Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 12. (Read 40836 times)

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
It looks like about 17,000 of the 45,000 mcxFEE units on offer didn't sell, only a few hours before normal trade resumes for them. This means a couple of things, firstly there is a surplus of mcxFEE on the market, secondly they have milked most of the BTC liquidity out of the exchange.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Thats an interesting run down, so restricting range of coins is an advantage rather then just allowing anything at all

RS and davidpate and whale are pro pumpers...
And there's a hardcore group of maybe 50 traders that play the game on MCX...
So, generally, they like to list quality coins that traders like to Pump.

And pumping is not Zero Sum...
They have moved coins into Top 10 Market Cap like WDC and MNC...
Whereas these coins would be languishing on Cryptsy.

Also, SC is supposed to be exchanged 1:1 for MicroCash eventually.

------------------------------------------------------------------

RS: "Fees start trading in < 24 hours. Hide your wife hide your kids".

Tuesday night is morning in Australia.

+10
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Thats an interesting run down, so restricting range of coins is an advantage rather then just allowing anything at all

RS and davidpate and whale are pro pumpers...
And there's a hardcore group of maybe 50 traders that play the game on MCX...
So, generally, they like to list quality coins that traders like to Pump.

And pumping is not Zero Sum...
They have moved coins into Top 10 Market Cap like WDC and MNC...
Whereas these coins would be languishing on Cryptsy.

Also, SC is supposed to be exchanged 1:1 for MicroCash eventually.

------------------------------------------------------------------

RS: "Fees start trading in < 24 hours. Hide your wife hide your kids".

Tuesday night is morning in Australia.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
https://mcxnow.com

mcxNOW is happy to announce its most significant update, including features that we hope will become standard across all other exchanges. It is our goal to revolutionise crypto-currency trade.

All balances earn interest
mcxNOW has begun redistributing 25% of all profits directly to its users. If you hold a balance on mcxNOW, you automatically earn interest.  Interest is proportional and dividends are posted every 6 hours.

Earn more by investing in mcxFEE shares
You can also invest in the exchange by purchasing mcxFEE shares. For each mcxFEE you own, you receive 0.001% of all exchange fees.

Fee revenue isn't limited to bitcoins. All fees, for each currency, are re-distributed to shareholders every 24 hours.  Purchasing shares is just one more way that you can sit back and enjoy watching your crypto-portfolio grow.

Seems to good to be true, doesn't it? [Read the interest/mcxFEE FAQ for additional details]

What about security?
Four months and not a single satoshi lost! mcxNOW is custom built, using the same technology used to operate and secure the NYSE.  There are zero known vulnerabilities to exploit, artificial intelligence processes checking every packet and the service has had proven 99.99% uptime with exceptional DDoS resistance.

Current trade offerings include Litecoin (LTC), Primecoin (XPM), Solidcoin (SC), Minecoin (MNC), Worldcoin (WDC), Devcoin (DVC) and Copperlark (CL), with other coins coming in the very-near future.

mcxNOW feels that exchanges must exist, first, for their clients.  Profit-sharing should be part of each users experience.  

Questions?
If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to take a look at our FAQ

Hi, took my first visit
no MEC?

please add megacoin and will gladly join up

I actually never heard of copperlark and thats listed???

The site was initially designed for the sole purpose of reviving/trading SolidCoin...
And RS thought it would be just a little SC cult.

When they started adding coins the criteria was esoteric...
But generally they want the coin to be interesting in some way...
Like WDC is Australian and is being massively pumped these days...
Often surpassing 1000 BTC/day...
It's some of the easiest money I've ever made trading.

MNC kinda falls into the SC category...
Where it was revived, cracked the Top 10 in Market Cap, and often trades 1000 BTC/day...
As opposed the dogs of Cryptsy that do 0.5 BTC/day.

Also the 3 classics were added LTC, XPM, and PPC.

Only FTC and DVC have failed to do volume on MCX... and will likely be replaced.

Most coins that list on MCX...
Start doing record volume and double/triple as the Pumpers go to work.

As someone who has been grinding for 20 years on the NYSE... MCX is a fucking blast.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
Not unlike someone like Steve Jobs minus the management skills.
Comparison fail.
Steve Jobs is neither an engineer or a "genius".
Can't say his management skills were good either. At least not for the people who had to endure him.

Steve Jobs' actual talent is his Reality Distortion Field.

lolololololol.

You're obviously the smartest person we've all met--do you have a newsletter we could join?
Pointless, firstly you are going down the path of stocks again not investment units, secondly Realsolid holds over 50% of the mcxFEE units, therefore he would have to pass the vote anyway.

I wasn't saying equal voting to each share, I said voting of the public holders vs. the owner, the publicly held shares voting rights are proportionally divided (Hypothetically let's say they have 70% influence) and then the owner has the remaining (30% in this scenario).

From the example given this removes voting rights from the portion of fee shares held by MCX now maintenance, the lotto, non share holding interest earning public and all of the owners reserved shares save for the ones he buys from the public stock in secret (if he does).  This is not stock this is feedback with a little bit of influence.  It could even be implemented and possibly should be implemented in a non-binding manner leaving all votes in public record vs. what actions were/were not taken.

This system could also be useful to add a feature to allow fee holders the ability to submit votes assuming they hold some number of shares > 1 and possibly with an attached fee to help weed out spam vote submission.
The site works well because it's not run by a committee or voters. Realsolid tends to do what he wants when he wants to. Your idea is out of touch with the reality of the situation.

This - "Your idea is out of touch with the reality of the situation." - but you will never understand it.

RS is always looking months/years down the road (MicroCash, gaming)...
He's an experienced (late 30s) genius level C++ engineer who is an Idea Machine...
Not unlike someone like Steve Jobs minus the management skills.

Of course, not all ideas/decisions pan out...
(But really unusual ones like Chat Banning are actually pulling in serious revenue)..
And the MCX Platform is the biggest success in the Alt Space for 2013.

I want to invest in RS...
Not some committee of random people who own $100 of FeeShares. 

FeeShare trading resumes Wed and volume will be huge...
If a 5K float was doing 1,000 BTC/day...
My guess 30K public float will be doing at least TRIPLE that = 3,000 BTC/day long-term 24/7...
That is $50,000/month revenue just from FeeShare trading.
erk
My biggest problem with MCXFee is that we only get a portion of the divs and we on't really own anything. Selling the trading engine and the site will not give us a bitcent and if realsolid decided that a certain service is separate from the original deal of the fees shared...... we are screwed again.

It would have sound more promising if realsolid took the effort to enlist MCXFee on Bitfunder, Havelock and crytostocks. Generally really solid no one gives a satoshi about your identity the people just want the peace of mind knowing that someone out there knows it and willing to help in case you decided to screw us all over.

When I put money in a bank account I don't get to own the bank either. I might get some interest if I am lucky. mcxFEE are not stock equities, they are not intended to give you part ownership of mcxNOW, they are a simple investment vehicle like units in an investment fund, you are trying to compare them to something they were never intended to be.

Yes, but you can take the bank to court if they don't return your deposit...
Yeah, just look at Cyprus.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
My biggest problem with MCXFee is that we only get a portion of the divs and we on't really own anything. Selling the trading engine and the site will not give us a bitcent and if realsolid decided that a certain service is separate from the original deal of the fees shared...... we are screwed again.

It would have sound more promising if realsolid took the effort to enlist MCXFee on Bitfunder, Havelock and crytostocks. Generally really solid no one gives a satoshi about your identity the people just want the peace of mind knowing that someone out there knows it and willing to help in case you decided to screw us all over.

When I put money in a bank account I don't get to own the bank either. I might get some interest if I am lucky. mcxFEE are not stock equities, they are not intended to give you part ownership of mcxNOW, they are a simple investment vehicle like units in an investment fund, you are trying to compare them to something they were never intended to be.

Yes, but you can take the bank to court if they don't return your deposit...
Activity: 392
mcxFEE trading will open wednesday!
erk
CopperLark uses a different mining algorithm sha3 I believe, so it's an unusual coin.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins
I just thought I would suggest this here so that people would at least think about it.

The state of the current Devcoin economy is fairly static, it has been more active over the past week, but the mindset of most devtomers is "write for coins, and hold those coins hoping they will be worth more". But recently, they have begun to realize that this is not how to nurture a market and does not allow for growth.

So we have seen a higher volume of both sold and bought devcoins.

I want to point a few things out though. The devcoin market does not move quickly. When Bitcoin goes up in value, Devcoin stays the same price. When bitcoin goes up in value, Devcoin stays the same price.

So, basically, I am firstly pointing out that devcoin is good to put money in when it is cheap and bitcoins are cheap, then sell back when they are worth more.

Secondly I want to point out, that if someone (or a small group) had like 20 bitcoins, they could buy all the sell orders on MCXnow and set whatever they want as the sell price. Then they could set a buy wall, after going to vircurex and buying all the cheaper devcoins there until the price on both exhchanges matches.

This person, or group of people, would have a large portion of coins that would at that point be worth whatever the group decided to value it at. And I'm sure the devtome writers would follow suit, so as to earn money. OR they would attempt to cash out via the buy order, allowing the group even more control of the market.

And if this doesn't happen, and devcoin stays fairly slow in action for the next month while development is in progress, then you can set like .1 BTC at the highest buy order, and because writers get paid 45,000 at a time, you will get sold small amounts of coins all day, which means you will get lotto tickets even while you are sleeping.

For some odd reason this > Trust: -5: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
is making me not take you seriously...I keep looking over at it...

Read my sig, and click the link. I got the negative rating for necroing a thread.

Then you should really contact a mod to get it removed  Roll Eyes

mcxNOW is happy to announce its most significant update, including features that we hope will become standard across all other exchanges. It is our goal to revolutionise crypto-currency trade.

mcxNOW has begun redistributing 25% of all profits directly to its users. If you hold a balance on mcxNOW, you automatically earn interest.  Interest is proportional and dividends are posted every 6 hours.

You can also invest in the exchange by purchasing mcxFEE shares. For each mcxFEE you own, you receive 0.001% of all exchange fees.

Fee revenue isn't limited to bitcoins. All fees, for each currency, are re-distributed to shareholders every 24 hours.  Purchasing shares is just one more way that you can sit back and enjoy watching your crypto-portfolio grow.

Seems to good to be true, doesn't it? [Read the interest/mcxFEE FAQ for additional details]

What about security?
Four months and not a single satoshi lost! mcxNOW is custom built, using the same technology used to operate and secure the NYSE.  There are zero known vulnerabilities to exploit, artificial intelligence processes checking every packet and the service has had proven 99.99% uptime with exceptional DDoS resistance.

Current trade offerings include Litecoin (LTC), Primecoin (XPM), Solidcoin (SC), Minecoin (MNC), Worldcoin (WDC), Devcoin (DVC) and Copperlark (CL), with other coins coming in the very-near future.

mcxNOW feels that exchanges must exist, first, for their clients.  Profit-sharing should be part of each users experience.  

Questions?

Hi, took my first visit
no MEC?

It's also a premined russian shill Smiley   See I can take you seriously because your not a scammer Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I just thought I would suggest this here so that people would at least think about it.

The state of the current Devcoin economy is fairly static, it has been more active over the past week, but the mindset of most devtomers is "write for coins, and hold those coins hoping they will be worth more". But recently, they have begun to realize that this is not how to nurture a market and does not allow for growth.

I want to point a few things out though. The devcoin market does not move quickly. When Bitcoin goes up in value, Devcoin stays the same price. When bitcoin goes up in value, Devcoin stays the same price.

So, basically, I am firstly pointing out that devcoin is good to put money in when it is cheap and bitcoins are cheap, then sell back when they are worth more.

Secondly I want to point out, that if someone (or a small group) had like 20 bitcoins, they could buy all the sell orders on MCXnow and set whatever they want as the sell price. Then they could set a buy wall, after going to vircurex and buying all the cheaper devcoins there until the price on both exhchanges matches.

This person, or group of people, would have a large portion of coins that would at that point be worth whatever the group decided to value it at. And I'm sure the devtome writers would follow suit, so as to earn money. OR they would attempt to cash out via the buy order, allowing the group even more control of the market.

And if this doesn't happen, and devcoin stays fairly slow in action for the next month while development is in progress, then you can set like .1 BTC at the highest buy order, and because writers get paid 45,000 at a time, you will get sold small amounts of coins all day, which means you will get lotto tickets even while you are sleeping.

Read my sig, and click the link. I got the negative rating for necroing a thread.

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

What about security?

Questions?

Hi, took my first visit
no MEC?

Pointless, firstly you are going down the path of stocks again not investment units, secondly Realsolid holds over 50% of the mcxFEE units, therefore he would have to pass the vote anyway.

I wasn't saying equal voting to each share, I said voting of the public holders vs. the owner, the publicly held shares voting rights are proportionally divided (Hypothetically let's say they have 70% influence) and then the owner has the remaining (30% in this scenario).

From the example given this removes voting rights from the portion of fee shares held by MCX now maintenance, the lotto, non share holding interest earning public and all of the owners reserved shares save for the ones he buys from the public stock in secret (if he does).  This is not stock this is feedback with a little bit of influence.  It could even be implemented and possibly should be implemented in a non-binding manner leaving all votes in public record vs. what actions were/were not taken.

This system could also be useful to add a feature to allow fee holders the ability to submit votes assuming they hold some number of shares > 1 and possibly with an attached fee to help weed out spam vote submission.
The site works well because it's not run by a committee or voters. Realsolid tends to do what he wants when he wants to. Your idea is out of touch with the reality of the situation.

I am not talking about how it DOES work, I am talking about how it CAN work if he leaves. Please try to recognize the difference. Try.
erk

Activity: 490

Pages:
Jump to: