Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 18. (Read 132425 times)

copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
HealthCaring industry is very conservative. I'm not sure that this project will be extremely popular just after the release
It is not entering health caring market as it is. It is just an app that connect doctors and those ones who needs medical service. That's it
Medicohealth will be in demand only if there are really professional doctors onboard. Otherwise not. Team has to think how to attract them to use the app
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HealthCaring industry is very conservative. I'm not sure that this project will be extremely popular just after the release
Activity: 126
If team does not move this crowdsale to exchange's launchpad I foresee project will have big problems with listings in future.
I know only binanca launchpad and I'm sure it is rather difficult task to get there
Not only binance. LAtoke, Exrates - it is just few I know. They also offer thecsame services. Moreover, such type of crowdsale guarantee the listing on that particular exchange afterwards
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
If team does not move this crowdsale to exchange's launchpad I foresee project will have big problems with listings in future.
I know only binanca launchpad and I'm sure it is rather difficult task to get there
Activity: 78
How tokens will be transfered? I mean once I get a doctor consultation and transfer him the payment - that payment will go on blockchain like real token transfer? Or just transferring points within the app?
All the transfers will be on chain. Otherwise blockchain would not have sense here
copper member
Activity: 95
How tokens will be transfered? I mean once I get a doctor consultation and transfer him the payment - that payment will go on blockchain like real token transfer? Or just transferring points within the app?
copper member
Why there is no beta test currently? I wish to teat app very well and be rewarded for that Huh
That's not the time for the. App is not ready for beta test yet. Once it is ready here will be a beta test
copper member
Seems market is growing a little bit. Hope project will appear on exchanges before the massive bull run
I'm not sure about that. Seems no Huh At least I did not find any info in TG chat about listing on exchanges soon
You know there is restrictions for the team on commenting listing questions. They are risking to be kicked off exchange if they announce smth in advance
Team could give us at list few hints what exchanged they are in contact with. Such a silence is not the best idea
copper member
Activity: 80
Seems market is growing a little bit. Hope project will appear on exchanges before the massive bull run
I'm not sure about that. Seems no Huh At least I did not find any info in TG chat about listing on exchanges soon
You know there is restrictions for the team on commenting listing questions. They are risking to be kicked off exchange if they announce smth in advance
copper member
Activity: 132
copper member
Why there is no conference team has attended? I just can not find any report of that or even photos
Because it is completely bearish market. Moreover team is still in the crowdsale stage. What's the sense of wasting funds for events?
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Why there is no conference team has attended? I just can not find any report of that or even photos
copper member
Activity: 80
Have you already started the promotional campaign? Curious how much do you spend for that. You know market is super weak
I'm not sure that it is possible yo tell for sure how much does it cost. Sum is always different
There are always some preliminary calculations. Also don't understand why not to share that info
Will you show your wallet to the stranger? How much money is it in it, how much have you spent etc? I don't think so. The same here
copper member
Have you already started the promotional campaign? Curious how much do you spend for that. You know market is super weak
I'm not sure that it is possible yo tell for sure how much does it cost. Sum is always different
There are always some preliminary calculations. Also don't understand why not to share that info
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Activity: 79
Considering the token purchase but can not decide what to do with the token next... I mean holding long term or selling all after crowdsale.
Holding I guess. Market is on the deep for a really long time. I dont think we will be here few more years. Most likely we gonna rebounce shortly. That's why better to hold and expect a growth
copper member
Hi
First i must say that i like very much your project
I hope it will be succesfull
What countries are supported?
Are eligible to contribute or what do you mean? Citizens all over the world except the US and China are eligable
Pages:
Jump to: