Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 17. (Read 132476 times)

copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
With product release the next month I really expect big media coverage from MedicoHealth
Product release the next month?? Are you sure? I have not checked even MVP yet Grin
Then you have to hurry up. MedicoHealth is ready to take off on exchanges & gather audience
copper member
Activity: 126
With product release the next month I really expect big media coverage from MedicoHealth
What good news is coming here? Did not follow the project's updates too much
Listing on exchanges. ICO is almost over.
PS hope for HVE to be honest not small
Activity: 78
What good news is coming here? Did not follow the project's updates too much
copper member
Activity: 95
Activity: 79
Why there is no beta test currently? I wish to teat app very well and be rewarded for that Huh
The current ICO price is the cheapest price this token will ever have. Guess after listing we will observe the up trend
That too long term prediction. We don't know for sure if (when) token to appear on any exchanges
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
The current ICO price is the cheapest price this token will ever have. Guess after listing we will observe the up trend
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Hope ETH hard fork goes well. Too many things now depends on it. And this project in particular
copper member
Activity: 104
As for limitations for users , will your app have any? Don't mix it with restricted countries to participate in crowdsale. I'm asking about app
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Focusing on b2c market only is not the best idea. Don't you think that use case here will be limited?

should not be limited to one option. it is worth looking for others. it always helps to have an emergency exit from unforeseen situations. In addition, you can develop several services, that can function actively at a high level.
copper member
Focusing on b2c market only is not the best idea. Don't you think that use case here will be limited?
copper member
Activity: 80
I don't truly understand how you guys gonna explain the doctors advantages of medicohealth? How to persuade them to use your token as a payment ?
Media marketing is the solution. If it is properly shown how to exchange token to fiat, i.e. token has a value - then it won't be a problem at all to gather the doctors onboard
copper member
I don't truly understand how you guys gonna explain the doctors advantages of medicohealth? How to persuade them to use your token as a payment ?
Activity: 41
What strategy do you do to gain investor confidence?
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
HealthCaring industry is very conservative. I'm not sure that this project will be extremely popular just after the release
It is not entering health caring market as it is. It is just an app that connect doctors and those ones who needs medical service. That's it
Medicohealth will be in demand only if there are really professional doctors onboard. Otherwise not. Team has to think how to attract them to use the app
If hard cap is reached then team will have enough funds for the proper marketing campaign. In this case attracting doctors/users won't be a problem at all
I'm not sure that all the doctors will easily understand what is medicohealth tokens and what value it has Grin better to integrate some api for instant token exchanging for stable coin or fiat
If you are talking about exactly api integration then for this purpose token has firstly to appear on really top exchange
If hard cap is reached it is not a problem at all. Exchanges are very loyal in terms of listing new projects now
True but exchanges still require thousands or even millions dollars as a listing fee. But in general the person above is right. We need a direct exchange of medico tokens for other crypto
In this case partnership with some processing center will be also okay. Not only via exchange api
copper member
Activity: 104
HealthCaring industry is very conservative. I'm not sure that this project will be extremely popular just after the release
It is not entering health caring market as it is. It is just an app that connect doctors and those ones who needs medical service. That's it
Medicohealth will be in demand only if there are really professional doctors onboard. Otherwise not. Team has to think how to attract them to use the app
If hard cap is reached then team will have enough funds for the proper marketing campaign. In this case attracting doctors/users won't be a problem at all
I'm not sure that all the doctors will easily understand what is medicohealth tokens and what value it has Grin better to integrate some api for instant token exchanging for stable coin or fiat
If you are talking about exactly api integration then for this purpose token has firstly to appear on really top exchange
If hard cap is reached it is not a problem at all. Exchanges are very loyal in terms of listing new projects now
True but exchanges still require thousands or even millions dollars as a listing fee. But in general the person above is right. We need a direct exchange of medico tokens for other crypto
copper member
copper member
copper member
Activity: 80
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: