Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet! - page 3. (Read 82498 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
LOGIN FAIL!!!

Unexpected system error - please retry, or contact us at [email protected] if this problem persists.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078
got good profits...moving to another server or spending a bit more on DDOS would be logical
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Seems like site is having issues again

yeah huge problems... Dont counting visits and clicks since site was
11h offline, i hope the visits and clicks will be recounted at least since
the site is online again Sad
Seems like site is having issues again
Activity: 126
But it's up on my end.  Roll Eyes

Check here => http://www.downformeoreveryone.com/

mellowads.com is Up!

Yea after 11 hours it's up! and not one word from admin
Leaves a sour taste in my mouth as a advertiser

I know that feel, but you have nothing to worry since you're an advertiser.

It's the publishers who should be worried of this sudden downtime as they've missed some earnings and no one knows if there's any bad news for the site Tongue
But it's up on my end.  Roll Eyes

Check here => http://www.downformeoreveryone.com/

mellowads.com is Up!

Yea after 11 hours it's up! and not one word from admin
Leaves a sour taste in my mouth as a advertiser
Activity: 126
Activity: 29
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 200
Presale Starting May 1st
@baztardo, bitcoin price rising up. do u want change rates for network campaigns?!

i play some much day for 0,01 satoshi when i want withdraw tell need more 0,006 satoshi
i play for 0,016 satoshi and when i done all me satshi reset to 0,0016

Whoa, first of all you cannot withdraw faucet earnings it is only for advertising
Calm down kid
Activity: 1
fuck you scam site

i play some much day for 0,01 satoshi when i want withdraw tell need more 0,006 satoshi
i play for 0,016 satoshi and when i done all me satshi reset to 0,0016

fucking fucking fag filth
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Can someone tell, why my faucet http://moneyinpjs.com/best-bitcoin was rejected? I only get this message :
Hi

After careful review we have unfortunately had to reject your website ('moneyinpjs.com') for the reasons given below...

Rejection reason: 'Sorry, this website does not meet our approval criteria.'

Please see our Website approval guidelines for further details.

Kind Regards
Mellow Ads Support 
I don't know what is bad with my faucet and what I need to change on my faucet to get approved?

Further criteria
In addition to the mandatory requirements listed above, we will also take into account the following criteria when making a website approval decision. There is a higher chance of approval if more of these criteria are met.

- In the case of faucets and other similar micro-earnings sites - we will be looking for some sort of unique branding/design, rather than basic off-the-shelf templates such as those provided by FaucetBox etc

Your site looks like all the other faucets, you need something unique

Yes, my faucet is simple, but I see that many simple Faucetbox faucets was accepted by Mellowads, so I don't understand why my faucet for Mellowads looks worse than others.
Can someone tell, why my faucet http://moneyinpjs.com/best-bitcoin was rejected? I only get this message :
Hi

After careful review we have unfortunately had to reject your website ('moneyinpjs.com') for the reasons given below...

Kind Regards
Mellow Ads Support 
I don't know what is bad with my faucet and what I need to change on my faucet to get approved?

Further criteria
In addition to the mandatory requirements listed above, we will also take into account the following criteria when making a website approval decision. There is a higher chance of approval if more of these criteria are met.

- In the case of faucets and other similar micro-earnings sites - we will be looking for some sort of unique branding/design, rather than basic off-the-shelf templates such as those provided by FaucetBox etc

Your site looks like all the other faucets, you need something unique

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Hi

Kind Regards
Mellow Ads Support 
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
@baztardo :  can you please tell me why one of my websites (freebtc.click) was approved and working with Mellowads since you started the business and now after I sold the website you (your team) reject it?

It is the same website, same ads, same files, just a new owner.

Also I dont get any reply to the emails ...
Activity: 909
Merit: 506
i recently replaced mellow ads with a-ads and my earnings more than doubled per banner.

I'm interested to use a ads at my site can you give me some details?How much are they paying for 1000 views and how much for every click?

Most of the time A-ads isn't showing advertisings and that is causing poor payments.
the ads are shown to paid and i guess unique locations, if you don't see the ad your location has no orders/campaigns available and is no unique after couple of views.
Pages:
Jump to: