Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 11. (Read 132425 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Whats the capacity of users this project can handle? How many servers does the team own already?
Im not sure team owns any servers. This project will mostly rely on aws I guess. That's much more convenient approach
copper member
Activity: 126
Whats the capacity of users this project can handle? How many servers does the team own already?
Activity: 78
what are the reasons to use the platform? What are the pluses for doctors in terms of $? How much $ could they expect?
Doctors will set by themselves the price for their services, advices etc. So the profit will depend completely on them, their professional skills
Oh.. Understood. Then how exactly doctors could prove their skills?
Upload docs I guess. Certificates of graduation etc. It will be some kind of kyc for doctors
The ordinary kyc procedure similar to binance is also needed to verify that certificates belong to the real persons
Good idea by the way. All the doctors have to show their potential patients they have enough experience to treat them
Video verification from the hospital where they work is must have thing here
Even if yes then it has to because easy process. If not then service won't be popular
copper member
Activity: 95
what are the reasons to use the platform? What are the pluses for doctors in terms of $? How much $ could they expect?
Doctors will set by themselves the price for their services, advices etc. So the profit will depend completely on them, their professional skills
Upload docs I guess. Certificates of graduation etc. It will be some kind of kyc for doctors
The ordinary kyc procedure similar to binance is also needed to verify that certificates belong to the real persons
Good idea by the way. All the doctors have to show their potential patients they have enough experience to treat them
Video verification from the hospital where they work is must have thing here
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
copper member
What? Huh I thought users will set the price individually. I mean they set the price and doctors decide if that price worth of their consultation or not
That's not a market mate. Doctors tell the price and users decide if it is okay price for them or not
copper member
Activity: 104
What? Huh I thought users will set the price individually. I mean they set the price and doctors decide if that price worth of their consultation or not
copper member
Activity: 132
copper member
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
I'm curious about team's experience. How to check? ICO goes too long...
Check the social media of team members. In any case medico health is not easy project to deliver. It is unfair to doubt about team's capabilities if they don't deliver the product yet
copper member
A lot of alts are mooning now. Team, we need to be listed on exchange asap otherwise we will miss it
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
I'm curious about team's experience. How to check? ICO goes too long...
Activity: 78
I think at this stage project could migrate to eos or from network. Don't get me wrong but ETH is very slow network for medico health project
How can you speak about moving to another platform if we still have not witnessed a working version of medicohealth project?
ICO is over but still not working product available. That's annoying a little bit Huh
I think at this stage project could migrate to eos or from network. Don't get me wrong but ETH is very slow network for medico health project
How can you speak about moving to another platform if we still have not witnessed a working version of medicohealth project?
copper member
Activity: 95
copper member
I can not find this token via etherscan. Smart contract is not still deployed in ETH network?
Was that the biggest bonus during the whole sale? Or private investors got even bigger bonus?
Guess no. 20% is very small bonus. It can not be the biggest one. IMHO of course
Why are you not satisfied with 20% bonus? If it was the max bonus possible then this project us one if the most fair one in terms of token distribution
Pages:
Jump to: