Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 22. (Read 132478 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Hello Greetings from ICOresearch
We have added imusify on our portfolio.

https://icoresearch.in/icolisting/medicohealth/

Hype score - high
Risk - Low
ROI- Neutral
Site score - high
4.63 out of 5

We have used different rating methodology, that consider all aspects of the project i.e.
Website performance, team detail, token utility, competitors and many things
copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
The whole crypto community has decreased significantly. I'm not sure this particular project can attract users
Why not? Health caring industry is the industry where every single person is the core audience so I don't see any reason why this app can not be unsuccessful
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
The whole crypto community has decreased significantly. I'm not sure this particular project can attract users
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Of course advisors are not the only key to the project success in long run But they have to be real in any case. So how can I ensure?
It is easy: check the social media and what impact they cause on the success of the project
Activity: 78
Of course advisors are not the only key to the project success in long run But they have to be real in any case. So how can I ensure?
copper member
Activity: 95
Don't get me wrong, I see that market is weak and start the promotion campaign it is not the best idea But still how much do you have to spend for the marketing?
copper member
Activity: 80
Any plans to launch more trading competition after appearing on exchanges??
Activity: 79
Will revenue here be enough? I mean the idea of the project is cool, right. But once money team has now is over, what's then?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I really like this ICO ! If everything described in wp is implemented. Wow... That would be a bomb!
Unfortunately, the medical ico's did not show its best. Hope this will change sometime.
copper member
Activity: 132
In terms of future marketing efforts what countries are your priority?
copper member
Activity: 126
If everything described in wp goes in accordance with a pipeline then probably it will become one of the app in ETH ecosystem that will be really usable
Let's face it. Good project demands very experienced leaders, right? How good leaders are managing the MedicoHealth?
Well, CEO here is one of the smartest person in the whole industry. Moreover one of the youngest one
copper member
Activity: 95
If everything described in wp goes in accordance with a pipeline then probably it will become one of the app in ETH ecosystem that will be really usable
Let's face it. Good project demands very experienced leaders, right? How good leaders are managing the MedicoHealth?
Activity: 79
I was checking Coindesk and did not find any single mentions of Medicohealth. Do you have any posts there? Or at least you plan to publish some there soon?
Press realeses are not obligatory things for the promotion now. I would even say they don't work at all. That's why I think better to focus on events participation
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
I have briefly analyzed the similar projects on the market and made a conclusion that medicohealth is much more advanced then any of them. Usually such projects make a big growth in long term period
It does not matter literally as even if there are some. This project is far ahead of any competitor
copper member
Activity: 104
I really like this ICO ! If everything described in wp is implemented. Wow... That would be a bomb!
The most important that to be implemented in time. If there are some delays it may be a very frustrating for investors
copper member
Activity: 132
copper member
Activity: 80
When the launch of the app? I'm already tired to wait Huh
copper member
Activity: 126
Hope to see some kind of schedule of upcoming conferences. BTW have you guys attended any so far?
How many active users do you plan to attract to your platform?I see the fact that it mostly depend on the overall market condition etc .But still, what's your expectations?
Firstly we need to check out how smooth product here will be.
Pages:
Jump to: