Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 2. (Read 40836 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I hope that they give me my doge of him wallet  Angry
Activity: 23
MAX and DOGE coins are both not updated to current wallet.
Site is run by single person, and is only  one that can update site, and he's been out of the country for couple  weeks.

Activity: 15
I've made a few deposits and withdrawals in the past few months, and no problems to report from my end at least, for whatever that's (not) worth.

RealSolid still kept my 500 WDC withdrawal.
I hope one day he gives it back. Of course, there are plenty of people in line ahead of me...

Is mcxnow is working or not?

Why the transfers are no moving.

MAXSTATUS:In Queue

Already 4 days I have tried to send my coins to my wallet.....
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I've made a few deposits and withdrawals in the past few months, and no problems to report from my end at least, for whatever that's (not) worth.

RealSolid still kept my 500 WDC withdrawal.
I hope one day he gives it back. Of course, there are plenty of people in line ahead of me...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
I not know that the dogecoin witdraw not work  Angry  and I did a transaction.
I follow mcxnow in twiter and nobody tell about. In the witdraw page there is'nt any add about.
I WANT MY DOGE I WANT MY MONEY.
Good luck...I've been missing a 500 WDC withdrawal for over 6 weeks... Undecided

lol is it for real ?
Realsolid already spent his millions of dollars so he needs to steal customers, again ?
I follow mcxnow in twiter and nobody tell about. In the witdraw page there is'nt any add about.

Good luck...I've been missing a 500 WDC withdrawal for over 6 weeks... Undecided
Activity: 53
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Yeah. And u can really tell when lots of trading happens. Btc payouts seem to be around 0.00005-0.0001btc every 6 hours. Will need to add up all the other payout amounts soon, maybe so a few small trades...
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hello !! Guys I would like to sign up on mcxnow but I can't. There's a note: "There is already an account with that username *OR* someone with a similar internet address to you has created an account within the last 24 hours." But I have no account there. Can someone help me?
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Wow the site is now at ~24BTC traded in last 24hours. Glad to see the money finally talk.

FINALLY, DOGE on there!
why didnt they add a more useless coin? :S

Don't worry, Devcoin is still there if you search hard enough.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null

FINALLY, DOGE on there!
why didnt they add a more useless coin? :S
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The best exchange coupled with the best community currency (brilliant)!  Cool

FINALLY, DOGE on there!
Activity: 376
Merit: 312
Can you say... nighty-night?
On mcxnow you can now trade dogecoin! Feel free to use my ref link Smiley https://mcxnow.com/?r=evolyn

Found this on MCXNow...

https://mcxnow.com/signup.html

ARE YOU A BABY?
mcxNOW is the worlds fastest and most secure exchange, however it is also an exchange which is designed to limit the human element to increase the safety of your funds. This means we don't hire support staff from India for $2 an hour which have access to your accounts like other sites.

Your account details at mcxNOW are not exposed to multiple underpaid and/or undereducated persons. But if you forget your password or lose your google authenticator you may face delays up to 3 months to recover it and a fee of $100.

To avoid this all you have to do is backup your password and google authenticator secret key so that you can always recover it yourself if there is a problem. If you are the type of person who routinely forgets their password or are too stupid to read messages like this one please do not use mcxNOW.

Wow, what audacity, just fracking wow...there are MUCH better ways of putting this out there. I will be finding a different exchange due to this message above (which is posted on the MCXNow.com website)

HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL!

If you tell people something in a nice way, put the information in terms and conditions, use another nice way, they don't get it. They only complain afterwards.

Even if I dont like mcxnow, this is a big plus. Do you wanna know one of the few ways how usual accounts get "hacked"? Due to easy password recovery/2factor reset/whatever, if I have access to your email account I have access to everything.
Another point, if you cannot take care of a $600 device... well, I stop typing there, otherwise some people may cry.
Activity: 322
3D Printed!
Found this on MCXNow...

https://mcxnow.com/signup.html

ARE YOU A BABY?
mcxNOW is the worlds fastest and most secure exchange, however it is also an exchange which is designed to limit the human element to increase the safety of your funds. This means we don't hire support staff from India for $2 an hour which have access to your accounts like other sites.

Your account details at mcxNOW are not exposed to multiple underpaid and/or undereducated persons. But if you forget your password or lose your google authenticator you may face delays up to 3 months to recover it and a fee of $100.

To avoid this all you have to do is backup your password and google authenticator secret key so that you can always recover it yourself if there is a problem. If you are the type of person who routinely forgets their password or are too stupid to read messages like this one please do not use mcxNOW.

Wow, what audacity, just fracking wow...there are MUCH better ways of putting this out there. I will be finding a different exchange due to this message above (which is posted on the MCXNow.com website)

HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL!

Makes me trust mcxnow even more than ever.
Great way for Realsolid to chase away future attempting scammer.
 Cheesy
Activity: 154
Fuck off you dumb fucking insect.

I have a good idea.

Take your pathetic ass scam you're running and shove it up your ass.

Bitch.
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: