Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 20. (Read 132425 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Considering the token purchase but can not decide what to do with the token next... I mean holding long term or selling all after crowdsale.
Holding I guess. Market is on the deep for a really long time. I dont think we will be here few more years. Most likely we gonna rebounce shortly. That's why better to hold and expect a growth
We even don't know when token is gonna to appear on exchanges but you are talking about future strategy regarding this token. Crazy
At the fact we know - just after ICO. However we don't know when ICO is gonna be over, but it is different question Grin
copper member
Activity: 132
Considering the token purchase but can not decide what to do with the token next... I mean holding long term or selling all after crowdsale.
Holding I guess. Market is on the deep for a really long time. I dont think we will be here few more years. Most likely we gonna rebounce shortly. That's why better to hold and expect a growth
We even don't know when token is gonna to appear on exchanges but you are talking about future strategy regarding this token. Crazy
copper member
Hope team will use some ways to maintain the price /liquidity after appearing on exchanges. If they don't do so I'm aware we can reach the bottom Huh
The actions you are asking are called market manipulation. That's not appreciated and not allowed
What?? Take a look at all the exchanges! There are sell/buy walls everywhere. Everyone uses that and it is fine!
copper member
Activity: 95
Hope team will use some ways to maintain the price /liquidity after appearing on exchanges. If they don't do so I'm aware we can reach the bottom Huh
The actions you are asking are called market manipulation. That's not appreciated and not allowed
Activity: 78
Activity: 79
Have you joined forces with any health caring start up already? Health caring market is huge and partnerships are needed to conquer it
copper member
Activity: 95
Will you have API? To integrate the service to 3rd party services, apps, websites etc?
I'm not sure it really has a sense. How? Just a widget integration or what? Meducohealth will be an entire ecosystem where all the data being stored inside. Don't get me wrong but I'm not sure any API integration is needed here
Will you have API? To integrate the service to 3rd party services, apps, websites etc?
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Despite market is still weak and struggling I believe medicohealth is capable to reach hard cap & deliver a proper product
There are no projects which could reach hard cap right now.
I think the projects must reduce their cap to 500k max.
Well, the article on cointelegraph says different. The amount of ICO that reached hard cap in q4 of 2018 is higher then in q3 of 2018
I read that article. Amount of ICOs are bigger but they raise much less. That's why I would be happy if medicohealth reaches soft cap at least
Yes, soft cap for this project and this theme will be a great success.
If the ico was in 2017, they probably would have collected more eth.
Probably. But we are in 2019. How much have been collected already by the way?
Team prefers to keep the silence before the end of the crowdsale. It was asked previously several times
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Despite market is still weak and struggling I believe medicohealth is capable to reach hard cap & deliver a proper product
Well, the article on cointelegraph says different. The amount of ICO that reached hard cap in q4 of 2018 is higher then in q3 of 2018
I read that article. Amount of ICOs are bigger but they raise much less. That's why I would be happy if medicohealth reaches soft cap at least
Probably. But we are in 2019. How much have been collected already by the way?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 132
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 104
Even soft cap reached would an incredible result! Hope team makes a report about crowdsale status soon
copper member
Activity: 80
Activity: 79
From my point of view only companies can be your real consumers. People perfectly live without your service now. So how can you attract them to use your product?
copper member
Will this project have a web interface? Or only apps for the smart phones?
That's obvious that web interface is needed. It is must have thing if team really wants to make this project mass adopted
When app will be available on AppStore? Any news about that so far?
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
That's obvious that web interface is needed. It is must have thing if team really wants to make this project mass adopted
Pages:
Jump to: