Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 20. (Read 40836 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Can we just ban everyone quoting thousands of words and nuke them from outer space
[eg. Just quote the author - it links their whole post]

How about we slap you like a bitch?

24 hour volume 1400 BTC = $195,000...
And RS mentioned in chat that PPC addition imminent.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Can we just ban everyone quoting thousands of words and nuke them from outer space
[eg. Just quote the author - it links their whole post]

mcxNOW is a fucking brilliant achievement...

How so?

~BCX~

Reserved.

Notwithstanding my statements about Independent Audits...
Which apply to the entire Crypto Space...

mcxNOW is a fucking brilliant achievement...
It hits that software Sweet Spot "not to simple"/"not too complicated"...
(Where Ripple/Bitshares/OT are gonna fail = too complex).

And the payouts have an addictive quality, something is always happening.

Once mcxNOW expands to 10 or 20 coins...
And 10,000 people own a piece of each of these coins...
This WILL TRANSFORM THE ENTIRE ALT COIN SPACE. 

Just wow.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
primicoin is down

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
smoothie:  It is pointless to quote you from this point forward. The fact of the matter is that you're beating a dead horse. You've always questioned any and everything from RS, mcxNOW, and the MC community from day one.  Face the facts, the two years of hard work RS has put forth is paying off.  If you don't want to earn interest on your coins, don't park them here.  Now regarding those nearly pure silver coins you're selling, where is the proof that the coins are actually real?  Has anyone from a 3rd party melted them down and analyzed them and published the results for the public to see?  Go find a report on the internet, upload to your site and when done, come back and throw more questions.

Good job not answering my questions.

QUESTION: How do you verify that more shares than are supposed to exist are not floating around as well as prove that RS is not tampering with volume numbers on his exchange as to lower payouts to his share holders?

It's 100% impossible to verify by non-insiders.

That's why, in the Real World, every Financial Institution that handles Other People's Money...
Is required by law to have Annual Audited Financials done by an INDEPENDENT AUDITOR.

I doubt that any accountant would come within a million miles of mcxNOW...
For fear of losing his license.

Financial Statements produced by Principals are next to worthless.

But, hey, this is BitcoinLand where greed rules. Fucking interesting space, baby.

Thank you for making my point that much clearer. There is no clear way other than a public audit to prove RS isn't messing around with volume traded numbers.

So tell me smoothie, when was the last time your silver coin business was audited to validate your coins are as pure as you say they are?  Have you melted them down and analyzed the results by a reputable party?  We all know the answer to that but I'm just wondering how long you are going to play the hypocrite role??? I've got to admit you're doing an awesome job!
Activity: 392
I'm analizing the mcxFEE data and interest data.

http://bit.ly/1gkvOVN

In sheet 1 : You can see the dividend payed each day for 1 mcxFEE (in satoshi) and an estimation of the yearly dividend for for 1 mcxFEE.

In sheet 2 : You can see the yearly interest rate in BTC for each round.
And you can see the total BTC, LTC and XPM deposited on the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

EDIT: And current LTC rate is 3.25%, not 1700%

no doubt there is a bug in the system...

but i have my numbers for my ltc-deposit - for the last 2 days:

14.09.2013: 10.99 % annual interest
15.09.2013:   6.21 % annual interest

please check your numbers again - 3.25 % annual interest for ltc-deposit is definitely wrong!

I've seen during last night that payments fluctuates wildly, but in 18 hours (3 payments) my 44.9 LTC deposit got 0.0027688 LTC. That's an annual rate of 3.001 % exactly. I guess your numbers are correct and the rate is falling quickly.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
smoothie:  It is pointless to quote you from this point forward. The fact of the matter is that you're beating a dead horse. You've always questioned any and everything from RS, mcxNOW, and the MC community from day one.  Face the facts, the two years of hard work RS has put forth is paying off.  If you don't want to earn interest on your coins, don't park them here.  Now regarding those nearly pure silver coins you're selling, where is the proof that the coins are actually real?  Has anyone from a 3rd party melted them down and analyzed them and published the results for the public to see?  Go find a report on the internet, upload to your site and when done, come back and throw more questions.

QUESTION: How do you verify that more shares than are supposed to exist are not floating around as well as prove that RS is not tampering with volume numbers on his exchange as to lower payouts to his share holders?

That's why, in the Real World, every Financial Institution that handles Other People's Money...
Is required by law to have Annual Audited Financials done by an INDEPENDENT AUDITOR.

But, hey, this is BitcoinLand where greed rules. Fucking interesting space, baby.

Thank you for making my point that much clearer. There is no clear way other than a public audit to prove RS isn't messing around with volume traded numbers.
Activity: 392
What is happening?

Some people are running a leaked database from an unknow website against mcxNOW.

-If you use an unique password, like you should do on every site with your money, you don't have to worry.

-If your password is not unique, you have to change it, for your protection.

mcxNOW have protection against bruteforcing, but if your password is in the wild because another site has been hacked, there is not much it can do.

TO EVERYONE : Go to "My Account" and check the security center. Look for something like:

Code:
12-Sep 23:07     Failed login attempt by 0.0.0.0 . with password "aaaa****"

The first 4 characters are displayed. Help find from where is the leaked database.

Activity: 309

EDIT: And current LTC rate is 3.25%, not 1700%

no doubt there is a bug in the system...

but i have my numbers for my ltc-deposit - for the last 2 days:

14.09.2013: 10.99 % annual interest
15.09.2013:   6.21 % annual interest

please check your numbers again - 3.25 % annual interest for ltc-deposit is definitely wrong!
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
The annual interest rate showed in your website is totally wrong. Right now it's not 2000% for BTC deposits, it's around 3%.

EDIT: And current LTC rate is 3.25%, not 1700%.

Could someone explain this nonsense, please??

There's a bug in the site's interest rate display.

Thank you for your answer. That's a very convenient bug, no doubt.

On the test site the interest, and mcxFEE payout was set at every hour (for testing reasons).  It was apparently forgotten when the site went live and interest/mcxFEE payouts were set to occur every six hours.  

I don't see anything nefarious about it.  First glance at the % of return should tell you it's not accurate atm.
Activity: 296
I see. So you really wanted for newcomers to mcxnow to ask questions, or in other words to do their own "private audit" before they leap.

I don't understand why would you suggest a public audit of a private enterprise?

You did not respond directly to my PUBLIC AUDIT suggestion.

But my questioning here is not to bash any who choose to use his service. More so I am bringing the risks to light so that any new person coming along will ask questions first before leaping.
legendary
The annual interest rate showed in your website is totally wrong. Right now it's not 2000% for BTC deposits, it's around 3%.

Thank you for your answer. That's a very convenient bug, no doubt.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas

legendary

Activity: 644
I'm guessing you guys missed out on the shares.

Nevermind...

K.

Unfortunately the whining will continue even until the release of MC. It will be entertaining so have your popcorn ready. Unfortunately, it will become harder to sell silver coated LTC's considering the continued success mcxNOW will have. That is the root of the problem I feel in addition to chronic memory lapse. Some fail to remember that MC was temporarily put on hold to release mcxNOW due to vircurex dropping SC).

exactly, and now it's not on hold, and the haters will be even more pissed, lol.

EDIT: long live people who try to help, mcxNOW has always been about the core of crypto "share the wealth and promote freedom", I'll always be a supporter.

K.
Pages:
Jump to: