Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 10. (Read 132423 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Will you handle the kyc by yourself or gonna partner with someone who provide the kyc verifications?
I think will be done by themselves. That's more convenient and reputable
And where then all that data will be stored? You k ow it is rather sensetive data from my point of view Huh
Sounds like a potential partnership with storj or sia. You know immutable decentralised cloud storage would be very appreciated here
Let's face it - medicohealth has a lot of opportunities for the cool partnerships with different project, not just storj or sia
Most of partnerships are usually being set up during some kind of meet ups or conferences but team attends just few
You are wrong. Team has recently participated in the conference in Italy. They were invited there by the way, not participation for money
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Will you handle the kyc by yourself or gonna partner with someone who provide the kyc verifications?
And where then all that data will be stored? You k ow it is rather sensetive data from my point of view Huh
Sounds like a potential partnership with storj or sia. You know immutable decentralised cloud storage would be very appreciated here
Let's face it - medicohealth has a lot of opportunities for the cool partnerships with different project, not just storj or sia
Most of partnerships are usually being set up during some kind of meet ups or conferences but team attends just few
Activity: 78
copper member
Activity: 95
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
copper member
To maintain the development in the future - How big revenue here will be enough? Putting it better : what revenue can be expected here according to the business model?
Let's just wait for further updates, baseless conclusions will get us into nothing Smiley
Has a sense as well. But still curious about drafts at least, draft calculations
copper member
Activity: 132
IEOs is the trend now days. Have you considered the idea of being launched on any exchange?
Conducting ieo after completing the crowd sale? How come?
copper member
Activity: 80
IEOs is the trend now days. Have you considered the idea of being launched on any exchange?
Activity: 79
To maintain the development in the future - How big revenue here will be enough? Putting it better : what revenue can be expected here according to the business model?
Let's just wait for further updates, baseless conclusions will get us into nothing Smiley
copper member
When tokens gonna be finally distributed to ETH wallets of the investors ? Huh
It has been distributed already. If you did not receive that contact the team via the telegram
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Team is going to implement rather disruptive project. If they successed then it would be very and very profitable investment!
When tokens gonna be finally distributed to ETH wallets of the investors ? Huh
Activity: 78
How big experience does your CEO has with block chain projects? I wanna ensure That's there is truly experienced leaders
Common, CEO here is one of the most experienced person in crypto space. I would not be worrying about that
copper member
Activity: 95
How big experience does your CEO has with block chain projects? I wanna ensure That's there is truly experienced leaders
copper member
Activity: 104
Why the info about collected funds are still not announced? I have been following the project so far but still have no idea how much have been collected
copper member
Activity: 80
Whats the capacity of users this project can handle? How many servers does the team own already?
Im not sure team owns any servers. This project will mostly rely on aws I guess. That's much more convenient approach
This project will work with medial data. Are you sure thstvrelying on aws is secure Huh
Any data won't be stored on the was servers, only some computations will be made via aws
copper member
Activity: 132
Whats the capacity of users this project can handle? How many servers does the team own already?
Im not sure team owns any servers. This project will mostly rely on aws I guess. That's much more convenient approach
This project will work with medial data. Are you sure thstvrelying on aws is secure Huh
Pages:
Jump to: