Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 15. (Read 132425 times)

copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Decided to purchase some tokens. Hope it is right decesion. Medicihealth has a very great potential in long run
Yes, potential is great. But implementation might be not so good. Will figure it out later how it will come
Curious about experience team will get in Italy on the event they were invited
copper member
Activity: 126
Decided to purchase some tokens. Hope it is right decesion. Medicihealth has a very great potential in long run
Yes, potential is great. But implementation might be not so good. Will figure it out later how it will come
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Team is moving in a right direction. Till the of the year this project will be in top 100 for sure
It will be difficult to do. Medicohealth has many strong competitors.
Like what? As far as I know most of health caring projects are almost dead now

Which also isn't the best news after all. Why are they dead? Were they just bad or is blockchain yet overrated in this area?
copper member
Activity: 132
Team is moving in a right direction. Till the of the year this project will be in top 100 for sure
Exactly. Medicohealth has a lot of free space to occupy! Hope team will use that advantage of the free market
In terms of future profit - Investment in this particular coin looks very promising
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Top 100 contains really good projects. It would be rather hard task to enter that list
But that's possible. Medicihealth has enormous potential! Hope our faith in this project will be satisfied
copper member
Activity: 104
Top 100 contains really good projects. It would be rather hard task to enter that list
Activity: 78
This ICO can make a very good growth after appearing on exchanges. Health caring projects will be always in demand
That's doubtful now, if we take into consideration the market condition. Icos are not in a very hot trend now
Trend is gonna change soon. Launchapad from binance will make ICO 2.0 and we will see the new wave of ICO boom with medicihealth at the forefront  Cheesy
Team will go to Italy for conference very soon. They have won Bold award. Hope they will make proper presentation there
What's the aim of that trip? What exactly award have they won?
Activity: 79
This ICO can make a very good growth after appearing on exchanges. Health caring projects will be always in demand
That's doubtful now, if we take into consideration the market condition. Icos are not in a very hot trend now
Trend is gonna change soon. Launchapad from binance will make ICO 2.0 and we will see the new wave of ICO boom with medicihealth at the forefront  Cheesy
Team will go to Italy for conference very soon. They have won Bold award. Hope they will make proper presentation there
copper member
Activity: 79
With product release the next month I really expect big media coverage from MedicoHealth
Product release the next month?? Are you sure? I have not checked even MVP yet Grin
copper member
Activity: 80
copper member
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
This project will be on the forefront of the next bull run of it appears on exchanges within this month
I don't think it will happen so soon. Guess listing on exchanges will take more time
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
This project will be on the forefront of the next bull run of it appears on exchanges within this month
copper member
Activity: 132
A lot of people think that alts will go to the bottom in the next bull run. But I disagree. Real project like this one with real tech inside will show impressive growth

Not alts in general will go to the bottom, but many will and many will just stay where they are now. The best ones could see impressive growth.
Agree. I'm diversifing my portfolio now with such projects like MedicoHealth. From my point of view it has incredible potential

Potential is what a lot of these projects have, but real world value is what we hope they one day all will have.
Exactly right. That's why we invest in medicohealth. Hope our faith in this project will be rewarded Grin
Why there is so few updates about status of the project? Is ICO still ongoing?
copper member
A lot of people think that alts will go to the bottom in the next bull run. But I disagree. Real project like this one with real tech inside will show impressive growth

Not alts in general will go to the bottom, but many will and many will just stay where they are now. The best ones could see impressive growth.
Agree. I'm diversifing my portfolio now with such projects like MedicoHealth. From my point of view it has incredible potential

Potential is what a lot of these projects have, but real world value is what we hope they one day all will have.
Exactly right. That's why we invest in medicohealth. Hope our faith in this project will be rewarded Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: