Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEDIA PROTOCOL- THE PROTOCOL FOR THE AUDIENCE ECONOMY - page 4. (Read 975309 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Hello, MEDIA Protocol fans.

Interested to see how brands will benefit from MEDIA Protocol??? Check the visual explanation below.  Wink 👇🏻

Also feel free to join discussions on TelegramSmiley
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hello MEDIA Protocol fans!

The Audited Media Association of Australia (AMAA) has released its latest third-party annual research on trust in digital ad trading.

Here is what is it said: Transparency isn't just a buzzword used by advertisers, it's KEY to gaining the trust and loyalty of your consumers. Make transparency a high priority.

See more here: Here
Activity: 252
Bluzelle is ‘building the new data economy’. We're thrilled to have them as a CryptoCatnip partner, and we're even more excited to be hosting a live Q&A this Saturday, September 22 on YouTube. Get all the details here. In the meantime, download the CryptoCatnip app to read Bluzelle's announcements alongside other top crypto news! 

Click herefor all the details!

Activity: 259
Hey Community!

The Media Protocol team is thrilled to be part of the changing media landscape. Crypto is about disruption, and the media world is in need of a shake-up. The partnership between Civil Media and Associated Press is a great step to bring blockchain to the masses.

Read more on this partnership in this article.
Hey Community! Smiley

Be a part of the MEDIA Protocol community and join our LinkedIn network.

Posts on news, views and AMA sessions regularly here! Follow us on LinkedIn
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Happy Friday, community! 😊

The crypto landscape is forever evolving and changing, but we're currently facing one of the most divisive changes to the map: Regulation.

With each country regulating its own market, it's time to look at what could happen, and the impact it could have on the cryptosphere.

Learn more how Regulation works and how it affects the crypto sphere on Part 9 of MEDIA Protocol and the Future of Blockchain series! Just click the picture below and you will be on your way. Wink

Make sure you also join the MEDIA Protocol Telegram Group to be up to date with the latest project news and developments, take part in the live AMAs and engage the team!

Activity: 259
Hey Community!

Did you miss MEDIA Protocol's AMA with DispatchLabsIO?
Well, worry not as you can catch the session replay on MEDIA Protocol's facebook page here.

DO you want to be up to date on all the happenings regarding MEDIA Protocol?
Make sure to join the Telegram community to never miss an update and also join in on the discussions.
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hi fellows!
A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.

Thanks for the suggestion, Martin. The team's marketing department is doing a lot of promotion, eg the earn for using the Cryptocatnip app, AMA's etc. Some of the result of the marketing are the series of partnerships coming onboard.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi fellows!
A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
Hey Community!

Media Protocol's YouTube channel is the place to keep up with live AMAs and MEDIA Protocol clips. Click the subscribe button to stay in touch.

I think a respected member of the forum does not read projects about which he writes, this business has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?

Hi there, I believe you may be mistaken ;-) Media Protocol does indeed already have a Rewards program in place, which you are welcome to join in!

Details are as below:

——————————
COMMUNITY REWARDS
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-media-protocol-protocol-for-the-audience-economy-15k-eth-rewards-3397199
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/H58cR00RfUrH6Sc_bVzlKA
——————————
How Can Blockchain Make Advertising More Efficient? Huh

That direct relationship between advertisers and users means instant data, rewards and direct payment, rather than waiting for it to filter through. Without middleman agencies, there’s no percentage taken either.

MEDIA Protocol is an example of this new method. Rather than a distinct currency, it’s an embedded and frictionless way to transact between creator and user. Users can be rewarded for their engagement, and use the tokens earned to get access to services, e.g. access paywalled content.

Read more about the details HERE

KEY FEATURES OF THE MEDIA PROTOCOL

Join the discussion on Telegram.
Hi, MEDIA Protocol community.

MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor is chatting live to Beamwallet's Co-Founder, Shezan Amiji, and they're taking questions.

Join the Telegram community if you have some questions...  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Highlights From The MEDIA Protocol And COTI AMA

One of  CryptoCatnip partners is COTI, the 'Currency Of The Internet', which is a digital currency alternative to systems like Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal. Learn more about their project (and MEDIA Protocol) in our highlights from a brilliant AMA with their CEO, Shahaf Bar-Geffen.

👉Click here to read the full article

Took a quick look at this article as far as I understand this partnership aims to facilitate business development and marketing on mutual basis, right? Any plans of integration with other projects (payment systems/gateways, marketing solutions)?

Hello Petushka! In a nutshell MEDIA Protocol is a protocol for direct marketing and rewarding consumers for engaging with promoted content. In this sense, a payment system or marketing solution can incorporate the protocol as part of their marketing channels.

I see, thanks for a quick reply. I meant to simplify the process for brands, for example to implement fiat auto conversion. I believe that could be build by third parties based on your protocol.
We are excited to invite you to a live Q&A group session, Ask Me Anything style, with MEDIA Protocol and Beam Wallet on Wednesday, September 12, at 11am BST (2pm GST).

MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, and Beam Wallet’s Co-Founder and Director, Shezan Amiji, will be discussing their projects and the crypto-space as a whole, live in the MEDIA Protocol Community on Telegram here: https://t.me/Media_Protocol_Community

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Hey there sokuyaku!

That's a very interesting idea - have you checked out MEDIA Protocol's YouTube Channel yet?

There are the recaps of previous interviews where you can get to know more of the team and the project!

Also, make sure you join the Telegram Group to participate in the discussion, Live AMAs and also get to engage with the rest of the community and the team! Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Got an idea Smiley Would be nice to add reviews/comments feature. I mean publishers could reward users for the best reviews/comments.
I also think the reward for the user to have the best comment / comment will be a feature that makes the project more appealing to the community. But does the project have a self-assessment feature on the user's comments, or does the project use a different way to evaluates users' comments?
Hi, just_strange32.
This feature is not possible at the moment. However, your feedback will be forwarded to the team. Thanks for your interest in MEDIA Protocol.

Make sure you join Telegram community.
Merit: 10
Got an idea Smiley Would be nice to add reviews/comments feature. I mean publishers could reward users for the best reviews/comments.
I also think the reward for the user to have the best comment / comment will be a feature that makes the project more appealing to the community. But does the project have a self-assessment feature on the user's comments, or does the project use a different way to evaluates users' comments?
Pages:
Jump to: