Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 23. (Read 132478 times)

copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
How many active users do you plan to attract to your platform?I see the fact that it mostly depend on the overall market condition etc .But still, what's your expectations?
Activity: 126
Will revenue here be enough? I mean the idea of the project is cool, right. But once money team has now is over, what's then?
First of all that won't happen soon. Secondary, there will be different source of income
I wish to know how much money from the total raised funds will be allocated for the marketing purposes?
That's not indicated in the WP. I guess up to 50%, it will be optimal amount of raised funds
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Will revenue here be enough? I mean the idea of the project is cool, right. But once money team has now is over, what's then?
First of all that won't happen soon. Secondary, there will be different source of income
I wish to know how much money from the total raised funds will be allocated for the marketing purposes?
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 104
No updates here so far ... Huh What's the stage of the development?? How to check?
Hard to answer as project is being coded behind closed doors.The only thing I know the final version will be available this year
Im ready to wait. But only if it satisfy my expectations about future token price& project usability.
Well, that's depends on your expectations of course. But in any case I think the final app will be rather good one
copper member
Activity: 132
No updates here so far ... Huh What's the stage of the development?? How to check?
Hard to answer as project is being coded behind closed doors.The only thing I know the final version will be available this year
Im ready to wait. But only if it satisfy my expectations about future token price& project usability.
copper member
Activity: 80
Activity: 79
How can I ensure that current team and CEO is particular has enough experience to deliver this project properly and in time?
copper member
copper member
Activity: 104
I was checking Coindesk and did not find any single mentions of Medicohealth. Do you have any posts there? Or at least you plan to publish some there soon?
Press realeses are not obligatory things for the promotion now. I would even say they don't work at all. That's why I think better to focus on events participation
Yes, conferences would be cool. Medicohealth team has to increase the brand awareness. Conferences is the only way for that
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
I was checking Coindesk and did not find any single mentions of Medicohealth. Do you have any posts there? Or at least you plan to publish some there soon?
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Wanna ensure that project will have enough users & demand after appearing on the market. Do you plan to conduct anybl kind of beta test?
Sure thing. Every project make a beta testing prior the final realese to find out any bugs and fix them
I hope it will be accompanied with bounty pool. Tokens to all the beta testers. Otherwise no one will test it
Activity: 78
Wanna ensure that project will have enough users & demand after appearing on the market. Do you plan to conduct anybl kind of beta test?
Sure thing. Every project make a beta testing prior the final realese to find out any bugs and fix them
copper member
copper member
Project is gonna be cool but if does not grow really high it will be in shadow forever.
What's the connection between token price and project's popularity?
Why we have the current top? Because in the past it gained a lot in terms of price and now they are being considering as top. Let's say dash. There are much more advanced projects but still it is in top
Hmm good question. I’ve thought about that too and I realise that when a project’s popular > tokens are used (utility) > driving demand > driving price
copper member
Project is gonna be cool but if does not grow really high it will be in shadow forever.
Why we have the current top? Because in the past it gained a lot in terms of price and now they are being considering as top. Let's say dash. There are much more advanced projects but still it is in top
copper member
Activity: 132
copper member
copper member
I'm surprised why there are just a few articles in media about medico health? Probably I'm missing some? Share please the links to the last ones
Take a look at the market! It is completely bearish. Any positive news will be neglected. Team just postponed the start of the proper marketing campaign
copper member
I'm surprised why there are just a few articles in media about medico health? Probably I'm missing some? Share please the links to the last ones
Pages:
Jump to: