Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] mcxNOW.com : Deposit. Earn Interest. Trade. - page 3. (Read 40836 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I just withdraw everything I had from the site.  Smiley

I don't understand why people continue to use mcxnow if they already know that he's scammer? Huh

How is he a scammer?, or are you just spouting shite from the FUDsters?

K.

I've never understood that either. He never disabled withdrawals, nobody ever lost access to their coins.
If a person loses coins in trading, don't blame others....it is all a part of trading.
I haven't lost any coins either. I just don't like to compete with the aggressive trading bots, that's all I can say. I move on to other exchanges where I get less heat from the bots.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Thx i will try !!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Hi,

I have problem with MaxCoin withdraw, all people say me to join RealSolid on IRC or TrollBox but he doesn't answer. How can i proceed ? 4 days it's stuck :/

Email him.
The FAQ say he doesn't read them...already sent him with no luck...

Try this: in chat, type:

!msg realsolid (messagehere)

That will send him a message to read when he comes in the chat.
Hi,

I have problem with MaxCoin withdraw, all people say me to join RealSolid on IRC or TrollBox but he doesn't answer. How can i proceed ? 4 days it's stuck :/

Email him.
The FAQ say he doesn't read them...already sent him with no luck...
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Hi,

Email him.
Hi,

Activity: 82
Thank u!
It's working!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I can not log into my account today
last few days Google Auth does not work very well. entry occurred after the second time.
sent a letter to TheRealSolid
I will wait for reply

the problem is solved!
needed clock synchronization on computer Roll Eyes
Activity: 882

I don't understand why people continue to use mcxnow if they already know that he's scammer? Huh

K.

I've never understood that either. He never disabled withdrawals, nobody ever lost access to their coins.
If a person loses coins in trading, don't blame others....it is all a part of trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

K.
Activity: 742
I can not log into my account today
last few days Google Auth does not work very well. entry occurred after the second time.
sent a letter to TheRealSolid
I will wait for reply

Uh, if you want to lose all your coins, put it into this exchange.  Just do some research.  This site is the next mtgox.

I'm sick and tired of seen how bots ruin my Maxcoin trades all the time.

Realsolid, you know what ethics mean? Your bots make you money, but they ruin my trading experience. I think I'll move my trading elsewhere.

I suggest you invest a little time researching Realsolid's colourful history.

Quick googling certainly revealed a lot. And I thought Cryptsy was shady exchange.  Shocked
It's very fucking annoying to let aggressive tradebots do their 1% trades all the time.
Activity: 126
Uh, if you want to lose all your coins, put it into this exchange.  Just do some research.  This site is the next mtgox.

Realsolid, you know what ethics mean? Your bots make you money, but they ruin my trading experience. I think I'll move my trading elsewhere.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016

I tried to buy some maxcoin on mcxnow this morning but by the time I had clicked Buy Max Now, the price had already moved up so the order wasn't filled but the btc I was going to use to pay for the maxcoin wasn't released for me to be able to try again. It seems as though the system is treating my abortive order as pending, but as far as I can see there's no reference to pending orders on the platform and therefore no way of cancelling it.

Has this happened to anyone before or is it just me?  Undecided

I've emailed support for help and will post their reply when I get it.

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
What is the current ROI of mcxfee @0.184 BTC?
Activity: 882

mcxNOW is 9 accounts away from #32,000.

If you haven't signed up, get in quick for a chance at the prize!

(link below me)
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Does anyone know what will happen of my missing 0.003 BTC?

I did that once, the accounts robot ignores anything below minimum.   I guess it could be an anti spam device though I dont think btc has dropped that much!
Its basically going to go towards server running costs, like the fee for withdrawing or trading.

On transfer I often convert my coins into doge or similar low base so fees dont matter so much, lots of sites are like this
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
http://scifi-ex.com

Buy sell GPL, TAK, UFC, KED, SPICE, OFF and many other SciFI related coins. Buy shares in Exchange with SBL  BTC and LTC markets
Pages:
Jump to: