Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 3. (Read 132423 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Oh.. Btc has dropped so hard. Hope price per token will be good after listing
Why do you care only about price? From my point of view tech is the most important part
I'm here for profit that's why price is the priority for me. Of course I wish this product to be cool and usable. But price is first of all
Please remember the only thing - good tech always win. Short term gains/looses is temporary
Oh.. I disagree. I know a lot of projects with spotless tech but price per token is near the zero
Thats exactly the time of cleaning up the market from zero value projects. After that only tech advanced projects will survive
We even don't know which side medicohealth belongs Huh
Hope it belongs to both sides  Grin I expect team to follow the roadmap and implement all the planned milestones till the end of this year
All the roadmap till the end of the year?? It is impossible
Not the roadmap but that milestones that are settled for 2019.
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Why do you care only about price? From my point of view tech is the most important part
I'm here for profit that's why price is the priority for me. Of course I wish this product to be cool and usable. But price is first of all
Please remember the only thing - good tech always win. Short term gains/looses is temporary
Oh.. I disagree. I know a lot of projects with spotless tech but price per token is near the zero
Thats exactly the time of cleaning up the market from zero value projects. After that only tech advanced projects will survive
Hope it belongs to both sides  Grin I expect team to follow the roadmap and implement all the planned milestones till the end of this year
All the roadmap till the end of the year?? It is impossible
Activity: 79
Activity: 17
Activity: 20
copper member
Activity: 132
Activity: 14
Activity: 126
Activity: 14
Activity: 19
I guess that medical protects based on blockchain can really help other people to be healthy.
Medicohealth is not about that. It is about getting treatment when someone needs it
This project needs a test first of all. When first doctors gonna join the project?
I guess that medical protects based on blockchain can really help other people to be healthy.
Medicohealth is not about that. It is about getting treatment when someone needs it
I heard you gonna be launched on binance dex. How is that true?
That's just rumors. It was not confirmed by the team
Pity though. A lot of projects are migrating to binance chain now. If medicohealth is also listed there it would be awesome
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
That's just rumors. It was not confirmed by the team
As far as I know development is ongoing even faster then planned I hope listing on exchanges won't take for ages
Atom was being developed for 2 years without listing... So everything can happen in crypto
I don't think team will postpone listing of Medicohealth for so long time. No one needs it
There us no updates from the team about exchanges. Are there any exchanges team keeps in touch with??? Huh
Still in a stealth mode. However if you wanna sell them then just add token to any ETH dex and find a buyer
Better to wait for the big exchanges rather then selling for nothing on DEX. Medico health is working product
Let's face it - we did not see the working product yet. Thats why it is not correct to say that now
MVP is already available. You can take a look and understand how final product will look like and work
MVP is like a teaser for the movie. It can be very different from the really working product. Hope you understand
Like your comparison with TV teaser  Grin hope to finally start using this app.
As far as I know development is ongoing even faster then planned I hope listing on exchanges won't take for ages
Atom was being developed for 2 years without listing... So everything can happen in crypto
I don't think team will postpone listing of Medicohealth for so long time. No one needs it
There us no updates from the team about exchanges. Are there any exchanges team keeps in touch with??? Huh
Still in a stealth mode. However if you wanna sell them then just add token to any ETH dex and find a buyer
Better to wait for the big exchanges rather then selling for nothing on DEX. Medico health is working product
Let's face it - we did not see the working product yet. Thats why it is not correct to say that now
MVP is already available. You can take a look and understand how final product will look like and work
MVP is like a teaser for the movie. It can be very different from the really working product. Hope you understand
Pages:
Jump to: