Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 18. (Read 40836 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hey

I just want to let everyone know, that I am very satisfied with mcxnow. Since I am a really heavy trader and use the exchange more than 5 hours a day, I really had the chance to run into any bugs or errors, but nothing.

Really great exchange site with decent circulation. Thank you mcxnow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Here some ideas to improve the payban feature!

-IP ban
If you want people to use it, it have to be efficient. When people can create an account in 5secondes an come back, it's not. I think ban should be account+IP (it's posible to change IP be it recquire some work)

-Reason
Price : none
Otpional but it can be fun to know why a person choose to ban another. And create more war.

-Unban
Price : *2
Possibility to unban people for a bigger fee (*2) than to ban.
So it's 0.02 to unban 5 min. It's not efficient but always handy.

- Shield
Price : *0.5
A way to shield yourself from the next ban against you.
So you can shield for 10min-ban with 0.01
It's a lot more efficient than the unban feature because it's only preventive.

-Reflect
Price : *1
Reflect the next attack to the attacker *2
For 0.01, you wil reflect the next 5min ban and send a 10min ban against your attacker.
A ban can only be reflected once.
*maybe add a possiility to target yourself, relfect it and send it on a choice target to bypass his own relfect, Final Fantasy style.

Why don't you charge money so people CAN SEE THEIR FUCKING ORDERS...
Instead of retards on a Chat Box that takes 20% of screen and BLOCKS OUT YOUR ORDERS?

Activity: 441
Tickets Please!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
add TIX please
Activity: 350
What is the approx % return weekly on deposits?
Activity: 392
Here some ideas to improve the payban feature!

-IP ban
If you want people to use it, it have to be efficient. When people can create an account in 5secondes an come back, it's not. I think ban should be account+IP (it's posible to change IP be it recquire some work)

-Reason
Price : none
Otpional but it can be fun to know why a person choose to ban another. And create more war.

-Unban
Price : *2
Possibility to unban people for a bigger fee (*2) than to ban.
So it's 0.02 to unban 5 min. It's not efficient but always handy.

- Shield
Price : *0.5
A way to shield yourself from the next ban against you.
So you can shield for 10min-ban with 0.01
It's a lot more efficient than the unban feature because it's only preventive.

-Reflect
Price : *1
Reflect the next attack to the attacker *2
For 0.01, you wil reflect the next 5min ban and send a 10min ban against your attacker.
A ban can only be reflected once.
*maybe add a possiility to target yourself, relfect it and send it on a choice target to bypass his own relfect, Final Fantasy style.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
can we get TIX added please? It's a new scrypt-jane coin and getting LOADS of attention Smiley
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
TIX Please!
Activity: 434

Tix seems to get a lot of attraction , please put Tix on your site as well and we can both play , gamble , smoke , and cash out anytime we want . We want tix to be known by everyone!
I think mcxFEE is  overvaluated.
The yearly dividend are ~3% right now. (today was 8% because a BanWar happened with the new feature).

At current volume, they are worth 0.15 i think (for ~10% yield) . Of course you have to take into account the future growth of the site, so I would say 0.30 for short-midterm.

Long-term is too hard to predict, but i doubt we will see 18BTC/share.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
The Payban feature has been active for some hours now. (For 0.01BTC you can chatban someone for 5min.)

Almost immediatly, a ban war happened. And almost 10BTC have already been used to shut up people.

The effect on the mcxFEE dividends and Interest on deposit is enormous. With result 30* better than the precedent round :

-Yearly interest for the last round were 84.21%!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=1

Thanks for the data. I think in the long term, it would be fantastic to analyse the development fo mcxNow.

I imagine these numbers when mcxNow get ~ 100.000 users.

What do you think will be the mcxFEE value by the end of year or 2014? Someone posted in the chat it should value 18.5 BTC/mcxFEE
but refused to say how he calculated this number. What do you think?
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
Hi bidji29,

Is there any public way to learn how much Payban fee and also pro trading account fee collected other than your messages ?
The Payban feature has been active for some hours now. (For 0.01BTC you can chatban someone for 5min.)

Almost immediatly, a ban war happened. And almost 10BTC have already been used to shut up people.

The effect on the mcxFEE dividends and Interest on deposit is enormous. With result 30* better than the precedent round :

-Yearly interest for the last round were 84.21%!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AioqMMSVIC5tdFplWndsdmZuaGxyN01xemxtNWYxVGc#gid=1
Activity: 280
I love the new additions to site. Is there are way to be able to see not just the past 24 hour chart, but also weekly, monthly and yearly charts? That's one of the things that always attracted me to do most of my trades on Cryptsy. Implement that and some of the other big altcoins and I could easily see this site being the go to for all altcoin trades.

Keep up the good work!

Ya man, Crypsty has fabulous charts...
Historical charts for alts are crucial... get is done, baby.
Activity: 354
I love the new additions to site. Is there are way to be able to see not just the past 24 hour chart, but also weekly, monthly and yearly charts? That's one of the things that always attracted me to do most of my trades on Cryptsy. Implement that and some of the other big altcoins and I could easily see this site being the go to for all altcoin trades.

Keep up the good work!
And it's considered a fee too, so it's redistributed to everybody.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
New feature soon : you can pay to chatban people ! 0.01BTC for 5min.

Seems that silence is golden, but gold isn't cheap so silence isn't cheap. Grin
New feature soon : you can pay to chatban people ! 0.01BTC for 5min.
Activity: 380
I was told by email there was a 30-day wait to unlock a device. I think he avoided telling you that.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100

Yes this feature will be coming soon. I've spent a long 2 months working on some rather involved features at mcxNOW so I'm going to slow my pace now to recoup some energy. But it shouldn't be too long away.

Thank you for your excellent work Real Solid. I'm recommending mcxNow to everybody.
Pages:
Jump to: