Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY - page 5. (Read 975309 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
MEDIA Protocol And The Future Of Blockchain — Part 8

There's a lot of talk about regulating the cryptosphere, but what could regulation actually DO for crypto? Will it make the market more accessible to investors, or will the added red tape stifle innovation and push new fintech and blockchain businesses out of the market?

Click here to read the full article

I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!

Hello JavarisN, I'm afraid we can't comment on speculative questions.
Highlights From The MEDIA Protocol And COTI AMA

One of  CryptoCatnip partners is COTI, the 'Currency Of The Internet', which is a digital currency alternative to systems like Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal. Learn more about their project (and MEDIA Protocol) in our highlights from a brilliant AMA with their CEO, Shahaf Bar-Geffen.

👉Click here to read the full article

Took a quick look at this article as far as I understand this partnership aims to facilitate business development and marketing on mutual basis, right? Any plans of integration with other projects (payment systems/gateways, marketing solutions)?

Hello Petushka! In a nutshell MEDIA Protocol is a protocol for direct marketing and rewarding consumers for engaging with promoted content. In this sense, a payment system or marketing solution can incorporate the protocol as part of their marketing channels.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
Activity: 630
Merit: 110

One of  CryptoCatnip partners is COTI, the 'Currency Of The Internet', which is a digital currency alternative to systems like Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal. Learn more about their project (and MEDIA Protocol) in our highlights from a brilliant AMA with their CEO, Shahaf Bar-Geffen.

Took a quick look at this article as far as I understand this partnership aims to facilitate business development and marketing on mutual basis, right? Any plans of integration with other projects (payment systems/gateways, marketing solutions)?
Secure Private Messaging

Private messaging is usually encrypted, but with blockchain underlying it, there's room to be even more secure. And with MEDIA Protocol, all the elements are in place for a simple and secure exchange of data. 

With a team of extremely powerful and experienced project will be constructed complete with outstanding features and high competition in the market.
Congratulate you.

Thanks for the support Earechelonfc Smiley
Activity: 8
With a team of extremely powerful and experienced project will be constructed complete with outstanding features and high competition in the market.
Congratulate you.
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hello MEDIA Protocol fans,

To say THANK YOU to the amazing MEDIA Protocol community, the team is offering you all an opportunity to earn even more MEDIA Tokens for using the CryptoCatnip app.

Find out how to claim your bonus 👉Here
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings MEDIA Protocol community - and happy Sunday!  Wink

The team would like to say a big THANK YOU to the community - and what a better way to do that than giving the opportunity to earn tokens for using CryptoCatnip?

Click here and take part in the ongoing CryptoCatnip Campaign!

Also, make sure you check the AMA highlights from MEDIA Protocol and Deconet's AMA!
Click the picture below and have a good time reading it!  Grin

Got an idea Smiley Would be nice to add reviews/comments feature. I mean publishers could reward users for the best reviews/comments.

Interesting feature suggestion, Petushka. Will let the team know. Also you can share your suggestions directly in the Telegram Channel. It'll get noticed much faster Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Got an idea Smiley Would be nice to add reviews/comments feature. I mean publishers could reward users for the best reviews/comments.
Activity: 252
Hi, there!
Wow. I am delighted with your idea. It issomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.

Thanks for the compliment :-) Please feel free to download the Crypto Catnip app to give it a try!

https://www.getcryptocatnip.com/
Activity: 1
Hi, there!
Wow. I am delighted with your idea. It issomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
Activity: 68
A very nice team, if all compact and mutual cooperation I think this would be a great project, and it continues to grow.
Activity: 226
Greetings everyone in MEDIA Protocol Community! 👨🏻‍💻

The team wanted to check on you guys and make sure you are all part of our Facebook community!

Come and join MEDIA Protocol - you'll get all the latest news as well as notifications about future live AMA sessions.

It's simple, you simply click HERE and then you smash the Like button! 💥

A very much felt thank you to everyone that will show their support to MEDIA Protocol 🚀
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Hey there MEDIA Protocol community — happy Friday! 👋

The team is thrilled to have such an experienced blockchain advisory team to guide MEDIA Protocol's project. The  blockchain advisors helping the project succeed are a varied and knowledgeable collective.

Hello  My local forum members have excited about this promising coin!
I'm recommending other people to wear this excellent signature
Thanks so much for your support! You can join in the discussion with the MEDIA Protocol Community on Telegram. Smiley
Activity: 28
Hello  My local forum members have excited about this promising coin!
I'm recommending other people to wear this excellent signature
Pages:
Jump to: