Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Metiscoin] [MTS] Unique algorithm | NO PREMINE| NEW POOL! CPU/GPU - page 17. (Read 154480 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Things will get worse before they get better.  Grin

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=metiscoin

Why do so many people complain about Metiscoin? I'm not good enough, so we need a team.

join us!
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
What's going on with the MTS price?
It dropped down to 0.0001 and only a 0.5 BTC "wall" is preventing this coin from falling even more.

Why are the people dumping this coin at that price?!  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
please donate help dev.
Date: 2/23/2014 17:54
To: MSwMSMc3mZdYak5J8z1TYYasqgpYEGXjBZ
Debit: -2000.00 MTC
Net amount: -2000.00 MTC
Transaction ID: af2a04885ef14a48268353731ce2651b713bd458d4d97d429966e307d7e48f35

Sent you 500 MTC, I'll try to send more when I get some more.

thnx guys.

actually im not a miner here, but i am trying to help dev in another ways, hope i get some success   Tongue
You know, NO PREMINE, means I do not have any MTS,  What can I do?

Many of the Exchange website to contact me , Says: “give me some MTS, will listed on our website.”

Sent you 500 MTC, I'll try to send more when I get some more.
It`s ypool told that it is a CPU coin, dev told nothing. Many people loose money when GPU miner come. So, no more believe to ypool, dev and this coin.

its not ypool problem or coin developers mistake.

its all because we have so many genius developers around whom are able to do everything by some works !

you cannot blame Microsoft because some other developers crack their products !

so think a bit more and you will find out they are nor making mistake Wink
Activity: 15
It is stupid to let the GPU mine a CPU coin, that means it is a not "CPU-ONLY" coins, there are many Scrypt coins, why people mine this?

It`s ypool told that it is a CPU coin, dev told nothing. Many people loose money when GPU miner come. So, no more believe to ypool, dev and this coin.
Activity: 434
It is stupid to let the GPU mine a CPU coin, that means it is a not "CPU-ONLY" coins, there are many Scrypt coins, why people mine this?
Yeah, the GPU miner kinda wrecked it.
Activity: 196
Activity: 182
I just bought a few hundred on Poloniex and if it goes down i will buy more.  There are still a lot of people mining this coin and with prices where they are it seems like a good time to pick some up.
Activity: 2

Many of the Exchange website to contact me , Says: “give me some MTS, will listed on our website.”

'll Be okay
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
as the developer, you cannot post "what can I do" ?    you need to have tact.  you sound just about as lost as your coin.  you should have some sort of general direction...what exactly was your plan...did you ever have one ? 
Activity: 364
please donate help dev.
Date: 2/23/2014 17:54
To: MSwMSMc3mZdYak5J8z1TYYasqgpYEGXjBZ
Debit: -2000.00 MTC
Net amount: -2000.00 MTC
Transaction ID: af2a04885ef14a48268353731ce2651b713bd458d4d97d429966e307d7e48f35

I don't agree to be honest.
The developer has gone from 2 nodes to 15, a new website is being updated here and there, thread is being updated pretty consistently in the first post.
On the community side, there's improvements to the GPU miner from both gigawatt and Girino. 
I think there's potential here, mostly because I like mining the coin more than scrypt.

actually decorating first post is not what we need now !

or even changing an image in official website !

changing name will not help this coin in the market too !

I think dev is a little confused Huh or maybe lost here ! 

I advise dev to ask ppl here if they are not sure what should be the next step !

this coin had too many lovers, too much support from miners, getting too attention from developers, but if we see no reaction from dev. this coin may lose all its grace and will be another altcoin which will be forgot in near future ! :-(

So dev. do sth  Embarrassed or simply ignore us, so we can make decision much easier than now  Cry
This coin is almost dead...I guess some coins just go that way. This shows the developers that they cant just launch anything and expect it to work....I have a bit of MTS, but now that its useless, I guess I will just leave it in the wallet,,

I don't agree to be honest.

The developer has gone from 2 nodes to 15, a new website is being updated here and there, thread is being updated pretty consistently in the first post.

On the community side, there's improvements to the GPU miner from both gigawatt and Girino. 

I think there's potential here, mostly because I like mining the coin more than scrypt.
Activity: 434
Well...glad i sold these coins at better rate althought not at the best Sad
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This coin is almost dead...I guess some coins just go that way. This shows the developers that they cant just launch anything and expect it to work....I have a bit of MTS, but now that its useless, I guess I will just leave it in the wallet,,
Activity: 444
Life is a bitch, get used to it...
Metiscoin was added to Comkort exchange  Wink

Wow. That's what I call a SMALL exchange site. They don't even have a full BTC volume over ALL currencies.  Roll Eyes

Give it some time, exchange JUST LAUNCHED Wink
Activity: 13
Metiscoin was added to Comkort exchange  Wink

Wow. That's what I call a SMALL exchange site. They don't even have a full BTC volume over ALL currencies.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: