Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 40. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I'm more interested in how such a thing will work. as transfer or sale of copyrights.
If I want to buy someone's copyright for certain content, then how can I do this?
Very simple, as in ordinary life.
you will need to purchase a license for this content.
Everything is simple
But how can I be sure that copyrights will be transferred to my side? Where are the guarantees?

The whole process will be operated through smart contracts, which excludes any errors in the work of this. Wink

I'm understood, thank you.
I hope that Whitepaper will be available in the same way in other languages, because the platform is very interesting, but not everyone has enough English knowledge to understand this product.
I do not think it's worth worrying about this, because the bounty program is working and various localizations of this product will appear within the translation campaign, it's a matter of time.
I can learn the dates of the beginning of ICO, because I go to the site and when I look at the TGE COUNTDOWN I see the inscription "soon"

And have you tried to see the road map on the site or see the first post of this thread?
There is all the information, look:
Q4 2017- Alpha development + Presale
March 2018- TGE (token generation event)
So it turns out that next month pre-sale will open?
Will this be an open event or closed?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I'm more interested in how such a thing will work. as transfer or sale of copyrights.
If I want to buy someone's copyright for certain content, then how can I do this?
Everything is simple
But how can I be sure that copyrights will be transferred to my side? Where are the guarantees?

The whole process will be operated through smart contracts, which excludes any errors in the work of this. Wink

I hope that Whitepaper will be available in the same way in other languages, because the platform is very interesting, but not everyone has enough English knowledge to understand this product.
I do not think it's worth worrying about this, because the bounty program is working and various localizations of this product will appear within the translation campaign, it's a matter of time.
I can learn the dates of the beginning of ICO, because I go to the site and when I look at the TGE COUNTDOWN I see the inscription "soon"

And have you tried to see the road map on the site or see the first post of this thread?
There is all the information, look:
Q4 2017- Alpha development + Presale
March 2018- TGE (token generation event)
Activity: 588
interesting to me the idea of the project and how it will be implemented
the project is only at the beginning of his work, I'm sure that will be such an opportunity
we have invested and in any case, this possibility is present and we will observe the work
I am absolutely sure that in the future everything will be bigger and in addition beneficial for me
to invest here is in any case beneficial for all investors
I absolutely agree with you and very glad that I invested
It's a very good idea to protect the creators of content or data. With your algorithm (NMIA) and your search engine you will be able to really protect them and reward them for their work.
You have reach the problems and identify them well, especially with manipulation of exposure to get and content the audience.
Nice job
Everything is simple

Activity: 490
the project is only at the beginning of his work, I'm sure that will be such an opportunity
we have invested and in any case, this possibility is present and we will observe the work
I am absolutely sure that in the future everything will be bigger and in addition beneficial for me
I absolutely agree with you and very glad that I invested
Everything is simple

Everything is simple

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
NKOR team is doing the best efforts they can and developing technology to protect and verify intellectual properties both on the blockchain and off the blockchain and recently they've partnership with patent bot. Patent bot is one of the largest intellectual property registries on the internet and also on the blockchain.
Everything is simple

Everything is simple
Everything is simple
Activity: 260
Merit: 2
Wow this project is cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
NKOR’s is providing solution to challenges by groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution.
NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable
record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non licensed
entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its
distribution.
Activity: 36
This is interesting project for 2018 , I hope NKOR team build this project with the widest possible so that all investors more interested again Smiley thanks for NKOR team ,, success always Smiley
Activity: 6
"NKOR’s technology authenticates data, which is then linked to a transaction on a blockchain via
smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable record of copyright,
and prevents the uploading and sharing of the same data by non licensed entities. We refer to
this process of data authentication, its timestamping and cementing into a blockchain via smart
contracts as Anchoring, hence – the NKOR ecosystem."- The Nkor's whitepaper. I think this is one of the most extraordinary projects that will change the cryptocurrency industry in 2018
Activity: 55
Pages:
Jump to: