Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 7. (Read 132425 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Are there any doctors/hospitals onboard here? You know the success of medicohealth will fully depend on the amount of doctors on the platform
Activity: 23
Is medicohealth token compatible with ledger nano x device? I have changed my mind and ready to hold long term
Yes, sure. However nano x is still in pre order, not available for purchase yet
copper member
Activity: 132
Is medicohealth token compatible with ledger nano x device? I have changed my mind and ready to hold long term
Activity: 19
Consensys 2019 is coming. Any news, will the team take part in that conference?
No. All the tickets were sold much earlier. I wish team attend such hyped events but it seems they are focused on the project release
Why is it bad from your point of view? As for me it is even better because marketing and events participation without a product is useless
From one hand that's right but on other hand if you postpone marketing campaign too long then it would be rather hard to conquer the market
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
No. All the tickets were sold much earlier. I wish team attend such hyped events but it seems they are focused on the project release
Why is it bad from your point of view? As for me it is even better because marketing and events participation without a product is useless
Activity: 20
Binance and binance dex is the new wave of hype in crypto space. Do you guys have any plans to be listed on binance dex? It would cause a huge hype around the project
Such things are not going to be announced in advance as usual. However I very hope team makes a swap to binance chain. Even now it performs better then ETH
You mean 1000 tps? That's just words as for now as there was no real stress test. There were dozens ETH killers already, I would not say in advance that binance chain performs better then ETH or binance chain suits medicohealth project better then ETH
I wish medicohealth token to be missed on binance chain. In this case project will be mass adopted for sure
I don't understand what's the connection between dex and adoption? How exchange can make an impact on token adoption and usecase?
More people know about token and project = more chances product will be used. Binance is the brand already. If token is traded there then it will have more chances to be mass adopted
copper member
Activity: 132
Binance and binance dex is the new wave of hype in crypto space. Do you guys have any plans to be listed on binance dex? It would cause a huge hype around the project
Such things are not going to be announced in advance as usual. However I very hope team makes a swap to binance chain. Even now it performs better then ETH
You mean 1000 tps? That's just words as for now as there was no real stress test. There were dozens ETH killers already, I would not say in advance that binance chain performs better then ETH or binance chain suits medicohealth project better then ETH
I wish medicohealth token to be missed on binance chain. In this case project will be mass adopted for sure
I don't understand what's the connection between dex and adoption? How exchange can make an impact on token adoption and usecase?
Activity: 126
Activity: 79
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
My main concern is why even have the token? It seems like a good idea and a blockchain is needed but the medicohealth token seems pointless
That could be said about literally any project. Let's say BAT, OMG, Storj etc. In any single project the native token could be replaced but what's the sense?
I agree. But just because some do doesn't make it okay. BAT use it for online tipping. Both are ERC20s. Both could be replaced by XLM, XRP or NANO
No need for xrp, nano etc. Almost any erc20 token can be easily replaced with ETH but still using the separated token like medicohealth for specific needs is more convenient
My main concern is why even have the token? It seems like a good idea and a blockchain is needed but the medicohealth token seems pointless
That could be said about literally any project. Let's say BAT, OMG, Storj etc. In any single project the native token could be replaced but what's the sense?
I agree. But just because some do doesn't make it okay. BAT use it for online tipping. Both are ERC20s. Both could be replaced by XLM, XRP or NANO
Activity: 126
Agree with you. From my point of view having a separated token for some particular use cases is more convenient
Activity: 14
Good project. The hopitalized victims may be able to use this project in order to get medication especially in your close o[Suspicious link removed]mediate family. Hopefully that the project will reach in our country for I need some.help because my son always get sick.and. no money at all. The cryptocurrency needs and adaptation to which now has going slowly recovey. If everyone will help.this project then for sure this Project on the future future of will help you probrably.

The main usecase for this app as I see it is getting the receipts from doctors in hospitals and then checking that receipts with other doctors in the app to ensure that particular treatment  is exactly what you need
I think the main usrecase is treating users, not checking other doctors.
Activity: 19
Good project. The hopitalized victims may be able to use this project in order to get medication especially in your close o[Suspicious link removed]mediate family. Hopefully that the project will reach in our country for I need some.help because my son always get sick.and. no money at all. The cryptocurrency needs and adaptation to which now has going slowly recovey. If everyone will help.this project then for sure this Project on the future future of will help you probrably.

The main usecase for this app as I see it is getting the receipts from doctors in hospitals and then checking that receipts with other doctors in the app to ensure that particular treatment  is exactly what you need
Pages:
Jump to: