Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 42. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It's cool that the project has an excellent registered whitepaper, but will it be available in other languages? I think this is very important.
And I do not see this as a big problem. The project is entirely in English, this is the main language for communication in the business environment, so I think this is quite enough.
I agree with this, but not completely. In any case, the presence of several translations for the project is a positive factor and attracts far more investors. It's my opinion.
Do you really think this affects the number of investors? On the contrary, it seems to me that this is too costly and, apart from extra money, it does not bring anything.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
It's cool that the project has an excellent registered whitepaper, but will it be available in other languages? I think this is very important.
And I do not see this as a big problem. The project is entirely in English, this is the main language for communication in the business environment, so I think this is quite enough.
I agree with this, but not completely. In any case, the presence of several translations for the project is a positive factor and attracts far more investors. It's my opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 251
I really liked this project, I consider it very promising!
How can I participate in this?
You mean buying a token, right? If you are about this, then you need to go to the site and fill out the appropriate form.
Yes, that's what I meant.
That is TGE has not yet started? Or I'm wrong?
Why do I need to fill out this form on the site?
Well, as far as I know TGE starts in February and when it starts, you will receive a notification with all instructions on your e-mail.  Wink
Ok I understand, thanks.
And what about the exact date of the beginning of the TGE? Can I find out somewhere?
I do not know, did not see the exact dates, try to find out in the official telegram chat   Wink
Activity: 742
You mean buying a token, right? If you are about this, then you need to go to the site and fill out the appropriate form.
Well, as far as I know TGE starts in February and when it starts, you will receive a notification with all instructions on your e-mail.  Wink
Ok I understand, thanks.
And what about the exact date of the beginning of the TGE? Can I find out somewhere?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I've check their whitepaper and i found that this is the 1st cryptocurrency  that will be using groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing algorithm.

This is awesome!! I belive this project will have a bright future
Activity: 136
This is a very interesting and promising project! Copyright protection is one of the most important problems lately! I like the idea.

Another good point is decentralized copyright protection coded or embed-ed on block chain without any support of third-party, could be a game changer indeed.
Activity: 392
What about the bounty campaign?
Activity: 28
The poject is great. i like NKR
Activity: 322
This is a very interesting and promising project! Copyright protection is one of the most important problems lately! I like the idea.
Activity: 70
Es un gran proyecto y muy interesante Grin
Activity: 189
NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution.
NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable
record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non licensed
entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its
distribution.
Activity: 10
a lot of step aha thank you I hope we will go far
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Funny how many people with 0 and 1 activity are spamming here so much positive words  Wink
Activity: 2
Content creators and also developers gain reputation for their work and generate revenue from
its licensing.
Pages:
Jump to: