Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 9. (Read 40836 times)

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
mcxNOW offline for quite some time... hopefully it comes back up Wink
Activity: 924
Unlimited Free Crypto
Real solid is unprofessional and a scammer, they will take your BTC and you will lose money there, you will make better with mining BTC dont feed into the Alt Currency
LTC,FTC,XPM and PPC are ok, but the volumes for those are way better on other sites. I would steer clear of SC,MNC, WDC, MCX they are all tightly held or limited just to that site.
Depends on what your objective is.
I view altcoin trading as hotpotato trading; it's just a way to get more bitcoins. mcxNOW shows that really, who cares about the underlying coin? The charts only have the last 24h, and it's probably for a reason too. It's sort of a fusion of gambling and trolling.

Now, if you're going to tell me it's stupid, I certainly won't disagree Cheesy

I am goign to tell you for 0.19 a share, Gaining from stupid gamblers is fun.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
In any stock, its normal for higher currency worth to depress prices.   They do give an income as well so they likely havent lost any value
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Nah, others are selling them to him. Before fees were tradable again MANY of the big holders were declaring that they were going to dump at .2 or so because BTC was going up in value. People just aren't bright. Here's the argument I keep seeing (altering the values for ease of understanding):

"Bitcoin was $100 each and fees were 0.4 BTC. This means each fee was $40. Now that BTC is worth $200 and fees are worth 0.2 BTC, each fee is still $40. Therefore I lost nothing by selling them!"

Obviously those who pay attention would realize that they LOST 50% because if they had held the fees and/or the BTC itself they would have their 0.4 BTC (therefore $80, or a 100% increase) at that point.

The arguments I see in that chat constantly are ridiculous and make no sense. I guess as long as I keep earning money off of people being stupid, though, there's really no reason to complain, :p.
I too have read arguments like that in various chats. What it seems to miss is that smart traders don't sell in big chunks unless they want to move the market price. Offloading a thousand mcxFEE I would do it gradually so as to obtain the highest price I could. I wouldn't dump a few thousand at 0.11BTC when I know most people paid 0.4BTC. The really good traders use the API, and a script to buy and sell gradually over time.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Yeah there's 16000 accounts but the volume just plain sucks, at a time too where volume on every other main exchange is through the roof.

It was actually picking up rather nicely until all the balances were sucked into buying mcxfees.

Seems a coincidence the trading volumes plummet after the mcxfee pre-sale ends, no?

Yeah because a large part of the User's Bitcoin was stuck in mcxFEE, so less liquidity on the market.
Add to that the huge price rise of bitcoin, and people are even less willing to spend them.

So you get a low volume for a few weeks. But there a lot of new user this days so the situation will improve quickly i think

When mcxFEEs get back up to 0.4 BTC, people will start selling them. As they sell them, they will start trading. A lot of people just aren't willing to let their 0.4 BTC FEEs go for only 0.2 BTC, at a 50% loss.

I have been told the site owner is buying up several thousands of fees gradually between 0.1-0.2BTC as they come onto the market. Who would be silly enough to sell at such a loss completely evades me, unless he had them in another account and  just sells them to himself,

Nah, others are selling them to him. Before fees were tradable again MANY of the big holders were declaring that they were going to dump at .2 or so because BTC was going up in value. People just aren't bright. Here's the argument I keep seeing (altering the values for ease of understanding):

"Bitcoin was $100 each and fees were 0.4 BTC. This means each fee was $40. Now that BTC is worth $200 and fees are worth 0.2 BTC, each fee is still $40. Therefore I lost nothing by selling them!"

Obviously those who pay attention would realize that they LOST 50% because if they had held the fees and/or the BTC itself they would have their 0.4 BTC (therefore $80, or a 100% increase) at that point.

The arguments I see in that chat constantly are ridiculous and make no sense. I guess as long as I keep earning money off of people being stupid, though, there's really no reason to complain, :p.
Activity: 680
I'm just saying it's a shame because it's a good exchange for the most part, and they could have been riding the current wave, the way coin markets have been so far is there is a very long quiet period (low volume) followed by a quicker boom period (high volume) and mcxnow sucked the life out of it's own userbase at precisely the wrong time. So you'll be waiting a long time to recoup your fees even @ 0.1 BTC imo but we'll see I've got 4 just incase. Happy trading. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Yeah there's 16000 accounts but the volume just plain sucks, at a time too where volume on every other main exchange is through the roof.

It was actually picking up rather nicely until all the balances were sucked into buying mcxfees.

Seems a coincidence the trading volumes plummet after the mcxfee pre-sale ends, no?

Yeah because a large part of the User's Bitcoin was stuck in mcxFEE, so less liquidity on the market.
Add to that the huge price rise of bitcoin, and people are even less willing to spend them.

So you get a low volume for a few weeks. But there a lot of new user this days so the situation will improve quickly i think

When mcxFEEs get back up to 0.4 BTC, people will start selling them. As they sell them, they will start trading. A lot of people just aren't willing to let their 0.4 BTC FEEs go for only 0.2 BTC, at a 50% loss.

I have been told the site owner is buying up several thousands of fees gradually between 0.1-0.2BTC as they come onto the market. Who would be silly enough to sell at such a loss completely evades me, unless he had them in another account and  just sells them to himself,

Because in the meantime, bitcoin went super crazy.
So people want to ride it, so they sell at a loss*

*it's only a loss in term of BTC, the value stayed the same in term of USD
erk

I have been told the site owner is buying up several thousands of fees often in big lots between 0.1-0.2BTC. Who would be silly enough to sell at such a loss completely evades me, unless the site owner had them in another account and  just sold the fees to himself, seeing he has acquired back some 11,000 mcxFEEs at well below 0.4BTC it would indicate there is something strange going on. Perhaps to make the fees look like they were selling well during the 0.4 offering, he bought a lot with a second account and is in the process of unwinding that. I don't know, if that's the case, it would seem plausible that's all.

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

Activity: 392

legendary
Activity: 1344

Activity: 680

Activity: 882

Great trading site...now over 16,000 accounts  Shocked
erk
Real solid is unprofessional and a scammer, they will take your BTC and you will lose money there, you will make better with mining BTC dont feed into the Alt Currency
LTC,FTC,XPM and PPC are ok, but the volumes for those are way better on other sites. I would steer clear of SC,MNC, WDC, MCX they are all tightly held or limited just to that site.

You forgot about the dirty bird, CopperLark!
Didn't forget, I just know nothing about that coin.

Activity: 246
My spoon is too big!

You forgot about the dirty bird, CopperLark!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

You're full of crap, I was there. You got chat banned for asking too many newb questions. Then you were asking people to lend you money claiming you would turn it into a profit. You are the scammer. All the chat logs are public, if you want I can link to them and embarrass you...

Edit(11/24/20130)
Since you like to troll at MCXNOW, I took the liberty of looking up the chat logs...

(2013-11-20 15:14:05)  zolace - hey guys you should invest in btc in me and i make ya a good interest
(2013-11-20 15:14:33)  zolace - if u inevest 1 full btc i make u 16 percent of it

Url to chatlogs: http://mcxchart.com/chatlog/2013/11/20/

Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
I deposited a few litecoin on here just to check things out...500 confirmations, 1 email to support, and 48 hours later nothing is in my account. Just wanted to let the community know. Best case scenario, this site lacks proper customer service.

If I were you I'd try to send another e-mail or wait for Real Solid enter in the chat and ask him about this issue.

Yeah, I've had issues with the site, but none that were left unresolved.
erk

Activity: 364
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
I deposited a few litecoin on here just to check things out...500 confirmations, 1 email to support, and 48 hours later nothing is in my account. Just wanted to let the community know. Best case scenario, this site lacks proper customer service.

If I were you I'd try to send another e-mail or wait for Real Solid enter in the chat and ask him about this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: