000 of them as they were not selling well. I suspect the 0.4BTC price was unrealistic given the large volume on offer. Remember that there were 5,000 mcxFEE circulation prior to this sale, and to suddenly have 900% more hit the market was not going to happen unless they were at a good price. Which I suspect, was somewhere around 0.2-0.25BTC each. As soon as trade resumed two days ago, aside from a small manufactured pump, the unit price has stayed well below the 0.4BTC issue price. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for unit holders to break even.

THe price is at 0.3 but we are talking about very small quantity traded at this price. There is no buyers left, they all have the share they wanted. And now they are holding.

For the price to go up, the exchange need new people, and fresh BTC deposit. I think it's in a good way. Today was an all-time highconcurent users : 1600
So are you saying the exchange needs a continuous injection of new users to sustain the payouts for the existing users?

Activity: 392

erk

Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: