Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY - page 2. (Read 975309 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
 Can you tell me more about MEDIA PROTOCOL from you side of thing I read all about you but I wish to know more. When ico start and end dates ?
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
Checkout this great article by Dan Dawson from Grand Visual, a founding member of the Digital Future Council!

Blockchain for Digital OOH: Why, When, How?

Click here to read the full article

Nice article. It is of significant importance for all the blockchain projects that address the same problem in different ways. Businesses can realize now the advantage of transparency and are becoming more open to the tech.
Hello Petushka!
Thank you very much for taking your time to read the article, and i'm glad you find it interesting.
Also feel free to join the discussion in the Telegram Community where there are admins available 24/7.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Checkout this great article by Dan Dawson from Grand Visual, a founding member of the Digital Future Council!

Nice article. It is of significant importance for all the blockchain projects that address the same problem in different ways. Businesses can realize now the advantage of transparency and are becoming more open to the tech.
Activity: 280

Activity: 252
In case you have missed the TLDR xMedia Protocol AMA, here's the recorded facebook video for you

Click the image below to view video👇

Activity: 392
Hey, MEDIA Protocol community!

The AMA with TLDR is live now!

Click to join.

Also feel free to include in the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 226
Hello there MEDIA Protocol Community!  Cool
The team is very excited to announce the upcoming #AMA Session, retweet and spread awareness:

The opportunity to host an AMA at DEVCON in Prague was to good to pass up!

The AMA session will be held by TLDR < & > Media Protocol:

Tuesday, 30th Oct - 10am (GMT+1)—11am (GMT+2)

Save up those burning questions for next week!!!

The idea of the platform is very relevant. I think this is an interesting and promising project. I saw a good highly qualified team, which, in my opinion, will be able to achieve its goals.

Hi namistyk, thanks for the kind words and support.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
The idea of the platform is very relevant. I think this is an interesting and promising project. I saw a good highly qualified team, which, in my opinion, will be able to achieve its goals.
Come and listen to the boys from TLDR, premier advisors to exciting cryptocurrency projects, talk with CEO James Tabor.

They will cover all the current ICO news and more in this ever changing ecosystem!

Find out more details in MEDIA Protocol's latest tweet

Activity: 259

Dear MEDIA Protocol Community

CryptoCatnip has been growing by leaps and bounds since its launch at the start of the year. The dApp is built on top of MEDIA Protocol, the protocol that levels the media marketing playing field by redistributing power away from third-party intermediaries, with an incentive-driven model that leverages the directness, transparency, and security of the blockchain.

Read more in this article to find out more about CryptoCatnip today.
Am I correct in understanding that by "audience economy" you mean this huge ecosystem of people that consume various types of content but don’t necessary pay for it?
Please correct me if I'm wrong!
Hello, wattson.
In this term is meant that content consumers are never rewarded for the interaction with the content, for example, if you share some article you get nothing, while CryptoCatnip app rewards users for liking, sharing, creating content via the app. Did you try it already? You can download here for Android or iPhone.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Am I correct in understanding that by "audience economy" you mean this huge ecosystem of people that consume various types of content but don’t necessary pay for it?
Please correct me if I'm wrong!
Activity: 140
Hello there MEDIA Protocol followers and supporters!

Do you know how to differentiate your apps from your dApps?

DApps utilise the safety and transparency of smart contracts while keeping all of the scope and innovation of apps.

Thanks for the support loloos! be sure to join us on Telegram to stay up to date with all the latest from MEDIA Protocol!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello there MEDIA Protocol followers and supporters!

Do you know how to differentiate your apps from your dApps?

DApps utilise the safety and transparency of smart contracts while keeping all of the scope and innovation of apps.
Hey, MEDIA Protocol fans.

Still confused how MEDIA Protocol will reward you???

Here is the visual explanation. 👇🏻

Follow MEDIA Protocol on Twitter.

Join the discussion on Telegram.
Looking Ahead To The SEC’s Blockchain ETF Ruling: Part Two — The Future of Blockchain ETFs

The cryptosphere is feeling massive disappointment over the further pushback of the SEC ruling on the blockchain ETFs. With predictions that the date could be pushed back even further, into 2019, we're looking at what impact either result could have on the world of crypto.

👉Click here to read the full article

It is a creative idea to use all the values of transparency and the power of blockchain.I think the Media Protocol is a project that can develop with its idea in this market. I definitely believe that.Good luck with your implementation.

Thanks for the support! Best of luck in all your endeavours as well Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
It is a creative idea to use all the values of transparency and the power of blockchain.I think the Media Protocol is a project that can develop with its idea in this market. I definitely believe that.Good luck with your implementation.
This is how consumers will benefit from MEDIA Protocol 👇🏻

Start using CryptoCatnip today.  Wink

Download for iPhone or Android.
Pages:
Jump to: