Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 21. (Read 40836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
The annual interest rate showed in your website is totally wrong. Right now it's not 2000% for BTC deposits, it's around 3%.

EDIT: And current LTC rate is 3.25%, not 1700%.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250

Did you overlook the 250 BTC Realsolid/Coinhunter supposedly took from microcash enthusiasts and then never released Microcash?

the circumstances of the 250 BTC to release the MC-beta should now be clear, thanks to SuperTramp for the right links

but how the hell are you - smoothie - talking and whining about that, though you haven't donated one satoshi for the MC-project?

or have you heard of an enthusiastic donator claiming he has been scammed by RS?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I'm guessing you guys missed out on the shares.

Nevermind...

K.

Unfortunately the whining will continue even until the release of MC. It will be entertaining so have your popcorn ready. Unfortunately, it will become harder to sell silver coated LTC's considering the continued success mcxNOW will have. That is the root of the problem I feel in addition to chronic memory lapse. Some fail to remember that MC was temporarily put on hold to release mcxNOW due to vircurex dropping SC).
Activity: 644
I'm guessing you guys missed out on the shares.

Nevermind...

K.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Did you overlook the 250 BTC Realsolid/Coinhunter supposedly took from microcash enthusiasts and then never released Microcash?

smoothie, not sure where you are getting your info from but that ^ is not correct. RealSolid took a donation to complete MicroCash to
the beta stage and release that beta for user testing. Now he did take much longer than he should have to complete this task considering
he accepted donations for it but the fact remains that he DID COMPLETE and release the MicroCash beta for testing.

Please link me to this claim.

The beta client: http://forums.microcash.org/index.php/topic/740-microcash-beta-march-25/

MicroCash "Working Details" : http://forums.microcash.org/index.php/topic/739-microcash-current-working-details/

Enjoy !  Grin

I stand corrected on the completion portion of my statement.

Here is the original link (just found it) where he claims 2 to 3 weeks to finish the beta.

Now there is a big difference between 3 weeks and 6-8 months.

http://forums.microcash.org/index.php/topic/633-future-of-microcash/page__hl__family__fromsearch__1

and it did not help that he kept his "donators" in the dark for months as seen here:

http://forums.microcash.org/index.php/topic/633-future-of-microcash/page__hl__family__st__40

Technically he didn't scam anyone, but based on the original terms of the post he made he breached his own time limits and then left "donators" hanging for months.

In essence it reminds me somewhat of BFL etc.

My view is that current events form future trends. If he can do this once he could do something similar in the future. Bending the truth does not constitute it being the truth.

I'll give RS credit for finally "finishing" the beta, but I haven't even looked at the code so I wouldn't know 100% for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

smoothie, not sure where you are getting your info from but that ^ is not correct. RealSolid took a donation to complete MicroCash to
the beta stage and release that beta for user testing. Now he did take much longer than he should have to complete this task considering
he accepted donations for it but the fact remains that he DID COMPLETE and release the MicroCash beta for testing.

The beta client: http://forums.microcash.org/index.php/topic/740-microcash-beta-march-25/

MicroCash "Working Details" : http://forums.microcash.org/index.php/topic/739-microcash-current-working-details/

Enjoy !  Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1073

legendary
Supposedly (it has been brought to my attention) that someone registered on mcxNOW.com as username "Smoothie" and has been posting as me.

I'm not sure how true this claim is but just to set the record straight, that is not me on that exchange chatting etc.

Roll Eyes
legendary
I don't understand why would you suggest a public audit of a private enterprise?

You did not respond directly to my PUBLIC AUDIT suggestion.

If I were an investor in his site (mcxFEE) I believe it would be smart to know that RS can't manipulate the volume traded numbers to benefit him. If i'm not mistaken that is fraud.

That is why I made the suggestion, to create transparency. Of course if you folks prefer not to request that from him you also accept the risks associated with a anon owner of an exchange denominated in non-refundable currency.

If you choose to take the risk that is your choice, I respect that. But my questioning here is not to bash any who choose to use his service. More so I am bringing the risks to light so that any new person coming along will ask questions first before leaping.
Activity: 296
I don't understand why would you suggest a public audit of a private enterprise?

Activity: 392

All those link are from Today.
Your story is partially true, but old, and doesn't have anything to do with mcxNOW.

Microcash is almost finished and now mcxNOW 2.0 is out, the next project of RealSolid is to finish it.
With a ~1month ETA (so probably 3-4month)
legendary

legendary
Good job not answering my questions.
Was already answered. Reading's too hard.

I read your post. If he lowered the volume numbers for the time interval for payouts...the payouts to his shareholders would be lower. No one would be the wiser without access to all data on his private servers.

And to be clear notyep was who I was addressing when I stated what I stated. He prefers to retort with personal attacks.

Perhaps you don't understand why I am questioning what RS is doing.

You should catch up on some reading. Search for username COINHUNTER on this forum. Get up to speed and then let's talk.

I noticed your profile says you registered in April of this year. His rep goes waaaay back.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Was already answered. Reading's too hard.
legendary
smoothie:  It is pointless to quote you from this point forward. The fact of the matter is that you're beating a dead horse. You've always questioned any and everything from RS, mcxNOW, and the MC community from day one.  Face the facts, the two years of hard work RS has put forth is paying off.  If you don't want to earn interest on your coins, don't park them here.  Now regarding those nearly pure silver coins you're selling, where is the proof that the coins are actually real?  Has anyone from a 3rd party melted them down and analyzed them and published the results for the public to see?  Go find a report on the internet, upload to your site and when done, come back and throw more questions.

Yes you are correct I do not trust RS/CH or whatever else sock puppets he has.

My coins have nothing to do with the topic of this thread. If you are that interested in finding out the true silver content of my coins you are welcome to buy one and do it yourself (the assay).

So funny, I can only get answers to my questions if I get my coins assayed. LOL that's really funny.

Let's stay on topic shall we? If you want to discuss my coins, I have an entire thread for that 50 pages long. Feel free to discuss it there.

Asking a question and not getting a direct answer (but attacks about what I sell) is not beating a dead horse. You have yet to address my questions. You prefer to retort by attacking me as opposed to just answering the question directly.

QUESTION: How do you verify that more shares than are supposed to exist are not floating around as well as prove that RS is not tampering with volume numbers on his exchange as to lower payouts to his share holders?

Last time I checked the guy still has not revealed his true identity publicly yet he wants to operate an exchange and stock/shares and have people trust him.

Also just to be clear, yes I will never send any coins to his exchange. My questions are for public information. If I ask a question that opens up discussion on the inner workings of his new mcxFEE shares and the accountability of total outstanding shares as well as current owed payouts it is a service to anyone using his exchange for that purpose.
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me
QUESTION: How do you verify that more shares than are supposed to exist are not floating around?

At least with crypto you can look it up on the blockchain.

Thats a very legitimate concern. When there is a big pump it will quite tempting to not create and sell off a few.

Yup and still no one has given an answer to this question.

Each share represents 0.001% of all site-generated fees (trading fees, withdraw fees, etc.).
There are 100,000 total shares to total 100% of fees.
Currently, there are 5,000 in circulation which represents 5% of fees.
There will be another batch of 45,000 shares which represents 45% of fees, totaling 50% of fees. The remaining will be the site's owner's to have (the other 50% of generated fees).
It is what it is sounds to be: a share of profits generated by fees from the site. Obviously, this means you can't have more than 100%, i.e. 100,000 total shares.

That's all nice and dandy, but your number explanation does not answer my question.
How does it not? 100,000 * 0.001% = 100%
How could there be more than that without RealSolid paying out of pocket?
There are payments every 6 hours, of which you can calculate for yourself how much volume there was in that time and what 0.001% of that volume would be (not counting withdraw fees of course).

So tell me this, does everyone have public access to all share holders information, total volume of all cryptocoins, depth etc to do the proper calculations to see if indeed the total fees are what they claim to be for the 6 hour period (or whatever the time interval is)?

If you (in this case RealSolid) control the output of values of the exchange site (price,depth, volume) that bases its payout to its shareholders based on those same values then you can always game the system unless there is a public audit of his exchange. Likely this will never happen because you would need access to the private data on his server(s) to do the actual TRUE audit.

Without all of that information you can't know for sure that he isn't gaming the system by skimming off the top or creating more shares (more likely just adjusting the total true volume traded down so his cut is bigger than normal and the payouts are smaller).

Besides, he can simply sell from his 50000 non-releaseable shares. Or even he can sell from the remaining 45000 releasable shares and then when selling those 45000 shares he actually sells, say, 40000 and claim he released 45000.

I am not saying he would. Pointing out its very much possible and probably something I would do.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
QUESTION: How do you verify that more shares than are supposed to exist are not floating around?

Thats a very legitimate concern. When there is a big pump it will quite tempting to not create and sell off a few.

Each share represents 0.001% of all site-generated fees (trading fees, withdraw fees, etc.).
There will be another batch of 45,000 shares which represents 45% of fees, totaling 50% of fees. The remaining will be the site's owner's to have (the other 50% of generated fees).
It is what it is sounds to be: a share of profits generated by fees from the site. Obviously, this means you can't have more than 100%, i.e. 100,000 total shares.

That's all nice and dandy, but your number explanation does not answer my question.
There are payments every 6 hours, of which you can calculate for yourself how much volume there was in that time and what 0.001% of that volume would be (not counting withdraw fees of course).

So tell me this, does everyone have public access to all share holders information, total volume of all cryptocoins, depth etc to do the proper calculations to see if indeed the total fees are what they claim to be for the 6 hour period (or whatever the time interval is)?
Initial Shareholders: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2863465
Obviously the shares themselves can be bought and sold like other forms of currency, so maybe he himself bought some and has 96% of shares instead of 95% of shares. Then he'd have 96% of fees generated by his site instead of 95% of fees generated by his site.

Volume is listed underneath each chart in 24h values. It'd probably be better if it listed in 6h intervals instead, but you still could calculate from the chart above it (though it's a lot of manual work to do so). For now, it's easier to calculate based on 24 hour volume, and multiply your payout by 4 to see if they line up (which they do), though the tools are there to calculate on a per-payout basis (6 hour volume).

Fudging the numbers wouldn't make a lot of sense in this case. If the volume is hand-altered, the payout would be adjusted to those numbers, he'd get a higher payout, shareholders would get a higher payout. But where would it come from? It is paid as a percentage of fees generated by the site. To get a bigger payout, it would use more than fees have actually generated via trading and the payout would have to come out of pocket which would make no sense, especially if you're suggesting someone is paying themself out of their own pocket.
legendary

If you (in this case RealSolid) control the output of values of the exchange site (price,depth, volume) that bases its payout to its shareholders based on those same values then you can always game the system unless there is a public audit of his exchange. Likely this will never happen because you would need access to the private data on his server(s) to do the actual TRUE audit.

Without all of that information you can't know for sure that he isn't gaming the system by skimming off the top or creating more shares (more likely just adjusting the total true volume traded down so his cut is bigger than normal and the payouts are smaller).

Pages:
Jump to: