Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 18. (Read 154480 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
I have an odd problem with Metiscoin. One of the addresses in the wallet seems to have mysteriously vanished from the wallet. I know coins were sent there successfully, because deposits are recorded. Txid's appear to be fine on the block explorer. And the wallet has not been changed, as all the other addresses in it work fine.

But this one address is gone. The transactions previously recorded are gone--dumpprivkey says that the private key is not known for the address. New transactions to the address don't show up.

How can that happen? I have tried older versions of metiscoind, and old wallet backups, and nothing can bring my access to this address back.
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
Metiscoin was added to Comkort exchange  Wink
Activity: 294
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
Help me

not sync

you have a conf file correct ? my conf file only have the following 2 nodes and connects - i just have to wait a bit for it to kick in.

listen=1

server=1

daemon=1

rpcuser=u

rpcpassword=p

rpcport=1098

addnode=162.243.197.118

addnode=188.226.131.249
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Where its Going ? 0.0000010BTC ?  Embarrassed
Activity: 168
I've updated my GPU miner for MTS!  It's now 15-20% faster than before!  (I went from 11,150 kHash/s to 13,500 kHash/s)

You can follow the updates at the MTS GPU miner thread or download the latest version from below:

Source code:
https://github.com/llamasoft/xptMiner-gpu

Windows binaries (32 and 64-bit):
Mega.co.nz
Dropbox mirror

Linux users: download the source from github and compile.
Code:
git clone https://github.com/llamasoft/xptMiner-gpu.git
cd xptMiner
make
Activity: 182
Activity: 476
when will the dev team explain to us about how they are going to promote this coin? without market/apps/getting more people involved, this coin cannot grow. then no matter how hard the dev team spends on implementation, it will worth nothing.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
We've seen a 50% increase in network hash rate in the past day.
Activity: 28
guess what? looks like increasing tnx fee does work.

Date: 18-02-2014 16:16
To:
Debit: -7.13162 MTS
Transaction fee: -0.02 MTS

Cannot get new wallet to start syncing with the nodes provided on page 1. Hard to take a coin seriously when this sort of thing is let go. Too bad. Nice looking coin.

okay, I have to add more Node IPs.

it's good seeing you replying to the problem of the other user with the nodes, but absolute silence to all the ones that are having 0 confirmations for over 4 days.
i think i have done everything i can to find the solution:

- resync the block (several times)
- exported private key to a clean wallet (still 0 confirmations on sending)
- new wallet (0 confirmations)
- tried another computer (0 confirmations)

to me, offline wallet is dead.

Settings -> Options -> Main  Setup paytransaction fee.

and Try it.

Date: 18-02-2014 15:03
To: poloniex MDcTLJJQWy8nX43zGjRMk46KdrfsDm2P27
Debit: -5.00 MTS
Transaction fee: -0.01 MTS
Net amount: -5.01 MTS
Transaction ID: 44f8efd7e1f771d8d9819fc55f1c6a69b2cd9f34f972469149b3d87d51fe756e

is that transaction fee good enough? obviously it did nothing. problem isn't transaction taking too long. problem is it doesn't go at all.
it all started when you updated the wallet and changed it to mts. probably something else on the coin side.
Activity: 3
same here too, did a payment on 14.02. and got no confirmation since then and I even payed a smal transaction fee for it. I still can receive coins, but it's no use when my payments are getting "lost".
Cannot get new wallet to start syncing with the nodes provided on page 1. Hard to take a coin seriously when this sort of thing is let go. Too bad. Nice looking coin.

it's good seeing you replying to the problem of the other user with the nodes, but absolute silence to all the ones that are having 0 confirmations for over 4 days.

Settings -> Options -> Main  Setup paytransaction fee.

and Try it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Why Dev require change the name MTC to MTS on Polorush.in exchange?
Seems to be a problem with the confusion with Marinecoin.

I wrote esterday that Metiscoin recover, and he recover. Only sad, because i dont buy at 0.00008 Cool

Activity: 435
Why Dev require change the name MTC to MTS on Polorush.in exchange?

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: