Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 19. (Read 132478 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Hi
First i must say that i like very much your project
I hope it will be succesfull
What countries are supported?
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
What countries in terms of future adoption do you target the most?
There will be no specifications. At least firstly. Tram strives to operate globally without borders
European market is the priority for the team I guess. Hope they will make all the efforts to conquer exactly this market
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
There will be no specifications. At least firstly. Tram strives to operate globally without borders
Activity: 78
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I wish this project was launched on from or EOS. It would be much better in yes of future project adoption
EOS? Crazy. Have you tried to create at least EOS account? It is even not for free! How it can force the mass adoption for medicohealth. ETH is much better option for this proj

They both have their advantages and disadvantages and I think the more sensitive the case is the better it is to use a decentralized Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 104
I see zero info about medicohealth in Google! Is ICO started at all? Huh
Yes, it is ongoing. There is lack of attention just because of fact aggressive marketing will start afterwards
Activity: 126
I see zero info about medicohealth in Google! Is ICO started at all? Huh
copper member
Activity: 132
I see that most of project try to implement the staking in some way. Regular airdrop for token holding Or just staking via plasma channels. Any ways how to implement staking here?
No way. Plasma tech is not ready yet. Moreover i don't understand how plasma can help with staking Huh
copper member
Activity: 80
I see that most of project try to implement the staking in some way. Regular airdrop for token holding Or just staking via plasma channels. Any ways how to implement staking here?
copper member
LAtoken exchange is actively listing new projects on its platform if they move ico directly to their launch pad. Probably team could do that?
Activity: 79
Despite market is still weak and struggling I believe medicohealth is capable to reach hard cap & deliver a proper product
There are no projects which could reach hard cap right now.
I think the projects must reduce their cap to 500k max.
Well, the article on cointelegraph says different. The amount of ICO that reached hard cap in q4 of 2018 is higher then in q3 of 2018
copper member
What's the advantages for token holders? Can I stake tokens somehow or any other option to get the passive income just for storing?
It is not described yet. I wish staking to be available there. It would encourage users to enter medicohealth
Staking can be called even regular airdrop  Grin did you see monthly airdrop in PundiX project? You hold tokens and get tokens for that. Staking, is not it?
Such airdrop may lead to the occasion when medico will be considered as security token  Sad
Agree. It is not worth of risk. Better to use tokens in accordance with usecase. That's it.
The only question when that much promised utility usecase to appear here?
Please have a patience. Team is moving in accordance with the roadmap. Nothing else.
copper member
What's the advantages for token holders? Can I stake tokens somehow or any other option to get the passive income just for storing?
It is not described yet. I wish staking to be available there. It would encourage users to enter medicohealth
Staking can be called even regular airdrop  Grin did you see monthly airdrop in PundiX project? You hold tokens and get tokens for that. Staking, is not it?
Such airdrop may lead to the occasion when medico will be considered as security token  Sad
Agree. It is not worth of risk. Better to use tokens in accordance with usecase. That's it.
The only question when that much promised utility usecase to appear here?
copper member
Activity: 95
copper member
Activity: 78
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
copper member
copper member
I wish this project was launched on from or EOS. It would be much better in yes of future project adoption
EOS? Crazy. Have you tried to create at least EOS account? It is even not for free! How it can force the mass adoption for medicohealth. ETH is much better option for this proj
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: