Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 14. (Read 132425 times)

copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
A lot of alts are mooning now. Team, we need to be listed on exchange asap otherwise we will miss it
Exchanges are requiring listing fee now. That's why listing can be delayed for some time
copper member
Activity: 126
Why I can not find medicohealth smart contract via etherscan? Is it released already?
Yes, it is deployed. Go to the telegram chat and admin will share the ETH smart contract address
copper member
Activity: 80
Why I can not find medicohealth smart contract via etherscan? Is it released already?
among so many successful projects, medical or health projects on blockchain have been having immense support from investors.
There are also several health projects. So how does this project intend to outweigh and surpass its competitors?
We will figure out how good support from investors this project will get. Will observe that after the listing
Activity: 79
A lot of people think that alts will go to the bottom in the next bull run. But I disagree. Real project like this one with real tech inside will show impressive growth

Not alts in general will go to the bottom, but many will and many will just stay where they are now. The best ones could see impressive growth.
Agree. I'm diversifing my portfolio now with such projects like MedicoHealth. From my point of view it has incredible potential

Potential is what a lot of these projects have, but real world value is what we hope they one day all will have.
Exactly right. That's why we invest in medicohealth. Hope our faith in this project will be rewarded Grin
Why there is so few updates about status of the project? Is ICO still ongoing?
Most of conversations take place in telagram channel. I advise you to join
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
among so many successful projects, medical or health projects on blockchain have been having immense support from investors.
There are also several health projects. So how does this project intend to outweigh and surpass its competitors?
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
When you gonna make any update about the project? It seems there is silence in updates for ages
We are looking for the report from event participation on Italy. It has to include some details
I very hope team will make some insights about future of the project, collaborations etc
Activity: 78
When you gonna make any update about the project? It seems there is silence in updates for ages
We are looking for the report from event participation on Italy. It has to include some details
copper member
Activity: 95
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
A lot of people think that alts will go to the bottom in the next bull run. But I disagree. Real project like this one with real tech inside will show impressive growth

Not alts in general will go to the bottom, but many will and many will just stay where they are now. The best ones could see impressive growth.
Agree. I'm diversifing my portfolio now with such projects like MedicoHealth. From my point of view it has incredible potential

Potential is what a lot of these projects have, but real world value is what we hope they one day all will have.
Exactly right. That's why we invest in medicohealth. Hope our faith in this project will be rewarded Grin

Time will show if this is correct or not. No more empty words are allowed and the product has to be on point. If it leads to more people having access to better health, that's the best way to dispel any doubts.
Think all that recently pumped tokens had the product on the point? Cheesy common! The hype is everything

I will say that the times are mostly over when only hype got you to the moon. The competition is increasing and at least those who have experience with ICOs won't just buy based on hype. Maybe that is right for newbies.
Nevertheless the last pump were driven only by pump, not the tech or product

This is not unusual but we all hope that soon the users pump it because they need the token.
copper member
Activity: 104

Time will show if this is correct or not. No more empty words are allowed and the product has to be on point. If it leads to more people having access to better health, that's the best way to dispel any doubts.
Think all that recently pumped tokens had the product on the point? Cheesy common! The hype is everything

I will say that the times are mostly over when only hype got you to the moon. The competition is increasing and at least those who have experience with ICOs won't just buy based on hype. Maybe that is right for newbies.
Nevertheless the last pump were driven only by pump, not the tech or product
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

That's temporary. In long run only product matters. Take it from me
Agree with you. That's why I hope medicohealty team is capable to deliver the really usable product in time
That's for sure. That fact team has won Bold award on another proof for that
copper member
Activity: 132

Agree with you. That's why I hope medicohealty team is capable to deliver the really usable product in time
copper member
Activity: 80

copper member

According to charts Alt season is coming. Hope medicohealth will appear on exchanges till that time and will be on the forefront of that growth
Also hope so. We need really big exchanges otherwise we won't witness any good growth from medicohealth
Exchanges costs a lot. If team does not allocate a significant part of collected funds for paying for listing  we will never see a growth here
Not all exchanges are requiring the payment now. As an example bittrex does not require a listing fee anymore
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Decided to purchase some tokens. Hope it is right decesion. Medicihealth has a very great potential in long run
Nice choice. But don't make all in. Remember diversification is must have thing during this wild west in crypto
Activity: 78
Decided to purchase some tokens. Hope it is right decesion. Medicihealth has a very great potential in long run
Yes, potential is great. But implementation might be not so good. Will figure it out later how it will come
Curious about experience team will get in Italy on the event they were invited
Bold award? Very markable event. I'm surprised team has won it.
Pages:
Jump to: