Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 8. (Read 40836 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Is this a bad time to mention that cryptsy.com welcomes all our MCXnow traders and miners.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
And now the scam comes to it's completion.

Well done, RS!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
mcxNOW is shutting down for a period of time
Withdraw all your coins before December 20th
erk

FUD? Insider information? Please. The proof is right in front of you. How blind can you be?

Some serious stockholm syndrome going on here... The man fucked you over, yet here you are, valiantly defend him on the forum.

Interesting lot, you are.
The best part is that he is taking the site down for several months from Dec 20th. thus killing any chance of fees recovering.

theres a planned outage of a few months you're saying? or please be more clear
Try reading the front page of the site.

I smell a massive scam building. Might be time to get the cops to look into the site.

erk

FUD? Insider information? Please. The proof is right in front of you. How blind can you be?

Some serious stockholm syndrome going on here... The man fucked you over, yet here you are, valiantly defend him on the forum.

The best part is that he is taking the site down for several months from Dec 20th. thus killing any chance of fees recovering.

last time was 3hrs mcx was down according to realsolid on twitter

nov 9
https://twitter.com/therealsolid
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Anyone still arguing that the fees were a good purchase is so deep in denial... Quite funny to watch.

True, but only because RS released too many at once. If he had only released 5,000 at 0.4BTC it would be a different story.

Do you not think that was part of the plan?

1. Release a small amount of initial shares. The hypetrain pumps them far beyond their real value.
2. Freeze trading of shares, then dump a ton of shares on the market.
3. RS laughs all the way to the bank.

Most importantly number 2, this was extremely deliberate and calculated; he knew exactly what he was doing. I can't believe how many people here bought into this bullshit.
Stop with the FUD and worthless speculation.
None of us has any insider information.
Post and stick to the facts or
at least provide something substantial to support your wild and personally biased theories.
-Thanks

Some serious stockholm syndrome going on here...
You are not all knowing and this hasn't played out yet
so criticism is welcome but try and be constructive about it. Plz. Thx
legendary
Anyone still arguing that the fees were a good purchase is so deep in denial... Quite funny to watch.

True, but only because RS released too many at once. If he had only released 5,000 at 0.4BTC it would be a different story.

1. Release a small amount of initial shares. The hypetrain pumps them far beyond their real value.

Most importantly number 2, this was extremely deliberate and calculated; he knew exactly what he was doing. I can't believe how many people here bought into this bullshit.
at least provide something substantial to support your wild and personally biased theories.
-Thanks

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Site is down at the moment, anyone know how long it's been?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

-Thanks

DDOs part of that or just revenge from u?
legendary

erk

mcxNOW offline for quite some time... hopefully it comes back up Wink
Panic.

still down for me

5PM pacific time
legendary
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
That should make little difference in the long term, the shares exist either way.   The price in other currencies does matter, if BTC doubles then its normal for prices in BTC to half unless the value of that item has also doubled.  So a negative point of view would be to say the Fees are overpriced or at least are more expensive now then at IPO.   Their income and its value has also risen so that might explain it also.  
In Zimbabwe shares rose 100% more then once, obviously they werent really gaining value it was just that currency exchange rates will affect prices
Activity: 280

Actually, the Fees have more than doubled in USD.

IPO....... 0.40 @ $190 BTC =  $75

Nov 25.. 0.22 @ $800 BTC = $175

Some people will complain about fucking anything... BitCoin culture = GREED personified.

As CEO RS is just doing his job...
The primary job of the CEO is to maintain stock stability and increase value...
I'm happy RS has put a floor under the Fees...
Unlike the idiots at Ripple that allowed XRP to be mercilessly trashed and manipulated.

Except the fees have never been priced in USD, I guess you could distract from the issue by comparing their performance to any other currency. How about Zimbabwe?

If you insist on making USD comparisons, then the issue is very clear, the fees cost 0.4BTC, if you didn't buy them and simply kept your 0.4BTC you would now have $320 instead of $175 so you have lost $145 profit by buying the fees.

There are too many fees in circulation atm. RS needs to buy back about another 5k to get them back to their former glory.

Why? Because your unbridled greed demands it?
erk

IPO....... 0.40 @ $190 BTC =  $75

Some people will complain about fucking anything... BitCoin culture = GREED personified.

Unlike the idiots at Ripple that allowed XRP to be mercilessly trashed and manipulated.

Except the fees have never been priced in USD, I guess you could distract from the issue by comparing their performance to any other currency. How about Zimbabwe?

If you insist on making USD comparisons, then the issue is very clear, the fees cost 0.4BTC, if you didn't buy them and simply kept your 0.4BTC you would now have $320 instead of $175 so you have lost $145 profit by buying the fees.

There are too many fees in circulation atm. RS needs to buy back about another 5k to get them back to their former glory.

Activity: 280
Yeah there's 16000 accounts but the volume just plain sucks, at a time too where volume on every other main exchange is through the roof.

It was actually picking up rather nicely until all the balances were sucked into buying mcxfees.

Seems a coincidence the trading volumes plummet after the mcxfee pre-sale ends, no?

Yeah because a large part of the User's Bitcoin was stuck in mcxFEE, so less liquidity on the market.
Add to that the huge price rise of bitcoin, and people are even less willing to spend them.

So you get a low volume for a few weeks. But there a lot of new user this days so the situation will improve quickly i think

When mcxFEEs get back up to 0.4 BTC, people will start selling them. As they sell them, they will start trading. A lot of people just aren't willing to let their 0.4 BTC FEEs go for only 0.2 BTC, at a 50% loss.

I have been told the site owner is buying up several thousands of fees gradually between 0.1-0.2BTC as they come onto the market. Who would be silly enough to sell at such a loss completely evades me, unless he had them in another account and  just sells them to himself,

Because in the meantime, bitcoin went super crazy.
So people want to ride it, so they sell at a loss*

*it's only a loss in term of BTC, the value stayed the same in term of USD

IPO....... 0.40 @ $190 BTC =  $75

Activity: 784
mcxNOW offline for quite some time... hopefully it comes back up Wink
Panic.
Pages:
Jump to: