Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 17. (Read 40836 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Assuming this is run like a normal business with an office and people and expenses.

wishful thinking. no, we have to live with the fact this exchange is the project of realsolid.

He did announce he is going on a diet again in the chat today. I find this good news - hoping he will stick to it this time. he has explained "eating food" makes his thinking worse. but he also says life is less exciting without "eating food". I found this a strange comment (how does food make life exciting?) but others are more convinced of this point and paradoxically see his decision to diet again as a net negative for the exchange.

I only wish RS felt the exchange was more important than the Chat Box.

He just can't help it, it is his EGO...eventhough he cleaned up his public image a bit since the update, the tosser still has a napoleon syndrom.
compares himself to google and whatnot...

It's no fun owning an exchange when all the girls think you're fat.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Assuming this is run like a normal business with an office and people and expenses.

wishful thinking. no, we have to live with the fact this exchange is the project of realsolid.

He did announce he is going on a diet again in the chat today. I find this good news - hoping he will stick to it this time. he has explained "eating food" makes his thinking worse. but he also says life is less exciting without "eating food". I found this a strange comment (how does food make life exciting?) but others are more convinced of this point and paradoxically see his decision to diet again as a net negative for the exchange.

He just can't help it, it is his EGO...eventhough he cleaned up his public image a bit since the update, the tosser still has a napoleon syndrom.
compares himself to google and whatnot...
Activity: 434
Please add Zetacoin

Activity: 392
Feathercoin FTC is now tradable at mcxNOW !
Activity: 182

How so? Is he fat and going to die of his fatness?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Activity: 356
a lot of speculation is being factored into the price
Does my LTC deposit only accrue interest off LTC trades? How does this work?

If you deposit LTC you will get a pro-rated 25% of ALL profits...
So you will get some BTC, LTC, XPM, PPC, MNC, SC, DVC, WC, and CL every 6 hours.

Thats not correct unless he has mcxfee shares. If you have only LTC in your mcx wallet, you will only get LTC interest. if you trade some LTC/BTC and when you have BTC then you will get also BTC interest and so on. But even if you have only 1 mcxfee share you will get 0.001 %  all profits.

OK, I stand corrected. I was trading mcxFEE shares all last week.

mcxFEE shares hit 0.8 today and are at 0.7 now.
They now account for 60-65% of volume on the exchange.

So it's kind of circular...
Majority of revenue comes from trading exchange shares...
Not from people trading Crypto-currencies... which are mostly mired at low levels.

With revenue at about $100,000/year...
And mcxNOW valued at about $9,000,000...
These shares are trading at 90 times GROSS REVENUE...
Net profit might not even be positive at these levels...

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Any possibility there could be an annual audit of the accounting via access to the servers
by one or more trusted members of the community?
If you are in this business long term think of how far this act of goodwill could go?
More people would trust you.
You would be promoting
new standards and accountability
for the BTC economy.
Please seriously consider this?
With MtGox not being transparent about their withdraw issues,
their majority share of the market is potentially vulnerable.
You've already set yourself apart from the other exchanges with
mcxFEEs and interest on deposits.
Transparency would be another highly attractive feature distinguishing you from the competition.

BTC only give you BTC interest
LTC only give you LTC interest
Etc..

mcxFEE give you dividend on all coins traded on the exchange.
Activity: 412
Merit: 251

So you will get some BTC, LTC, XPM, PPC, MNC, SC, DVC, WC, and CL every 6 hours.

Thats not correct unless he has mcxfee shares. If you have only LTC in your mcx wallet, you will only get LTC interest. if you trade some LTC/BTC and when you have BTC then you will get also BTC interest and so on. But even if you have only 1 mcxfee share you will get 0.001 %  all profits.

I agree with the sticky chatbox TAB.
And I know an overhaul of the "my current order" is in consideration. Realsolid doesn't like it either.
Activity: 190

mcxNOW only shows you ONE of the above 3... the market.

Has the person who designed this ever actually made, say, 20 trades/day?

For #2... you have to click "Your Account", then "MCX", then come back to Trading Page. This is 100s of clicks/day. It's crazy.
SOLUTION: The bottom "Trade History" needs a STICKY Button that toggles between "All Trades" and "My Trades".

For #3... you have switch from Chat Box to "Your Orders"... 100s of times/day. It crazy.
SOLUTION: This Button should be STICKY. If I choose "Orders"... I should never see the Chat Box again unless I want it.

I agree. Have you tried sending this directly through e-mail to Real Solid (contact link on the site)? I'm afraid he is not reading anymore this topic.
Hey

I just want to let everyone know, that I am very satisfied with mcxnow. Since I am a really heavy trader and use the exchange more than 5 hours a day, I really had the chance to run into any bugs or errors, but nothing.

Really great exchange site with decent circulation. Thank you mcxnow.

Yes, it seems like the bees' knees so far from my experience (I'm new there). The platform appears robust. Simple, elegant, efficient and pays ~17% pa interest (at present) on bitcoin deposits; the chatbox has taken on a slightly different character from the "trollbox" at BTC-e. What's not to like?

I'm a big fan of mcxNOW... here's the only problem.

As a trader you absolutely need to see 3 things:

(1)  The market.

(2)  YOUR previous trades.

(3)  YOUR orders.

Everything else is secondary, a luxury, or unnecessary.

--------------------------------------------------------

mcxNOW only shows you ONE of the above 3... the market.

Has the person who designed this ever actually made, say, 20 trades/day?

For #2... you have to click "Your Account", then "MCX", then come back to Trading Page. This is 100s of clicks/day. It's crazy.
SOLUTION: The bottom "Trade History" needs a STICKY Button that toggles between "All Trades" and "My Trades".

For #3... you have switch from Chat Box to "Your Orders"... 100s of times/day. It crazy.
SOLUTION: This Button should be STICKY. If I choose "Orders"... I should never see the Chat Box again unless I want it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
TIX please
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Add TIX and COL, please
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
Hey

I just want to let everyone know, that I am very satisfied with mcxnow. Since I am a really heavy trader and use the exchange more than 5 hours a day, I really had the chance to run into any bugs or errors, but nothing.

Really great exchange site with decent circulation. Thank you mcxnow.

Yes, it seems like the bees' knees so far from my experience (I'm new there). The platform appears robust. Simple, elegant, efficient and pays ~17% pa interest (at present) on bitcoin deposits; the chatbox has taken on a slightly different character from the "trollbox" at BTC-e. What's not to like?
Pages:
Jump to: