Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY - page 6. (Read 975309 times)

Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hey Media Protocol Community!

Don't forget live Q&A group session, Ask Me Anything style, with MEDIA Protocol and Dispatch Labs on Wednesday, September 5, at 5pm UK time, GMT+1 (9am California time, GMT-7). in 2 days

MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, and CTO, Mark White, will be joined by Dispatch Labs’ CEO, Matt McGraw, and CTO, Zane Witherspoon.

Mark your calendar and visit  this article for all the details!

Tabor guy is the professor of religious studies and cleric in Cornell theological academy. This can be the result of my misleading, I dont pretend to know who he is, nonetheless its unlikely that Tabor is into altcoins. I remember he felt in love with u when he was earning his degree from the department of religious sciences at the university of Cornell.

Hey thanks for stopping by. James Tabor (CEO MEDIA Protocol), attended University of York, London, United Kingdom. He is also the Founder/ Executive Advisor at Digital Future Council. Checkout his LinkedIn page to see more about him.

He is not the same as the James D. Tabor you described above.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

Don't forget live Q&A group session, Ask Me Anything style, with MEDIA Protocol and Dispatch Labs on Wednesday, September 5, at 5pm UK time, GMT+1 (9am California time, GMT-7). in 2 days

MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, and CTO, Mark White, will be joined by Dispatch Labs’ CEO, Matt McGraw, and CTO, Zane Witherspoon.

Tabor guy is the professor of religious studies and cleric in Cornell theological academy. This can be the result of my misleading, I dont pretend to know who he is, nonetheless its unlikely that Tabor is into altcoins. I remember he felt in love with u when he was earning his degree from the department of religious sciences at the university of Cornell.
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Hello Botoge
Crypto Catnip is currently in the testing phase and the team is working towards its improvement.
With the mainnet launched, all data will be stored on the blockchain and every malicious attack will be easily discovered.

Also feel free to check for more updates in Telegram group.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Activity: 392
Consumers are getting savvy when it comes to advertising campaigns.

It's time for marketing to become more meaningful and less about what looks good on just the surface.

Check the latest tweet from MEDIA Protocol here and make sure you follow the project on Twitter.  Wink
GREETINGS, MEDIA PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

MEDIA Protocol advisor JC Oliver hosting a great Blockchain breakfast at Soho House 👇🏻

Check for more updates in Telegram groupWink
Activity: 252
Hey Community! MEDIA Protocol AMA is live now, please join!👇

https://www.facebook.com/MEDIAProtocol/videos/2119450301659474/

Activity: 140
Hey  the team of this idea is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..

Thanks for the support Wonsley! Don't forget to join us on Telegram to stay up to date on all the latest news from MEDIA!
Activity: 30
Hey  the team of this idea is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
Activity: 378
Merit: 2

Greetings community! 👋

Don't forget to tune into MEDIA Protocol's live Q&A tomorrow at 5pm UK time!

James Tabor and Mark White are being joined by Dispatch Labs CEO Matt McGraw and CTO Zane Witherspoon for a chat about dApps, crypto, and more!

Click the picture just above to see the instructions on how to join the AMA! Hope you enjoy!

👉 If you have any questions, suggestions or would like to engage with the team and the rest of the community, make sure you don't forget to join the Telegram Group! Wink
I see a lot of information provided on this tread, it is very amazing team performance, I think it will increase user confidence and attract investors.
Thanks for your support, MakNoz.
Are you using CryptoCatnip? You can download it for Android here or for iPhone here.
Also feel free to join the discussion on TelegramWink

U should learn how to print fiat money because coin making is about to become obsolete. Im now willing to dig up outmoted stuff, and as a busy guy I would rather prefer to deprive someone of money or position in society to later use the advantage gained for secret purposes. Not only I but everyone will do the same because I command them what to do.
I'm sorry -- is there anything related to MEDIA Protocol which we can help you with? 🤔

To be honest your message did not make much sense.  Huh
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
I see a lot of information provided on this tread, it is very amazing team performance, I think it will increase user confidence and attract investors.
Are you using CryptoCatnip? You can download it for Android here or for iPhone here.

U should learn how to print fiat money because coin making is about to become obsolete. Im now willing to dig up outmoted stuff, and as a busy guy I would rather prefer to deprive someone of money or position in society to later use the advantage gained for secret purposes. Not only I but everyone will do the same because I command them what to do.
Greetings
Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.

Hi there, you are welcome to join the many other social outlets to get connected with Media Protocol instead ;-)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MEDIA_Protocol
Facebook: https://fb.me/MEDIAprotocol
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/media-protocol/
Telegram: https://t.me/Media_Protocol_Community
Activity: 31
Greetings
Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
Hey there MEDIA Protocol Community! Grin

Can you truly be decentralised if you're not open source?
MEDIA Protocol CEO James Tabor believes not - so the MEDIA Protocol team are excited to announce CryptoCatnip's coding has now been released on Github, as well as the previously accessible core protocol.

Find out why James thinks this is such an important step to take.
Read the article for all the details, just click the picture below:

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Highlights From The AMA With MEDIA Protocol And SWIPE

MEDIA Protocol recently partnered up with SWIPE to deliver content and announcements via our CryptoCatnip dApp. If you missed the AMA, catch the highlights here.

Great achievement, congrats on this. I think marketing oriented projects have to throw their efforts towards unique collaborative solution rather then compete. It's really a competitive area and flexibility and willingness to cooperate are beneficial and efficient.

Activity: 280
Highlights From The AMA With MEDIA Protocol And SWIPE

MEDIA Protocol recently partnered up with SWIPE to deliver content and announcements via our CryptoCatnip dApp. If you missed the AMA, catch the highlights here.

Activity: 123
Pages:
Jump to: