Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 41. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Love this project! I would like to participate in the Crowdsale soon. This is interesting project for 2018. Goodluck to the team NKOR
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
In Crypto We Trust
As far as i see at the WP, you are for the content creators, content consumers, copyright entities, heritage & cultural institutions and Industry players. For this reason, I believe NKOR will rise and shine because it has a huge potential in the Blockchain industry.
Activity: 2
Nkor is improving the crypto mining, well done.
Activity: 136

NKOR
 will be a fully decentralized information-based platform which hosts three different markets:

Content distribution market

Computing power market (for providing computing power for content analysis, indexing,
and searches).

AI-based analysis market for algo developers, for improving content research and activity
analysis
Activity: 266
Activity: 11
Great project! Because, future is coming!
Activity: 4
Best world platform to embed groundbreaking multi-layer index hashing technology. No doubt about it!
Activity: 6
Activity: 27
Good bounty program, interesting is idea project
Activity: 4
I am trying gradually to understand how thios works, sounds intriguing though. The project appears distinct from the regulars
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
But it will take a lot of processing power to process a huge pile of files, index the search system, hash, etc.
for this will require huge costs.
yes, that's right, but it will be pow system
What does it mean? I've heard about similar systems, but I do not understand what exactly this technology means.
Well, this means that users can use their computing power to maintain the platform's performance by getting for this reward in the form of tokens.
If I understand correctly, then it works like mining, right?
Yes, that's right, you got it right.
Users provide their productive capacities in the network in exchange for a reward in the form of coins Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
But it will take a lot of processing power to process a huge pile of files, index the search system, hash, etc.
What does it mean? I've heard about similar systems, but I do not understand what exactly this technology means.
Well, this means that users can use their computing power to maintain the platform's performance by getting for this reward in the form of tokens.
In this case it can work, the main thing is to attract the maximum number of users who earn on this platform.

In fact, I do not think that this will cause any problems. The main thing that profitability was beneficial for miners, then this will not be a problem. Cheesy
Activity: 210
In this case it can work, the main thing is to attract the maximum number of users who earn on this platform.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
If I understand correctly, then it works like mining, right?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It's cool that the project has an excellent registered whitepaper, but will it be available in other languages? I think this is very important.
And I do not see this as a big problem. The project is entirely in English, this is the main language for communication in the business environment, so I think this is quite enough.
I agree with this, but not completely. In any case, the presence of several translations for the project is a positive factor and attracts far more investors. It's my opinion.
Do you really think this affects the number of investors? On the contrary, it seems to me that this is too costly and, apart from extra money, it does not bring anything.

This does not require additional costs. It is for this that there is a bounty campaign, which precisely these goals pursue. And all the costs of translations are covered by the costs of the campaign bounty.  Wink
I really did not think about it, yes, really.
If you count in this context, then it is profitable.
Activity: 686
It's cool that the project has an excellent registered whitepaper, but will it be available in other languages? I think this is very important.
And I do not see this as a big problem. The project is entirely in English, this is the main language for communication in the business environment, so I think this is quite enough.
I agree with this, but not completely. In any case, the presence of several translations for the project is a positive factor and attracts far more investors. It's my opinion.
Do you really think this affects the number of investors? On the contrary, it seems to me that this is too costly and, apart from extra money, it does not bring anything.

This does not require additional costs. It is for this that there is a bounty campaign, which precisely these goals pursue. And all the costs of translations are covered by the costs of the campaign bounty.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: